Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh, Hannah that's pretty far out there, I don't know," I said apprehensively.

"How about this, why don't we play a little game to make it more interesting. I bet you that I can suck his cock better than you," Hannah's statement immediately caused me to lock eyes with her. I always took any form of competition seriously since I competed in sports. So hearing Hannah trying to make a bet with me sparked a flame in me.

"Oh yea?! Are you trying to challenge me or something?" I said sternly, leering at her.

"Mmmhhmmm, I am," she said, giving me a little smirk. "This naughty slut," I thought to myself, biting my lip.

"And the loser has to do what?" I asked. Hannah sat there for a few moments to think about it before revealing the punishment for losing.

"The loser has to do the other person's laundry for a whole week," she winked. Laundry? Really? This is how we're gonna play this? Okay... Personally, I thought doing my laundry was super tedious, so I was heavily motivated to win this bet.

"Fine, bet," I said, spitting on my hand and presenting it for a handshake.

"Bet," Hannah replied doing the same and grabbed to shake it. We both gave each other an evil smile as we shook hands.

"So, who's going first?" I asked.

"Hmmm, I will!" Hannah said excitedly. She seemed a little too eager to go first, but I let it slide since I was still a little nervous about doing our little game.

"And are there any rules to our little game?" I added, crossing my arms.

"Mhhh. Only one. No sex. Even if we want it," she stated.

"Hm, okay. And what about kissing?" I figured since things would get a bit steamy with him.

"About that..." She said softly, pointing her pretty brown eyes down and away from me. "Did she really want to kiss him?!" I thought to myself. The idea of my lover kissing someone else other than me made my body heat up with jealousy. But deep down I also wanted to kiss him too, so it would be a bit hypocritical of me to get mad at Hannah. Along with the jealousy came a tinge of arousal as well.

"Fine, but only if I get to also," I agreed reluctantly.

"Of course, of course, babe," she replied happily, hearing that I agreed. She then lunged at me and gave me a big hug. "This is going to be fun," she whispered into my ear which sent a shiver down my spine. I soon returned the favor and hugged her back.

"So when do you want to do this?" I asked nervously, pulling away from our hug.

"Hmmm, how about tomorrow? You can get your haircut and do some shopping while I have my turn with Lewis," she suggested. Already?! It was already one in the morning! The idea that this was happening just a few hours from now made me feel lightheaded. But her idea was not a bad one. This would be a good opportunity to get my haircut and do some shopping. I really had been wanting to buy some more clothes. But the idea of Hannah being alone with Lewis and doing naughty things with him would drive me nuts.

"I guess that can work, but only on one condition," I insisted. Hannah raised her eyebrow at me. "What is it?" she replied.

"You have to send me updates. Okay?" I shyly requested, grabbing my arm with my hand. If we were gonna do this, honesty and trust had to be front and center. I had to be in the know.

"No problem, babe, I'll make sure I give you all the juicy details," she replied, giving me a reassuring kiss on the cheek. "Oh, let me also make sure he's free tomorrow," she added, grabbing her phone from the bedside table.

She sent the text asking if he was free. We sat there nervously, waiting in anticipation for his answer. We knew it was late... maybe he had already gone to sleep? The wait was sheer torture. Every second of waiting felt like hours. Our daze was broken upon hearing her phone ping. Hannah quickly looked at her screen and smiled seeing what it read.

"What did he say?!" I asked, sounding a little excited.

"He said he's free tomorrow. What should I say??" Hannah replied, smiling nervously at me.

"Just ask him if you can hang out at his place," I quickly suggested, as my heart raced. It felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

Although what we were doing felt so taboo, a part of me relished the fact that we were doing it. I was starting to feel aroused again thinking about it.

"Aaannndd sent," Hannah reported, putting her phone down on the bed before lunging at me and giving me a wet kiss.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I said while still kissing her.

"Mmhhmm, this is going to be so fun," Hannah moaned in my mouth. As we made out, I pushed her down onto the bed and grabbed the dildo and prepared to fuck her with it for being such a naughty girl. While good boys get rewards, bad girls get punished. And Hannah had been reeaally bad, suggesting this naughty adventure for us. This odyssey!

-

As I slipped on my final piece of clothing I looked into the mirror to see how I looked. I wore blue floral high waisted trousers with a white long sleeve v-neck crop top blouse that Hannah bought me for me.

"Damn I look good," I said to myself as I looked into the mirror. Then I ran my hands through my wavy brown hair. Even though I made my mind about cutting my hair, a part of me wished that I should keep it the way it is. After I finished playing with my hair, I tied it in a loose ponytail and exited the bedroom. As I walked out I saw Hannah sitting on the couch watching her anime show.

"Hey babe," I greeted, walking over to the couch and sitting down next to her.

"Hi," she replied with a warm smile. "You look good Laena. Is that the top I bought you?" Hannah said, eyeing me up and down.

"Thanks, and yea this is the one you bought me. It's really nice," I responded, looking down at my clothes. "Glad you like it, Laena," she smiled. Seeing her bright smile made my heart melt. God I loved her so much.

We sat there briefly in silence. Today was the day when Hannah would head over to Lewis's and give him his reward. I could tell that we were both nervous to bring up the subject. But wanting to take the initiative I spoke about it first.

"So, when are you heading over?" I asked anxiously. Even in my own voice I could hear my nerves. My body felt cold and I could feel myself lightly trembling. I still couldn't believe that this was happening. My lover was going to please someone else. But I had a little sense of relief knowing that she would be doing it with someone we trust and adore.

"H- he said to just come over whenever. So I plan on going in about an hour from now," she explained to me. It was sort of comforting that I was not the only one nervous about this whole ordeal. It made it more like we were in this together.

"Ar- are you ready?" I probed carefully.

"I think so. I'm a little nervous, but I think when I get into it I will be okay. Plus it's too late to back out now," Hannah replied tensely. In reality it wasn't too late to back out, we could have done so whenever. But I think we both knew we didn't want to.

"Well, you better not slack on your performance or you'll be doing my laundry for a week," I joked trying to relieve some of our tension. Hannah rolled her eyes and moved closer to me to cuddle with me.

We laid there on the couch for a few minutes. But not warning to be late for my appointment with the hair salon, I tapped Hannah on the shoulder indicating that I wanted to get up. She got up off of me and sat back down on the couch. A part of me wanted me to stay with her, but unfortunately I had plans.

"Okay I'm gonna head out now Hannah," I said, getting from the couch up and walking over to the door before slipping on some sandals.

"Okay, babe, I'll see you later," she smiled. Seeing her smile again, I walked over to her and gave her a deep kiss on the lips. She was caught off guard by my sudden movements causing her to blush.

"Be sure to remember to send me updates okay?" I said after pulling away from our kiss. She just nodded happily and I went back to the front door and exited our apartment.

Closing the door behind me I looked forward to seeing Lewis's apartment door in front of me. I froze and just stared at it. In just about an hour from now, my beloved will be behind that door and doing naughty things with our neighbor. Feeling ears started to get hot, I quickly shook my head and began to make my way out of the apartment complex. Once inside my car I started up my car and drove off to the hair salon.

As I drove my mind kept thinking about Hannah and what she would be doing with Lewis. I imagined what such a scene would look like. I conjured up an image of Hannah on her knees before him, with his cock inside her nice wet mouth. I pushed my thighs together starting to get aroused.

I continued to think about Hannah and Lewis being together the entire time I drove to the hair salon. Before I knew it I was already there. I pushed the very lewd thoughts of my lover and my neighbor engaging in salacious acts to the back of my mind and got out of my car.

Walking into the hair salon I saw that this place was almost full. The chatter of people talking ringed in my ears. Thankfully, I had an appointment so I didn't have to wait long. Checking into the front desk, I found a seat and sat down crossing my legs. I took my phone out from my purse and checked the time. It's been almost an hour since I left our apartment. I put my phone down and started to anxiously tap the heel of my foot in the ground waiting for any updates from Hannah.

The waiting was excruciating, every second I sat there felt like hours. My mind raced and my body started to lightly tremble from the anxiety. Then my phone pinged and I immediately picked up my phone again. Looking at my screen it was a text from Hannah.

It read "All right I'm gonna head out now," proceeding with a picture of her in front of our mirror puckering her supple lips and posing with a peace sign while giving a cute wink. She wore teal colored lounge shorts with a matching cami top that tastefully showed her cleavage. She looked so good in it. But she wasn't dressing up like that for me.

"You look so hot Hannah," I texted back.

"Thanks babe <3. Leaving our apartment now, I'll tell you how everything goes" she replied.

Then hearing my name being called out, I quickly put my phone back into my purse and began to get up. Walking over to the front desk, the employee ushered me to one of the available styling chairs. I placed my purse down on the table in front of the chair and sat down. While I waited, I started to get restless wondering if Hannah sent another text. Wanting to see if she did, I began to get up and reach for my purse. But before I could I was interrupted by a voice talking to me.

"HEYYY LAENA!" The voice greeted me excitedly. I turned to look who it was and I saw that it was my hairstylist Donna. Ever since we've moved here she's been taking care of my hair. But since I've decided to grow my hair out, I haven't seen her in a little while.

"Oh, hey Donna," I greeted in return, sitting back down on the chair.

"Where have you been girl? I haven't seen you in ages!" She exclaimed.

"I knowww, it's been a while. I decided to grow out my hair so I haven't been back here lately," I explained.

"Yea, I can see that," she responded, playing with my hair. "So what can I do for you today?"

I told her what I wanted and she began to swiftly get to work. As she cut my hair, seeing my long strands of hair being cut away was kinda painful to watch. But I made my peace with it since it was already too late to back out now. As Donna did my hair we conversed about our lives, work, and other things. Then, she asked about how Hannah was doing. My mind immediately thought about what she was doing right now. I really wanted to reach out and grab my phone, but the situation I was in wouldn't allow it.

Donna called out my name, snapping me out of my crazed daze. "Wha-, oh Hannah is fine, she's doing fine," I responded, sounding a bit detached from our conversation.

"That's good," she smiled, before continuing to work on my hair.

Fortunately for me, Donna continued to converse with me which kept my mind off Hannah for the time being. After about an hour of cutting and styling my hair, Donna spun the chair around and faced me towards the mirror. Donna has outdone herself once again. My long brown wavy hair was now cut into a very pretty pixie cut. My bangs loosely covered my eyebrows perfectly and my now short hair lightly concealed my ears. Combined with my naturally wavy hair, it left stylish wavy strands of hair across my head. I looked so good.

"So, how ya like it?" Donna asked.

"It's perfect Donna! Thank you!" I gushed. I kept turning my head in the mirror, finding new angles to admire my new do. She had truly done a tremendous job.

Shortly after, I got up from the chair grabbing my purse and thanked Donna one more time before heading to the front desk and paid for my haircut. I exited the hair salon feeling like a new woman. There is something about having short hair that is very liberating. I happily smiled to myself and got back into my car.

As I was about to start my car, I suddenly remembered Hannah's updates on Lewis's reward. I left my keys in the ignition and frantically went for my purse and pulled my phone out. My eyes widened seeing that there were several new messages from her.

I slightly hesitated opening them to see what they said. Then I tapped on the notification and read what she sent.

2:05 (Hannah): "I'm in Lewis's apartment right now."

2:20 (Hannah): "Nothing has happened yet I'm still biding my time, we're playing video games by the way. I think I'm gonna try and tease him into something." She then texted a pic with her and Lewis sitting on the couch. Hannah was smiling into the camera while Lewis was holding the video game controller dead focused on the tv in front of him. I had to giggle a bit at Lewis' persistence to remain modest. Oh silly.

2:30 (Hannah): "Alright, gonna try and make my move, wish me luck!"

My eyes widened and my heart dropped seeing the next message that Hannah sent. The image she sent felt so wrong but it was so hot.

2:40 (Hannah): "I'm makng out wit him rn <3," this sloppy message was then followed up with a photo of Hannah and Lewis on his couch hungrily kissing each other. The picture was Hannah taking a selfie while on her back while Lewis was on top of her. I was hit with a wave of jealousy, but as I continued to examine the image of my neighbor and lover making out, I started to get wet and aroused.

Then from there Hannah's updates started to get hotter and steamier. It was like a slippery slope. I could only imagine what else was going to happen.

2:50 (Hannah): "Look good he's sucking my tits," Then there was a picture of her without her cami top straddling Lewis while he was sucking on her supple boobs. My heart started to race seeing the image. It felt so wrong, but at the same time it was very arousing. I squeezed my loins together feeling myself get even more wet.

That was the last message she sent me so far. My body started to get hot thinking about the dirty things they could be doing right now. Hannah doing to Lewis. Lewis doing to my dear Hannah. I closed my eyes and put my phone down while starting to subconsciously move my hand down towards my crotch. I grew frustrated and aroused wanting to know what was happening. My frustration soon turned into anger, "Why isn't Hannah updating me!" I angrily thought to myself. Then as if Hannah heard what I was thinking, another message pinged on my phone.

3:20 (Hannah): "Look how big his cock is babe," the picture that followed made me almost pass out. It looked like they were in his bedroom now. She laid prone between Lewis's legs and her cheek was up against his cock. Lewis's cock already looked like it was wet from her saliva. Was that why she hasn't updated me? Was she too busy sucking his cock? "Dirty... skank..." I was barely able to keep my thoughts straight.

"Oh my god," I said out loud, finally seeing Lewis's phallus. Hannah and I Imagined that Lewis would be big. But actually finding out how big he actually was surprising. Based on the picture that Hannah sent, he looked about a good eight and a half inches. My mouth started to water seeing his well sized girth too. And to even get me started on the thick veins he had on that thing. I bit my lip as my hand slipped under my trousers.

I started to rub myself over my panties as I continued to look at the picture that Hannah sent me. It was so taboo having my neighbors cock against my lover's face like that. But it was also so fucking hot. As I sat there eagerly rubbing myself to the picture of them, I desperately wanted more content to touch myself with. Then Hannah sent another message. This time it was a video attachment.

I audibly gasped seeing what the video was. It looked like Lewis was filming it now. My eyes dilated seeing Hannah sucking on Lewis's cock. Watching her pretty lips wrapped around his veiny phallus made me almost lose my mind. Jealousy and arousal ran rampantly throughout my body as I watched her sensually bob her head up and down his cock. His cock was lathered with her saliva and I could hear her moans through the video audio. My panties started to get drenched as I continued to watch the lewd video. Then she arched her back and her uncovered ass came into view.

I blinked a few times to make sure I saw what I was seeing correctly. Hannah looked to be fully undressed. I couldn't believe my eyes, my lovely girlfriend was naked on somebody else's bed. The idea of nothing covering her pussy from Lewis's cock made my mind race. Thinking about just how easily they could just being fucking right now made me light headed. Although it felt so wrong, for some reason I just started to rub myself even harder.

I bit my lip and moaned as I pleasured myself to the video of Hannah sucking on my neighbor's cock. Moving my hand under my panties, I started to rub my clit. I couldn't believe myself. I was masturbating in my car to a video of my girlfriend pleasing our neighbor. "Ugh, I'm such a perv," I groaned to myself. Continuing to watch the video I eventually became a moaning mess in my car. The video kept making me feel mixed feelings, it felt wrong but it was so hot. I couldn't stop myself from watching.

I watched Hannah continue to bob her head onto Lewis's cock. She looked like she was really into it. Then she removed her mouth from him and began to take his balls into her mouth and began to stroke his shaft as she sucked. "Where the hell did this slut learn how to do that?" I thought, stunned at her actions. But my horny brain was too busy trying to get off to care and I continued to play with my dripping pussy. Starting to feel my orgasm building, I started to desperately rub my clit faster as I watched the video. But as I was about the cum, the video ended.

"What the heck!" I shouted in an aggravated but yet disappointed manner. The sudden end to the video took me out of my orgasm, I really wanted to see the end result of Hannah's blowjob. I pouted like a little girl as I sat there in my car. Snapping out of my horny daze I realized what I was doing. I pulled my hand from out of my crotch and looked at how my fingers glistened in the light from my juices. "Geez I'm such a horny perv, ugh," I reiterated to myself, examining my wet hand.

Looking back at my phone, I became disappointed seeing that there were no further updates from Hannah. She was probably engrossed with sucking Lewis's cock and forgot to. Peering down towards my crotch I saw a very visible wet spot from my earlier endeavors. Resting my head back onto the headrest I heavily sighed.

"I can't go shopping like this," I groaned to myself. "Might as well go home." I dried my wet hand with a tissue and started my car. "But if I were to go home now would Hannah still be doing her thing with Lewis?" I thought to myself before pulling out of the parking space. I shook my head and concluded that whatever happens, happens and pulled off.