Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhhmmm," I nodded. "Now, are we going to continue where we left off?" I asked in a seductive voice. Lewis looked somewhat satisfied with my explanation. He took a moment to psych himself up before giving me a determined nod.

"All right lover boy, come over here."

Hearing my call, he leaned back down and gave me a deep kiss. It was slow at first. But as we got into it, our kissing grew more intense and passionate. He then wrapped his strong arms around me as we kissed. My body started to really heat up: it had been such a long time since I had shared an intimate moment with a man. As much as I loved the more delicate touch of a woman, I still appreciated the strong touch of a man.

Remembering to update Laena, I freed one of my hands from Lewis's neck and searched blindly around for my phone since I was still making out with Lewis. Finally finding it, I took a selfie of me with him and sent it with a quick sloppily-written message to Laena. "God I wonder what her reaction is going to be like seeing me kissing our neighbor," I thought to myself before putting my phone back down.

As we kissed, he started to roll his crotch into mine. Suddenly, I was feeling something stiff pushing into my own crotch. It was long and hard. I didn't have to ask what it was because I already knew. As he pressed his crotch even harder into mine, my eyes widened at how big he was. Not only long, but girthy too. "He can't be that big??" I asked myself. I wanted to just pull his cock out so I could see for myself, but we were taking it slow and I was okay with that.

After some time passed, we eventually switched positions on the couch. I straddled myself on him as we made out. Our tongues made wet sloshing sounds as they danced with each other. My tongue had already submitted to his some time ago. His tongue was very different from Laena's. Although he was dominant like Laena, there was this level of masculinity that was taking me over in ways I couldn't describe. He tasted like fresh mints too. Did he just brush his teeth?

Getting more aroused I started to roll my hips on top of his crotch, trying to press myself into him as much as possible. I moaned, feeling his hard mass push up against my crotch. My panties started to get moist feeling this erect cock on my pussy. It it wasn't for our clothes, we'd probably be fucking right now. I bit my lip knowing that would be so wrong. So naughty. As I rolled my hips onto him, I felt his hands gripping onto my soft cheeks. He started to eagerly knead them like dough with his strong hands. As he grasped my cheeks, he began to help guide my hips as I grinded on him even harder. He continued to hungrily make out with me. His eager kisses felt like he'd been wanting to do this for a long time.

Lewis pulled away from my mouth and began to plant kisses on my cheek on his way down to my neck. Reaching my delicate neck, he began to sensually kiss me. Feeling his warm mouth on my neck sent shivers down my spine. I closed my eyes and parted my lips feeling my body tingle with pleasure.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I moaned, "Mmmhhmm, ah ah, mmhmm." My moans seemed to embolden him and he began to aggressively suck on my neck.

I felt the intense pressure of the suction he created on the skin of my neck. Although it hurt a little, it really turned me on, arousing me even more.

"Slow down tiger. Uh uh, you're gonna give me hickeys at this rate," I moaned. Ignoring my halfhearted protests, he continued his onslaught on my neck. I was kinda glad that he ignored me because it felt so good.

Lewis seemed to be in a different state of mind. He was like a hungry animal finally feasting after not eating for too long. Suddenly, I started to feel his wet kisses move lower down my neck toward my chest. As his kisses gently rained down on my soft boobs, I was caught off guard by the sudden change of pace. Lewis treated my mammaries with delicacy and care. As he kissed the cloth over my boobs, my nipples sprang erect. They pushed into my top from below, visibly displaying how much Lewis was arousing me. Feeling his warm lips over my cami top, I could no longer resist the urge to remove my top so I could feel his lips on my bare skin.

As if he heard my inner desires, Lewis's hands shifted their attack from my malleable ass, grabbing the hem of my top and pulling it up. I opened my eyes to lock eyes with Lewis. He pulled my shirt up to just below my boobs and looked at me. His eyes gleamed, asking for permission to take off my top. He looked like a begging puppy dog. I bit my lip and nodded, giving him the okay to expose my chest to him. Lifting my arms up, Lewis finished pulling my top off.

My boobs were now exposed to him. I hadn't even bothered to wear a bra because I wanted to surprise him. Lewis took a few moments to admire my supple boobs. My stomach fluttered seeing him in awe of my chest. I was happy he liked what he saw. Then without a word he plunged his face into my boobs, causing me to moan into the air. Lewis kissed, sucked and licked on my mammaries. His warm mouth on my boobs further stoked the fire of arousal that was consuming my body.

As Lewis devoted himself to my chest, I picked up my phone and snapped a quick picture of us. Lewis was too busy with my chest to notice me take yet another photo of us. "Laena is going to love this," I deviously smiled. I texted Laena letting her know how good Lewis was at sucking my tits and sent her the picture of us together.

As Lewis enjoyed himself with my mammaries, I continued to grind myself on his crotch. Rolling my hips on him, I felt the mass of his cock gathering beneath me. The tent in his shorts rose out of his crotch, lurching toward my pussy under my shorts. Feeling his cock poking into me like that did things to me. It was like a switch was turned on in my brain. My pussy began to itch deep inside; I yearned for something to probe those depths. But remembering my agreement with Laena, I had to push those thoughts aside.

Reaching down with my hand, I began exploring Lewis's cock, even if it was still hiding behind a pesky scrap of fabric. As I grabbed him over his shorts, Lewis began gasping for breath. His hard cock throbbed in my hand. My fingers were barely able to wrap around his shaft. I slowly jerked his cock over his shorts as he sucked on my boobs. As my hand pleasured him, he pulled his face away from my chest and looked up at me. Our dark globes locked on to each other as I continued to jerk him off. His eyes conveyed a deep hunger which made me a bit flustered. "God he wants me so bad," I thought, biting my lip.

Wanting to finally give Lewis his reward, I whispered into Lewis's ear, "Let's go somewhere more comfortable so you can get your reward." I bit his earlobe, and as I pulled away, I took a glance at Lewis's face. He looked flushed; I could tell that he was super horny. Picking up my phone, I got up from his lap and headed toward his bedroom.

I opened his bedroom door and observed my surroundings. Lewis's room was pretty cool. He had some basketball posters plastered to his walls, a PC, and his bed looked super comfy. "I wonder what it's going to feel like lying there with him," I deviously thought. But what really caught my eye was the shelf of mangas he had. I quickly went over to it and began to scan what he had. My eyes lit up seeing that he had some of the latest editions of mangas I'd been trying to get my hands on, but could never find since they were always out of stock. I began to browse his shelf for what else he had.

"Do you want to borrow any of them?" Lewis asked, seeing me checking out his selection. My body jerked up, startled by his sudden appearance.

I turned around to face him, "Uhh no, no. I wa- I was just looking," I replied unconvincingly. My face started to turn red with embarrassment.

"Are you sure? You looked very enthused browsing through my little collection," he chuckled.

"I er-, ugh," I choked on my words and looked down to the floor getting more embarrassed. "Would you really let me borrow some of them?" I said softly, slowly looking back at him.

"Oh, yeah sure, of course, it's the least I could do since you ar-," he stopped himself before finishing his sentence. He looked visibly abashed. "What was he going to say? Since I am what?" I asked myself. It took me a moment to process what he was trying to say. But I quickly figured out what he was referring to. Smiling deviously, I walked up to Lewis and got really close to him.

"What were you going to say, Lewis? Since I am what?" I teased, playfully grabbing onto his shirt with a firm grip. It's really cute seeing him all embarrassed.

"Uh, I-, ugh you know what I mean," he groaned, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Mmmhhmmm, I do know what you mean," I smiled, grabbing onto his junk again. His body tensed up feeling my hand grab onto his privates.

"All right, Lewis, go sit on your bed. I wanna see what I'm working with," I ordered, before moving my face up to his and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. He gave me an affirming nod and went over to his bed to sit down.

Following right behind him, I fell to my knees between his legs with my face near his crotch. I slowly ran my hands up his legs to his thighs, and then up over his crotch before reaching the waistband of his shorts and underwear. Lewis's shorts formed a very pronounced tent in reaction to my seductive movements. "Someone's happy to see me," I thought to myself, biting my lip. As I began to pull down his garments, Lewis lifted himself up to make it easier for me.

As his shorts and underwear came down his legs, I suddenly felt something flop onto my face. "Huh?" I wondered. But moving my eyes over to see what was on my face, I saw Lewis's raging hard cock.

"O- oh my god, Lewis," I uttered out in surprise. His cock throbbed on my pretty face.

"Yeah, I know..." Lewis responded faintly. His cock was so long, it had to be a good eight and a half inches. Grabbing his cock, I moved my head back to examine this specimen of a cock. I moved my head around as I observed every detail of his phallus. He had very defined veins that wrapped around his thick shaft. His veins were very similar to those that wrapped around our dildo, but his were a lot more defined. And his girth, well it was just perfectly sized.

I bit my lip and squeezed my loins together feeling my pussy getting wet. Lewis's cock was perfect. I wrapped my slender fingers around his shaft and brought it closer to my face. Lewis's cock emitted a musky smell. At first it seemed a little strong for me, but as I took in more of his scent I grew to like it. It was like his pheromones were flipping a switch in my body that pulled me even deeper into the mood than I was already.

As those instincts took control of my body, I placed the head of Lewis's cock against my lips for a long lasting peck. I could already taste his precum on my lips. It had been a while since I had tasted something like this, but I quickly remembered my fondness for it. Wanting to taste him more, I stretched my tongue out from my mouth and directly onto the tip of his cock. As my hot wet tongue touched the head of his sizable phallus, Lewis's body twitched with pleasure.

"Mmhhmm, you taste sooo good Lewis," I moaned. His cock got even harder hearing me compliment his taste.

I slid my tongue around to the underside of his shaft and looked up at him. His eyes were so focused on me pleasuring him while on my knees. Then, I began to run my wet tongue up and down his shaft. I lathered his cock with my sweet saliva. God he tasted so good, so masculine. Feeling his veiny details on my tongue unleashed even more lubrication from my pussy. That itch I felt inside returned with even more strength. "Ugh, he's making me so horny."

After licking up and down Lewis's cock, I made my way back to the head of his phallus. "Are you ready for your hot neighbor to give you a blowjob in your bedroom?" I said seductively, batting my eyelashes up at him. Lewis looked so aroused, he just gave me a slight nod.

I gave him a quick little smile before engulfing his cock in my mouth again. It had finally happened. That entire sex crazed week with my girlfriend had finally led up to this moment. I hoped it was just the first act of many to come in fulfilling our dirty fantasy. Lewis's cock felt so warm in my mouth and it throbbed so heavily. I took him deeper into my mouth and slowly began to bob my head sensually on him. As I went up and down his cock, I took him a little deeper each time I went down. His girth was stretching my jaw, but I remained determined. I eased more and more of his meat into my mouth, slowly familiarizing myself with the contours and features of his massive cock. His massive wet cock. A mix of my saliva and his precum dribbled down his shaft and onto his balls. Like Laena, I also lacked a gag reflex, so taking Lewis deep into my wet mouth was no problem. But god he was big, bigger than my ex.

"Ah, geez, Hannah," Lewis groaned. His sounds of pleasure invigorated my efforts and I began to bob my head faster and deeper.

As I gorged myself on his cock with my mouth and throat, Lewis grabbed the back of my head with his hand and pulled me onto him even deeper. My eyes shot open and I looked at him for a moment. Getting more and more into this blowjob I was giving him, though, I just closed my eyes again, surrendering to the bliss. Lewis was happy to help me as I fell further into the rapture of this blowjob. His strength pushed me still deeper down his formidable length. In no time at all, the head of his cock was lodged in the back of my throat. Tears were running from my eyes as his cock expanded my throat. My heart melted when Lewis wiped my tears away as I kept sucking him off. He is such a sweetheart. Lewis's cock felt so good in my mouth: I was practically drenched from taking my hot neighbor's big cock so deeply. Doing such dirty things with my neighbor while my lover was out felt so taboo. But the taboo nature of this only made things hotter.

I was so turned on, I had to touch myself! Without conscious thought, my hand drifted down to my crotch. I skipped the teasing and just slid my fingers straight under my drenched panties to play with my pussy. I was already euphoric from the deep throating Lewis's cock was delivering; the potent buzz from my fingers just slathered on a further layer of pleasure.

My knees were hurting, so I pulled my hand out of my soaked pussy, retracted my mouth off of Lewis's cock, and stood back up. As the warmth of my mouth left his cock, Lewis looked up with disappointment.

"Lie on the bed," I ordered. Lewis nodded, slipped off his shirt, and kicked his garments off his ankles. He lay back on his bed, propped his head on his pillow, and looked toward me.

Viewing this naked male specimen, my eyes widened and I bit my lip. Seeing his well toned body and his throbbing erect cock almost made my nose bleed. His cock was so hard for me, it was twitching with his heartbeat. That deep itch in my pussy returned to the forefront of my brain. Feeling my panties and shorts soaked with my desiret, I had to get them off. Sliding the rest of my clothes off to my ankles, I stepped out of them and climbed onto Lewis's bed. I seductively crawled up to him and lay prone between his legs.

Lying there with my face next to his cock again, Laena popped into my mind. I had gotten so carried away with acting out our little fantasy that I had almost forgotten about my promise to update my lover. I quickly grabbed my phone from the bed and grabbed onto Lewis's cock to pose for a picture.

"Hannah, what are you doing??" Lewis asked, pushing up onto his elbows and smirking a bit.

"Oh, I'm just taking another photo for Laena. Don't mind me," I giggled, looking up at him.

"Wait, another? What do you mean?" he questioned, arching his brow.

"Oh, I guess you were too focused on kissing me all over to notice me taking those other pictures before," I playfully winked. "Now you just lie there and let me take this picture for my girlfriend. Then we can continue where we left off."

Wrapping my slender fingers around Lewis's shaft, I laid his cock up alongside my cheek and took the photo. I could feel the mixture of drool and precum dripping down my face, so I knew that Laena would see the same concoction. It was so naughty. "Laena is going to go crazy seeing Lewis's cock," I deviously smiled from ear to ear. I texted her a quick little message and attached the lewd photo to it.

Putting my phone back down I locked my eyes back with Lewis's. "Are you ready, lover boy?"

"Ye- yeah," he gulped eagerly. I gave him a cute smile and plunged my mouth onto his cock once more.

"Mmhhmm," I moaned, having his throbbing cock in my wet mouth again. My humming even caused his cock to throb inside my mouth, leaking even more delicious precum onto my tongue. I bobbed my head in a quick but yet sensual manner. Lewis's body would occasionally twitch whenever I would take him into my throat. From his facial expressions, I could tell that Lewis loved the pleasure my mouth was lavishing on his cock. From the throbbing, from his groans. He loved every bit of it.

But as I was blowing Lewis, Laena came back into my mind. I wanted to show her what I was doing and how good I was making Lewis feel. What she had to compete with. Coming up with an idea, I reached for my phone. I withdrew my mouth from Lewis cock so I could hand my phone to Lewis.

"Huh, what is it, Hannah," he asked, grabbing my phone from my hand.

"I wan- I want you to film me for Laena," I sniffled, wiping some of our mixed bodily fluids from around my mouth with my arm. Lewis knew what I wanted and why, so he didn't object to my request and positioned himself to take the video. Besides, I think he just wanted me to get back to blowing him as soon as possible.

"Ready?" Lewis asked, holding my phone in the perfect position to film me giving him his blowjob. I nodded and took his cock into my mouth again.

Since he was filming me, I wanted to make sure to give Laena a show. So while I was sensually sucking Lewis's cock, I arched my back and stuck my ass up in the air so the camera could see. I sexily wiggled my ass while I bobbed my head up and down. Wanting to make the video better for Laena I started to moan on his cock. I was confident she would lose her mind watching this video.

After a few minutes of sucking, I wanted to take things a step further. I withdrew my mouth from Lewis's cock and went down to his balls. I looked them over closely. They were nicely sized and healthy looking. "I'm sure his cum must be very potent and virile. He'd definitely be able to knock me up if he came in me," I thought to myself. God, where did that even come from? Pushing my curious thoughts aside, I took one of his balls into my warm wet mouth. Grasping onto the shaft of his cock, I began to stroke him as I sucked his balls.

"Dam- damn Hannah. You're going to kill me," Lewis groaned in great pleasure. I smiled with his balls in my mouth hearing his praise. This caused me to stroke him faster.

Lewis was breathing harder as I sucked his balls and stroked his cock. The more I pleased him, the more pleasure I was bringing to myself. My body was hot with arousal and my pussy leaked onto his bed. His bed sheets were going to need changing when we got done! I looked up at Lewis, still filming me while I kept giving him his reward. But as I stroked him faster his body began giving way to the rapidly-approaching culmination: he stopped recording, threw his arms down onto the bed along with the phone, and clench his fists for his dear life. Seeing that he wasn't recording what I was doing anymore, I wanted to stop briefly and tell him to record again. But I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I dropped the subject. "That video was good enough for Laena," I rationalized, before returning my focus to making him cum.