Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O- okay babe!" I didn't have to think twice about my answer. Her words of encouragement fueled my burning arousal. Laena and I giggled like high school girls thinking about what was to come. I couldn't believe I was really doing this. The plan we had formulated was for two hot and grateful lesbians to reward our deserving manly neighbor with blowjobs. We had never envisioned that we might both end up rewarding his big cock with the pretty wet pussies we had been sharing only with each other! But now that we were facing that very reality, it somehow felt like our entire naughty fantasy had been leading up to that unforeseen culmination. Lewis was the luckiest man in the world. Any straight man would kill to have a chance to fuck two willing, hot lesbians! But this wasn't some stupid frat-boy fantasy of a dick so big that it could tempt lesbians into turning straight. Laena and I had done this to ourselves: the fantasy the two of us had originally invented to spice up our own lovemaking had led inexorably, step by salacious step, to this seemingly inevitable outcome.

Speaking of Lewis, he was nowhere to be seen. He hadn't been in the main room of his apartment, and he certainly wasn't lurking around in the bedroom either. "Um, Laena? Where is Le-wis?"

Laena raised her eyebrow and scanned the room. "He was just here. What the heck?! Where did that big boy and his fat cock run off to?" We felt lost and disappointed that our boy toy had pulled a vanishing act.

Then, hearing the bathroom door open, our heads simultaneously swung in that direction. Our eyes widened and our pupils dilated as we saw our lucky man walking out. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and we saw steam emitting from the bathroom door. Lewis stopped in his tracks as he saw us straddling each other on the edge of his bed.

"Oh! Uh, hey, Hannah..." Lewis greeted me nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. He immediately looked guilty at having fucked my girlfriend. But little did he know that I was more than okay with that. That we were plotting for me to fuck him too!

"Hi, Lewis," I greeted back happily. We stared at each other awkwardly. Although it was more one-sided. While Lewis was actively avoiding eye contact with me, in my very horny mood, I had no problem at all running my lovely brown eyes up and down his perfectly fit male body.

I continued to gaze at him as he tried to look away. Taking a deep breath, Lewis finally made eye contact with me. He looked nervous to see me considering what he had done with my lover. "Han-," he tried to say before I cut him off.

"Don't worry, I know already. You can relax, I'm not mad or anything," Lewis's eyes shot open in surprise. He hadn't been too sure what I would think about him fucking Laena, so seeing how okay I was about what he had done had caught him off guard.

"You dirty boy, taking the opportunity to fuck my girlfriend while I was out for lunch," I added. Lewis smiled uneasily but chuckled a bit at my light jab at him.

"Yeah... Sorry about that. Everything happened so spontaneously, it wasn't my intention," Lewis explained, apologetically. "Laena was just so irresistible..."

Laena's eyes widened and she smiled from ear to ear. "What was that, Lewis? Could you say that again for me, please?" Lewis and I rolled our eyes at Laena.

"You're irresistible, Laena," Lewis repeated.

"Mhm, thank you very much," Laena happily nodded.

But his endearment directed toward her sparked something inside me. Jealousy. I felt a bit left out and wanted some attention from Lewis. I squinted my eyes in bitterness. "I wish Lewis would compliment me..." I sulked.

Luckily, Lewis noticed my sulking and said, "You know, I was thinking of you, too." My eyes lit up hearing this. "Although I had my fun with Laena, I really wished you were here, too. It's just not the same without the two of you together, with me..." Our hearts melted at this sentiment. I was elated to hear that he hadn't forgotten about me. Such a sweetheart!

"Awww, Lewiisss," Laena and I said at the same time. He was really pulling on my heart-strings. "God, how did we land such a man?"

His sentiments made my body feel warm and bubbly. I was definitely feeling less left out after hearing that. I suddenly just wanted to kiss him for being so sweet and caring. "Come here, Lewis, and give me a kiss. You deserve it," I said, happily.

Lewis nodded, strode towards us, and sat down next to us. My body tilted into his as the mattress sunk under him. Lewis promptly leaned over and kissed me. Our cute little kiss slowly evolved into lightly making out. While all this was happening, Laena was still sitting on my lap, watching the intimate scene play out before her. Then, Lewis slipped his tongue into mine, turning our light make out into something more passionate and sloppy. Oh, how I had missed feeling his dominant tongue. Our tongues swirled together, as we fell further into our make out session. Closing my eyes, I pressed my lips harder against his, wanting to feel more of him.

We kept on like this for a few minutes before Laena interrupted our intimate little moment. "Hey!" she hissed. We immediately stopped and took our tongues out of each other's mouths, before turning our attention to her. "I want some kisses, too..." she said in a soft voice. I raised my eyebrow at her strange behavior. She seemed very needy, which was very unusual for her.

Before I could move in for a kiss, Lewis beat me to it. My mouth hung agape as I watched him slip his tongue into my girlfriend's pretty mouth. As they passionately made out, I bit my lip at the hot scene unfolding before me. It felt surreal. Like I was in a wet dream. As they got deeper into their make out session, Laena threw her dress over to the side revealing her magnificent naked body to me and grabbed the sides of Lewis's head to pull him deeper into their kiss. I sat in awe seeing how enthusiastic they were.

As I watched, I began to notice markings on Laena's neck. Upon closer inspection I saw that they were hickies! I tried to contain a smile seeing that Lewis had also marked her. "You dirty slut, you let Lewis mark you just like me," I thought. Although we shared similar marks, my eyes were drawn towards a noticeable bite mark on the side of her neck. My eyes widened and I wondered what had happened there. Whatever it was, it must have been out of heat and passion. My pussy leaked even more thinking about the possible scenarios behind that bite mark.

After a few minutes, envy sparked inside of me once again. I was starting to feel like I was being left out again. "Hey!" I hissed like Laena. Before I could say anything, Lewis swiftly slipped his tongue back into my mouth. "MMFFFMM," I squealed in surprise. But I lost no time welcoming his sudden action and fell deeply into our kiss. I tasted Laena's sweet saliva in his mouth, which made things even hotter.

"Hey, we were in the middle of kissing, what the heck," Laena pouted at Lewis. I felt disappointed when Lewis withdrew his tongue from my mouth. And I sensed a rivalry forming between us for Lewis's attention.

"Laena, you already had your turn," Lewis replied. Laena squinted her eyes at him. "Hannah needs some attention, too. You've had almost all day with me already." I felt flushed at how Lewis was tending to my needs. I appreciated that he was trying to share himself equally between Laena and me.

Rolling her eyes, Laena replied, "Ugh, fine. But don't forget about me." Looking at Laena, I stuck my tongue out at her to taunt her.

"Of course, Laena. Now where were we, Hannah," he said, before pulling me in for another kiss.

As I made out with Lewis, in the corner of my eye I saw Laena sitting there looking pouty. Again, this was very unusual behavior for her. She never acted like this. This all started happening after Laena had fucked Lewis. "What did he do to her?!" I wondered. I felt concerned and aroused at the same time. On the one hand, I didn't want Laena to take on the personality of this pouty, needy girl. I was more like that than she was, and I didn't want another needy girl in our household. And Laena's assertiveness and independence was what I loved about her: I didn't want her to change. On the other hand, the idea of Lewis turning her into this needy girl was all so arousing. His cock must be magical if it had helped him pull this underlying girlishness out of her. It made me a little wary of Lewis. If he could do that to Laena, what could he do to me! Would I just become a submissive little cocksleeve for Lewis, with no other purpose but to please him? My mind went around in circles thinking about all the possibilities.

After kissing Lewis for a bit, I couldn't forget about my lovely girlfriend. Although we were all caught up with Lewis, this whole fantasy was originally about us. I tapped Lewis's arm as a signal to halt our kissing. He immediately stopped and we pulled away from our intimate activities.

"Come here, Laena, I wanna kiss you," I said, smiling. Laena gave back a warm smile, as if I had reminded her of what this whole fantasy was about in the first place. She gave me a happy nod and leaned down for a kiss.

As our lips connected, I nestled into the soft feminine lips of my girlfriend. There was a stark difference between Lewis's strong dominant kisses and Laena's softer, yet still uniquely sensual presence. After getting a taste of them both, though, Lewis's kisses were by far the more dominant.

Our tongues twirled cutely together. We were elegant and delicate with our kisses. Although Lewis could dominate me with his kissing, he could not yet match the loving connection I felt from Laena's lips.

As we were passionately kissing, I clasped her hips in my hands. Laena flinched a bit as my cold hands contacted her exposed skin. As I pulled her closer to me, we locked our lips together and shoved each other's tongues as far as we could go into each other's mouths. I was intoxicated by Laena's sweet taste. We moaned and purred into each other.

While this was happening, I felt the mattress rise back up. I glimpsed Lewis standing up and leaving the room. My eyes widened, disappointed that he seemed to be abandoning us.

Laena groaned in displeasure as I paused our fervent kissing long enough to call out to Lewis, "Hey! Where are you going, mister?"

Turning to face me, Lewis responded, "Oh-, I didn't want to interrupt your little moment together." How considerate of him! I loved how Lewis respected my and Laena's relationship. "Plus, I'm getting kinda hungry. So I'm gonna grab something to eat real quick, and then I'll be right back." I snickered inside: he better replenish himself, considering the plans we had for him.

"You guys hungry? I can get you something," he offered generously. How kind of him!

"No, thank you. I already had lunch," I replied.

"Laena?" Lewis added.

"No, thank you, Lewis. I'm still full from swallowing all your cum not that long ago," Laena smirked deviously. My eyes widened and I quickly turned to face her, caught off guard by her abrupt and lascivious statement. A pornographic picture of Laena gulping down Lewis's delicious cum popped into my mind. My mouth watered, as I longed to taste his sweetness again. "You dirty slut!" I thought.

"Just don't take too long, Lewis," Laena added, giving him a smile. Lewis nodded and exited the room.

Now that we were alone, I wanted to address Laena's recent behavior. "What's up with you, babe?"

Turning her head to face me, she replied, "Huh? What do you mean? I'm fine."

"Uh uh uh, you're acting all weird and needy," I pointed out. Laena raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm not acting weird and needy!" Laena refuted.

"Laena, seriously?" I tilted my head.

"Okay, okay. Maybe I've been acting up a little bit. I'm sorry," Laena admitted. "It's just that this whole thing with Lewis is so new to me. I'm just really excited! Ugh, I don't know."

"You're fine, babe. Maybe just cool it down a bit?" I reassured. "The only needy girl here should be me."

Laena rolled her eyes and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, okay. I'll try, but Lewis does things to me. So no promises."

Considering that this was Laena's real first good experience with a guy, I could forgive her giddiness. "Lewis really got you hooked on his cock, didn't he?"

"Probably, he just feels so good, Hannah. You gotta see for yourself." Laena was really getting all hot and riled up for Lewis. I hadn't been this excited to fuck a guy for a while.

Thinking about fucking, an important subject came into mind. Did they use protection when they fucked? Laena wasn't on a pill so any accidents could be very risky.

"By the way, Laena, did you guys use protection?" I brought up.

Laena quickly answered, "Of course! Don't want any happy accidents to happen, do we?"

"Happy accidents?" I queried.

"What? Oh, uh, don't mind my tongue. I definitely don't want to get pregnant. But Lewis and I would make pretty cute babies."

This sudden baby talk made me feel certain things. Never once in my life had I thought about wanting kids. Since Laena and I had been together, the prospect of motherhood had not figured into my future plans in the slightest. But with Lewis now playing a role in our lives, the thought was suddenly unavoidable. Hypothetically, what if Laena and I did want to have a kid?

My train of thought was interrupted by Lewis coming back into the room. My eyes lit up to see our walking fantasy coming through the door. All Laena and I could do was stare at his fit body. I bit my lip, feeling my pussy warming up.

As he closed the door behind him, Laena immediately ordered, "Lock the door."

Looking confused, Lewis replied, "What, why? There's no one else here but us."

"Just lock it," Laena reiterated. Although her request was rather odd and specific, the simple action of just locking the door, trapping us together was pretty hot.

"Yeah, you should lock it, Lewis..." I softly added.

"Okayyy, whatever you guys say," Lewis shrugged, locking the door behind him.

Now that we were confined in this room together, I could only imagine what naughty things were to come. My body tingled in excitement!

Lewis turned around to find Laena and I both gazing at him. We were caught up in the moment. Everything we'd been fantasizing had led up to now, the three of us together for illicit purposes for the first time. My heart pounded and my thighs pressed together tightly in anticipation of all the naughty fun we were about to have. "God, I can't believe this is happening!" I gushed to myself.

Seeing Lewis half naked with that pesky towel wrapped around his waist, I was eager to set eyes on his magnificent cock again. "Lewis, the towel, drop it," Laena ordered. I felt relieved by the return of Laena's assertive behavior.

"Yeah, drop em'," I added.

Giving us a nod, Lewis unhooked his towel and let it drop to the floor. My pupils dilated seeing his nice - big - juicy cock. A sight that, I swear, I wouldn't ever get used to seeing. It was just so hot to look at. My pussy was itching to have that thing deep inside of me.

"There you are, big boy!" Laena exclaimed. Lewis smirked.

"So, what are we going to do?" Lewis asked, sounding a bit nervous. Considering the mood in the air and almost everyone's state of undress, I thought it was obvious.

"I wanna fuck," I blurted out.

Laena quickly turned to face me, "Yeah? You really know what you want, don't you, Hannah?"

"Are you guys sure you want to do this?" Lewis asked apprehensively. Although I appreciated Lewis's modesty, it was pretty obvious that we wanted this.

"YES," Laena and I said simultaneously.

"Okay, uh, let's do this I guess," Lewis responded, sounding a bit unconvinced. He looked a little nervous.

"What? You don't want to fuck us, Lewis?" I said, sounding a bit disappointed.

"Yeah, Lewis, you don't want to fuck us?" Laena prodded.

"No, no, it's not that. It's just this is the first time doing it with two girls..." Lewis explained. Come to think of it, I hadn't realized that we were priming ourselves for a threesome. How exciting!

"Don't worry, Lewis, this whole thing is new to us, too. But considering how well you know how to please a woman, I bet you'll be just fine," Laena reassured. This helped Lewis relax a bit more.

"Okay, yeah. Let's do this!" Lewis psyched himself up. Laena and I giggled in excitement. We were going to fuck Lewis together!

"All right, Let's not waste any time. Lewis, can you be a sweetheart and help me get Hannah out of her clothes?" Laena asked politely. Lewis nodded and walked towards us.

Realizing that I was the only one wearing clothes was kinda embarrassing. But I'd be joining them in their nakedness soon enough. Laena got up from my lap and began helping me out of my top. My heart raced: Lewis was now standing right in front of me. Squatting down effortlessly, he carefully held my feet up one at a time, slipped off each of my sandals, and placed them on the floor next to him. Lewis's care for me made me feel like a princess, I loved it!

Laena on the other hand was practically ripping my clothing off of me. Lifting my arms, she got my top off, threw it off to one side, and then unclasped my bra. She seemed like she was in a hurry to get this thing started: like, the quicker she stripped me naked, the quicker we could start having some serious fun. Whipping off my bra, she also flung that somewhere off into the room.

Before I could poke fun at her about her hasty behavior, she planted her lips upon mine. As we kissed, Lewis was unbuttoning my shorts just as hastily. It was kind of flattering, how badly they both wanted to unwrap my naked body! My body was tingling with sexual tension as both my desirable girlfriend and this hot studly male were racing each other to get at me. My pussy was creaming impatiently with the knowledge that I would soon be fully exposed to my male and female lovers.

I bit my lip as I watched Lewis slowly slide my shorts down my legs, past my ankles, and off of my pretty feet. Having dispensed with my shorts, Lewis moved on to my panties. Catching him staring at my crotch, I looked down to see a very noticeable wet spot in my panties where they were stretched across my pussy lips. Lewis and I locked eyes. I hadn't realized how wet I was. The hungry look on Lewis's handsome features as he focused in on my most intimate treasure devastated me: I thought I was going to squirt just from that look of his. He had already claimed Laena as his mate and now he was about to add yet another lovely lesbian to his little harem.

Our mutual trance was interrupted by Laena. "Hey! Get those panties off already!" she ordered.

Lewis promptly obeyed, pulling my panties down and off. I have no idea where they went: now that we were all naked within touching distance of one another, my arousal was shooting right through the roof. Nothing remained to shield our exposed pussies from the ravages of Lewis's monster cock. He was going to claim me like he had Laena. And he was going to do it right in front of her!

As Lewis stood back up, my eyes were immediately drawn to his cock, never leaving it. He had been softly thick only moments before, but the more his eyes roamed our defenseless bodies, the more his cock jerked and swelled. The avaricious glint in his eyes grew even more intense. He was practically fucking us with his eyes. Laena and I glanced at each other then turned back to meet the fierce and fiery eyes of our bull. Our slow and heavy breaths seemed to synchronize together, dropping into the same expectant tempo as we waited in anticipation for what was to come.

Lewis didn't keep us waiting; he moved over to the side of the bed and climbed on. He took command of the middle of the bed, resting his back against the headboard. "Come here, you two," Lewis abruptly ordered. My heart throbbed at how dominant he had become. It was surprising how fast Lewis could go from being a sweet, caring guy to this domineering leader of the pack.

123456...9