Off-Track Hookup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danica nodded at each point. "So your girlfriends are all..."

"The term is 'bisexual'. Yes, my regular girlfriends are bisexual. If you're not bisexual... well, that's okay with me. I date straight women also. Elena did identify herself as straight at one time, and offers herself as a designated straight friend if her girlfriends need a polyamory acceptance test for dating people."

"I see," Danica replied. "Um, well, I'm not a lesbian... or bisexual." She shrugged. "My loss, I guess. I also have only dated one man at a time."

"But you still date in succession, right? And you still hold former boyfriends special in certain ways?"

Danica blinked at each question, then nodded. "Yes."

"That's almost the same thing as how I date," Doug said with a shrug. "If you think about it. Yeah, I know, what I do is not the norm. And it's particularly unusual for a police officer. But I am still a police officer despite it. My training officer is fully aware of my lifestyle. She's not one of my girlfriends." He changed the subject quickly. "I have never dated a woman with your fame before now. I am a fan of Cat Osterman, the ace softball pitcher at my alma mater, UT-Austin, but we have yet to meet."

Danica could easily guess that he was expressing interest in dating this Cat Osterman someday, whoever she was. Danica did not follow every professional athlete and did not recognize the name. "So women are expendable to you then?"

"Hell no!" Doug countered her argument immediately. "They're all potentially special, and special in ways specific to each of them. I... If you have the attitude that I think you expendable, please feel free to leave me as soon as you wish. I don't find you that way, though. Just so you know. I am your fan. I always have been. I think if you continue your racing career, you will be among the most successful race car drivers of all time."

"Are you saying that because I'm female?" Danica asked, clarifying. She thought he was honest but was unsure. "Or you think I'm sexy?"

"That's part of the reason," Doug said, shrugging again. "Umm, do you have a better word than 'sexy' for describing beautiful women? Rhetorical question. If not, never mind. I... I honestly think you're a great race car driver. I'm familiar with quite a few women in the profession. Mercedes Stermitz, Suzane Carvalho, Maryeve Dufault, Taru Rinne, Cathy Muller, Pat Appleyard, Deborah Renshaw..."

Danica cut him off. "Several of those drivers are retired. Or they're not from America."

"I was raised overseas by an Italian diplomat. My stepfather's quite the racing enthusiast. I am also. And I'm a student of history. I don't like to put down women at all. According to a popular cartoon show of which I'm a fan, a cavewoman invented the wheel."

By now, Danica could believe his sincerity and appreciate his praise. "Thank you. I will accept that. So..." She decided to take a leap of faith. "Your girlfriends are okay with you dating me?"

"Lisa is surprised by my encountering you, but yeah, she's fine with this date. Angie feels the same way. She told me- 'Never pass up a chance to date a famous person. If I ever meet Ryan Reynolds and he's in an open relationship...' Excuse me if you don't find that funny. I do. I haven't specifically asked my other girlfriends about this, they're not my primaries, but if you want me to ask them, I can."

"Hmm..." Danica mused. "So I would be a one night stand to you, then?"

"If you want to be, yes. But if you want more than that, I can consider it. Let me know."

Hmm, Danica thought. He is cute, and I like him. I also haven't been with a man in a while. And since I am sincerely dating this guy... and I like his honesty... "I won't be in town long," she advised her current date. "Another week or so, then I need to get to Daytona to prepare for a race I'll be in there. I'm willing to date you the next few days. We'll have to have our fun while we can. Your job ties you to this area, right?"

"Yes," Doug answered, smiling. "It also ties me down in other ways. To tell you the truth, I may not be a cop forever. I'm also a writer and I have an interest in becoming an entertainment mogul. Maybe someday..." He shrugged. "You haven't always been famous either. I'm sure of that."

"You are correct," Danica agreed. She looked around the restaurant, reminding herself they were seated in an isolated area, the waiter was not paying attention to them, and no one else was seated nearby. "If you like me, I assume you're an easy hookup, and I haven't had sex in a while. After this dinner, if you want to accompany me back to my hotel room..."

Doug cut her off with a gesture. "Sure. Just one request. Can we not use my handcuffs? Lisa and I have tried bondage and it wasn't for me any more than hooking up with other guys was. If you're into bondage, it's fine, but it's not one of my kinks. I don't like the humiliation and submission aspects. I'm a victim of physical and sexual abuse."

Danica took all this in, blinking. "And you're just admitting this to me because...?"

"I recognize a need for empathy and attention in you. I share the same needs. I also wish to be honest and open about what turns me on and what doesn't, just in case you're not into the same sorts of kinks I am. That's polyamory advice from books Lisa's had me read."

Danica was not often able to admit she too had read polyamory books. She rejected the lifestyle on most occasions- she was unsure if publicly accepting it was a good idea for someone with the fame level she enjoyed. But in her current circumstances...

"Our relationship would not be a permanent thing. I hope to start a family someday. It might take me a while to find the right man, but..." She shrugged. "You obviously won't be that man. I do like you, though." Just say it, Danica! she ordered herself. "If you want to have sex with me, we can do it. In the next few days. And don't worry, we'll keep it... vanilla." Danica had to think for a moment before remembering the proper term.

Her date recognized that term. "Thank you. I appreciate your forwardness. Let's go hook up, then. After we finish our dinner and settle this restaurant's bill."

***

Danica had a suite at a local Hilton. Doug accompanied her back there after they left Chili's. Once they were inside, she embraced him, leaning up to counter their height difference of several inches, and kissed his lips. "You're okay with a short woman?" she'd asked him earlier.

"A girl I've dated named Elena is about your size," he'd admitted. "My first kiss was also about your size."

Danica laughed as they separated now, as she had before when he'd last reacted to their height difference. She also recognized the passion in his kiss and the earnest smile on his face. "Come this way," she invited him, inclining her head towards the suite bedroom.

They proceeded that direction. Once inside, Doug waved Danica back and started unbuttoning his shirt. "Let me undress myself, please. You can do the same. I have issues with possible clothing damage."

"Same here," Danica admitted. "I never like to lose a uniform, even when I can afford it." She grinned in appreciation.

The couple then separated. They watched each other disrobe for a few moments. Danica found Doug's body comparable to Seann William Scott's- she had seen that actor play an attractive man in a few movies and the young Deputy was similar in physique if not personality. She liked his muscles. She hoped he appreciated her small pink-nipped breasts, lithe figure with slim waist and firm buttocks, and open shaved cunt. Danica did not like to broadcast that she had a secret slutty side, but since this man was open about his polyamory... the situation was unique enough she could appreciate their circumstances, at least in her current universe.

She flipped her long dark hair when he was done disrobing, trying to imitate a similar gesture from Rita Hayworth in an old film. "Very nice, Officer."

"Deputy," Doug corrected her. "I prefer Doug, though Dougie is also fine. You look good too, Danica. May I call you that?"

"Yes," she smirked, then crooked a finger at him, discarded her last bit of clothing, and fell back naked on the bed.

He moved to the bed and lay down beside her. Danica was pleased that their height difference was erased by their prone positions. She opened her arms and took him into them. They kissed each other hard on the lips. Mouths opened and tongues touched. Danica roamed her hands over his muscles, squeezing his pecs and biceps. He caressed her curves in response, rubbing her back and legs.

"My breasts," Danica suggested when their mouths separated. "I've noticed you staring at them. You can kiss them if you like."

Doug nodded and started kissing his way down her body. Doug licked her throat, her chest, and her cleavage as he moved. He then kissed each of Danica's breasts, sucking on her areolae. His hands moved in counterpoint, one rubbing the breast he was not kissing while the other squeezed her torso and held her close.

Danica moved her hands along his body also, tracing her fingers across his shoulders and squeezing his arms. She then reached down and took his cock in her hand, tracing its length and girth. Acceptable size, she thought. Not that big, but not small either.

"Don't ask me to blow you, please," she whispered to him between moans as his suckling of her breasts sparked fires within her. "I'm not a fan of giving oral pleasure."

"What about receiving?" Doug asked her, looking up with a hopeful expression.

Danica smiled. "Sure, go ahead."

Her brief lover returned her grin, then kissed further down her torso. His fingers squeezed various areas of her flesh along the way. Danica smiled as she felt his wet tongue trailing over her stomach and navel.

Then his tongue was between her legs, licking her and making her moist. His hands were on her breasts keeping rhythm, tweaking the nipples. His mouth was sucking on her extended clit. His tongue was hitting her vulva in patterns she had not imagined. She massaged his shoulders, fingers and moans showing appreciation. This man must have many techniques, Danica thought. With multiple female lovers, five regulars and the possibility of additional hook-ups... wow.

Then she lost her ability to judge the situation. Her body was reacting to his attention. His proficient hands caressing her breasts. His skilled mouth and tongue on her cunt. The intense look in his blue eyes as he looked up towards her brown ones. Danica was pleased by it all. She felt a storm rising inside her. The engine of her body was fully charged and approaching the finish line. No other drivers were in her way. No referee was waving a red or yellow flag. Her path to climax was open and she would journey down it with all the speed she could muster. She was very fast off the track as well as on, and okay with collisions, as long as she survived them and could learn from her mistakes.

Her body was orgasming, and she was loving it. This handsome man, this cop, had pulled her over and she was happy to accept his positive attention to her needs.

"Yes!" she moaned aloud to broadcast her orgasm as he lapped her cunt. "Yes!"

Doug disengaged from her and smiled. "One second, please." He stood up from the bed and walked to his pants.

Danica calmed herself, recovering. She would wait to see what he was planning. If he was going to photograph her or take out his handcuffs... no, he had specified they not use his cuffs earlier, so surely... she relaxed when he took a condom out of his pants pocket.

"Yes," she said. "Good idea."

"I know, right?" Doug laughed. He removed the condom's wrapper, discarded it, and moved back towards the bed with the condom in his hand. "If you can help me put this on..."

Danica took his cock in her palm, recognizing the inquiry. He wasn't her first boyfriend to make such a request. She caressed his manhood with her fingers to get it harder, grateful this act did not take much effort. Clearly, this man was turned on by her body, her personality, and her fame.

"Here we go," she whispered, fitting the condom over his organ once it was firm enough. "You have your helmet. Now proceed." She aimed his organ at her tunnel.

"Right," Doug chuckled. "Lady and gentleman, to your starting positions. Start your engines. Ready, set, go!"

He moved his body in accordance with his words, and Danica moved her body in the same manner. Man and woman fitted themselves into each other, like a driver and a car. Danica and Doug surrounded each other with their limbs, his cock thrusting into her pussy. They moved in an easy rhythm, hugging and caressing each other while exchanging kisses to each other's lips, necks, and chests.

It took longer than she expected for Doug to erupt. Danica squeezed him with her legs and loins, also rubbing his back muscles and his rear end. "I like what you're doing to me," she urged him with her voice between kisses. "I like you. Yes! Please me, Offic... Deputy... Doug! Dougie! Yes, make me come again. Yes!" She was coming now, even though he wasn't. She hoped he would reach climax soon.

"You're a fast girl, Danica," Doug whispered back to her, thrusting to match his words. "A fast girl, and a p-pretty one. I l-like you. I'll a-always be your f-fan."

"Don't speak so much," she advised him, chuckling. "Your accent's slipping." She kissed his lips to further silence his voice.

They then fucked on the bed for several moments. Danica was patient with Doug- clearly he was a track with many laps and multiple challenging turns. She was patient enough to enjoy such a course. At least she had no other drivers immediately challenging her and he was exciting her body and mind with his attention to her needs. His cock was thrusting strong within her slit, his hands and mouth also touching and arousing other areas of her body. She returned his caresses, smiling as she navigated his muscles and he traveled his hands and tongue over her curves while keeping up his pushes at the area between her legs.

Their engines were thumping in firm pace. They were going the distance.

His time trial was not too lengthy, thankfully. She could soon feel him spasming, hear his moans, then feel his cock spurting into the condom. An accompanying climax surged in her loins. Danica let this feeling overtake her and rage through her body, smiling as she released another series of moans.

He kissed her in the aftermath and she kissed him back, smiling and licking her lips. "So what do you think of me now?" she asked him. "Am I a worthy girlfriend for you?"

"Yes," he answered her, smiling. "I'd have you on my track any day. Maybe I'd even welcome you at the finish line." He paused, chuckling. "Hope that's not cheesy. I..."

"It is," Danica replied, smiling. "But I like cheesy... sometimes." She traced her fingers over his skin. "You'll be telling your other girlfriends about this later, I suppose?" She licked his ear. "Comparing me to them, ranking me?"

"I will tell them about you, but I never rank anyone like you're implying," Doug promised her. "You're all special in your own way. You're not my primary, but only because you're leaving town soon and... we're from separate worlds."

"Not so much," she assured him. "Sure, you're a cop, and I'm a famous race car driver. But you're also a man, and I'm a woman. We both have needs, and I'm asking you to satisfy mine." She assessed her body's recent amount of climaxes and current sensitivity. She was fine with more of both. "I have more needs, Doug. Can you satisfy them?"

He assessed his condition, then nodded. "Here we go," he whispered back to her, then hugged her and started another lap on her track.

Danica enjoyed herself in the moment. It would be brief, she knew, and she would not date this man permanently. But at least for the moment, and whatever future moments she might require his attention, he was satisfying her needs.

She might be back in Austin someday, she reminded herself, and she might also see this man in other cities, in other circumstances. He might never be her regular boyfriend, but she would hold him as a great present and possible future lover. Hopefully never a creep.

He kissed her, and she kissed him back, smiling. Their hands were traveling over each other's race courses. His shaft was moving in her tunnel, they both had plenty of fuel in their tanks, and their race was not yet over. Another climax was on her horizon, and she enjoyed it as he brought it to her and it hit her hard.

***

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun5 months ago

Really well written. Great story!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bryce Dallas Howard & the Bday Boy BDH takes care of a lonely bday boy, after his break up.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Conquered Streamers Pokimane goes on a date with a viewer.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Mary Jane's Fall from Grace Mary Jane, Spider-Man’s wife, discovers unnatural urges.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Poor Amber Ch. 01 Poor Amber Heard desperately needs a Hollywood role.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Barbecue Party Ch. 01 Asian MILF gets fucked by her son's best friend.in First Time
More Stories