All Comments on 'Office Play'

by LucieLou007

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
FlowerdrumFlowerdrum9 months ago

Fabulous erotic story, I felt I was there I couldn’t stop reading.. Luke is a lucky man!! Thank god I was sitting down reading this. So erotic and HOT

You write so well and in great detail. I will certainly have a smile on my face 😊 thankyou X

SpongoSpongo9 months ago

Really enjoyed this, nicely written. Had me on the edge and beyond…. Thank you.

MogremMogrem9 months ago

Sexy and compelling. Its also good to read a story that feels at least heavily inspired by real events and ends in a plausible way, rather than begging a next part.

I was half expecting Stace and Lucie to end up in the room together, but that not happening is one of the things that made it feel more real.

It would have been good, however, to have heard what happened with Stace. Did she stay on too or did Lucie out-bid her? If she stayed on did they know about each other's relationship with Luke but leave it unspoken?

SexyGeorgeSexyGeorge9 months ago

Very horny stuff

Sparky74Sparky749 months ago

Absolutely amazing so hot, extremely well written like all your stories, always leave's me wanting more!!!

You really are very very Good at this. 😊

CelticTiger88CelticTiger889 months ago

Mmm, great story. It started very nicely and built up to a gorgeous climax. Full or juicy details, withiut ever becoming boring! Hope you will post more stories.

EnglishM41EnglishM419 months ago

Well done Lucie , very sexy and hot!

Good writing too x

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your innovative storytelling give new meaning to the term: On the Job. Sadly, I'm a very busy writer these days so I don't get much chance to read or listen to stories here. But one thing's for sure: I always read your sexy hot tales and enjoy them immensely! Thank you, Harriet-Jacqui Furl (HJ Furl)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I may not be able to walk very far now, darling girl, but your story makes my middle stump stand proud and strong.

Michael682Michael6829 months ago

Well written tale. Like someone else I’m left wondering if Stacy and Lucie ever discussed their activities. Either way, a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really thought you were going to tell him to fuck off once he'd got his cock out ... I'm glad you didn't though - the fuck is much hotter

Well written - thoroughly enjoyed it :)

velcro_zippervelcro_zipper6 months ago

Always passionate, always compelling. Lucie sounds like she turns heads and makes people horny everywhere she goes!

JulietDupreJulietDupre5 months ago

Your story was so hot and very realistic, Almost as though something like this had actually taken place in your past. I will be back to read more from you. J.D.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was a hot story! She fucked him for her job; at BU, I fucked my geeky TA to bump my grade from a B/B+ to A. I stopped by his office before finals, wearing a short skirt and did the hard sell on needing an A, he 25 and easy pickings. He said he couldn't do much, so put one heal on my chair and swung my bent knee outwards, giving him a great view of my bush and asked he if saw anything he liked. One minute later he was licking my slit, turned out he had a nice cock and I enjoyed the occasional ride. Eat your hearts out guys, I got the "A" and a good "O" too!

ctarrantellactarrantella5 months ago

This was an awesome story!

At first, you made me hate Luke the store manager. Having worked in a corporate environment for most of my life I've seen and heard stories like this. Eventually, at the end, my feelings softened because you made mention of an 8 month relationship.

I really enjoyed this story and it kinda got me worked up! I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.

Noone45Noone454 months ago

That was hot .

Wiz1002Wiz10024 months ago

Another cracker, LL007. Obviously it was reprehensible for Luke to use the threat of redundancy to get into Stacie's and your underwear and cleavage (& in your case your pussy!), but in the end the way you told the story and got so much enjoyment and satisfaction from the encounter, made it feel real and just about acceptable. Interesting that you continued the relationship for 8 months while at the store - like was a very lucky guy!!

ccspitcher12ccspitcher123 months ago

Very sexy story. Love how real life it could be

BigbobncBigbobnc3 months ago

Each story I read is better and better, keep going please :)

flipghostflipghostabout 2 months ago

Loved this story, Lucie! Really wished I was Luke. Story was set up well and the pace was just right. Can't wait to read more of Lucie's adventures

arisingsirenarisingsiren23 days ago

Excellent suspense and sex. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous