All Comments on 'Oliva the Egg'

by CuteSlaveLisa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 5 years ago

Cute story, I liked the play on words. "She was feeling ill, was it morning sickness? She felt as if It she was just going to split. Where was Sam, they still had another 273 days on the lease." I'll have to look for more stories by Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very cute!

Very imaginative!

RickOSheaRickOSheaalmost 5 years ago
Talent

It's what you have.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 5 years ago
Humorous

It seems Olivia never had a sex education class and let the first sperm that came along impregnate her. But then, she was as horny as Sam was.

Now that they've joined, looks like they're stuck together for a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That little prick the doctor promised wouldn't hurt, so out of the box(ers). The first hot flush of romance gone in a flash. Day after day she divided her cellf inflicted duties and put on so much wait-ing for her landlady.

Sorry I can't follow that lovely romantic tale.

Having just read 2 dire attempts at humourous stories it took about half of the story to get into your stride and had to go back to start again and it was sooooo worth doing.

Brilliant

A full 10* from me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuteSlaveLisa@CuteSlaveLisa
I have known each of my wonderful lovers for over fifty years. I have children and grandchildren. I joined Literotica because I wanted to contribute stories. Stories about my favorite subjects, me, me and my lovers. Oh my, did I say 'me' twice (nope I said it three times, a...