All Comments on 'Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 35'

by Morgan_Ellis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

loving the story! been following it for a while and look forward to hearing the chapters most weeks! please let the end of the series end happily though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
feedback from citizen of Vulmonia

it seems Olivia has too much freedom, Judge Thorsky should think about some kind of chastity belt and may be some duty for her. Here in Vulmonia, such living conditions are unacceptable for such naughty girl, Judge risks being ridiculed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I’ve been waiting ever so patient but checking for more every couple of days, is another chapter coming ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story but Hopefully some Constructive Comments

I'm loving this story. I love the fact that she does not like her pussy shaved, she likes natural, I love her high libedo and the way they blackmail her with it. I do have some dissapointments though, sorry. Don't like that she has a thong in her underware choice. Can't beat normal white bikini type knickers for sexy, and petticoats aswell, why have they dissappeared? Many missed opportunities for fun. Why, when in the stocks, did they not spend more than 2hrs having two guys play with her? Why is it always only the one orgasm everytime? Why did they not make her orgasm herself silly in the stocks, with of course a penalty for every orgasm they forced out of her. Love the orgasm denial but when are they going to make a zomby out her by tieing her down and forcing mutiple orgasms untill she's a slobbering blumbering idiot with jelly for legs? Remember, sometimes a way of curing somebody of something is to give them too much of it. I hope that is to come. Why when she was secured down for sex education did only one guy fuck her? If she's going to have to be douched anyway, why not make the most of it and give as many guys as possble the chance to experience the act? Which should force a few orgasms out of her aswell (punishment from Mr Pounding of course). Why didn't the judge let his neighbour play with her tits while he was fucking her? Why didn't he have his neighbour make her orgasm while she was in the happy baby pose and he was having his breakfast? Also, I'm amazed with the long sentences she sometimes comes out with when she's aroused. She's just been brought to the edge and denied the climax and yet she's able to string a coherant and LONG sentence together. Anyway, thanks for great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous