Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as she heard him unbuckle his belt and undo his trousers, she no longer had to guess what exactly he was doing. "Your Honor," Olivia said. "I don't think ..."

"Quiet!" he cut her off as he stepped closer. "You only have one job to do. So I suggest you shut your mouth and do it," he snapped as he brought the head of his manhood to the entrance of her moist passage.

"But Your Honor, why can't we go inside? Why do we have to do this out here?" she pleaded.

"Well, why not? No one's watching," he said as he rubbed his cock head against her clit.

"Uh ... oh ... but your ... neighbor ... ah ..." she stuttered as the judge's glistening glands rubbed against her sensitive nub.

"Mr. Fedorov doesn't mind," Judge Thorsky laughed. Then turning to look behind him, he asked, "Do you, Sebbi?"

"Not at all, Isaak!" replied the man leaning on the fence. "In fact, I was kind of hoping you might invite me to join in," he said suggestively.

"Not just yet, I'm afraid," said the judge with a grunt as he shoved himself into Olivia with one mighty thrust.

"Ah!" Olivia yelped at the unwanted intrusion.

"Well, I figured, there's no harm in asking," said the neighbor as he moved to get a better view.

"I already told you, I'll make that decision after I get her pregnant," said Judge Thorsky as he pulled out and thrust back in again.

Olivia tried her best to hold downward dog. But as Judge Thorsky kept pounding into her from behind, she had no choice but to drop down onto her knees.

"Weak ... lazy ... American ... girl," Judge Thorsky growled as he repeatedly rammed his phallus into her warm wet cunt. "Can't ... even ... do ... a simple . ... exercise ... uh!"

"Oh ... You're too ... rough!" Olivia wailed.

"My dear, there's no such thing!" laughed Mr. Fedorov as he watched Olivia get fucked on her hands and knees.

"You like it rough," Judge Thorsky growled as he grabbed her hair an pulled her head back. "You like all of it!"

"Ah ... AH ... OH!" Olivia cried.

"You love this!" the judge bellowed as he unleashed his load. He held her hips as he ejaculated into her.

Olivia bent her arms and came down onto her elbows. She buried her face in her hands. It was bad enough that Judge Thorsky was "breeding" her. But did he have to do it in front of the neighbors?

"Roll over onto your back," he commanded.

Olivia obeyed, thankful that her posterior and groin were no longer up in the air. As she lay on her back, she closed her legs tightly and covered her breasts with her hands.

"For your final yoga posture, I want to to do a pose called 'happy baby.' Bring your knees to your chest, open your legs nice and wide and grab your feet."

The judge did not need to give her instructions. She knew how to do the posture. She had just never done it naked before. Closing her eyes, unable to believe that this was what she was being asked to do, she assumed the position, putting her pussy completely on display.

"I take back what I said about goddess pose," said Mr. Fedorov. "Happy baby is by far my favorite," he grinned.

"Yes, well, it'll prevent most of my seed from leaking out," said the judge as he sat back down at the table to finish his breakfast.

As Olivia lay on her back with her thighs spread open, clutching her feet, she timidly asked, "Um, Your Honor, how long do I have to stay like this?"

"For as long as I feel like keeping you like that," the judge snapped. "Now don't ask me any more stupid questions," he barked at her as he resumed eating his breakfast.

As the judge sipped his coffee, he and Mr. Fedorov chatted in Vulmonian. Every once in a while, Olivia would hear them say her name. Or they would say something that sounded like "pussy," "slut," or "cunt." But for the most part, she could not understand their conversation.

"Alright, I'm off to the courthouse now," said Judge Thorsky as he got up from his seat. "Olivia, you can put your legs down now. But I want you to remain lying on your back. Close your eyes and meditate. Meditation is very good your you. And when I get your pregnant, it'll also be good for the baby. I want you to meditate for fifteen minutes every morning. Bogdan will come outside and serve you your oatmeal when you've finished your fifteen minutes." The judge bid Mr. Fedorov good-bye in Vulmonian and walked into the kitchen.

As Olivia lay across the patio stones, she closed her eyes and tried to follow Judge Thorsky's instructions. But she was not exactly sure what she was suppose to do. Breath? Was that all meditation was? Just lay there and focus on her breath? Olivia did not know for sure. But she was just relieved that her morning workout was over. Naked meditation may have been embarrassing. But not nearly as embarrassing as naked yoga.

"You're doing great," said a voice from above. "Just inhale and exhale and relax."

Olivia's eyes immediately opened. It was Mr. Fedorov. He had come into Judge Thorsky's backyard. He was standing right over Olivia.

"What are you ..."

"Shh!" the neighbor hushed her. "Close your eyes and relax," he said in a low soothing voice as he crouched down right next to her.

"I don't think the judge ..."

"The judge ordered you to meditate. So I'd strongly suggest that you close your eyes and meditate. You don't want me telling Judge Thorsky that you disobeyed him, do you?" he warned.

"No. But ..."

"Then close your eyes".

Olivia reluctantly closed her eyes. What was Mr. Fedorov even doing here? Did he not have to get to work?

"Keep your eyes closed," he intoned. Suddenly Olivia felt a large hand on her chest. "Inhale and exhale."

Olivia shuddered. She hated having yet another older man touch her body. But if she tried to stop him, would he tell on her to Judge Thorsky, claiming that she had not complied with the judge's orders?

She felt the hand slid over her left breast and cup it. Olivia could not stop herself from shivering. She felt another hand on her right breast. Both hands squeeze, causing Olivia to take a sudden breath in. She could feel fingertips playing with the tips of her nipples as her entire face went red. Why is he doing this, she wondered as the neighbor pinched and tweaked her pointed peaks.

She could feel his hands slide down her rib cage as they came to rest on her belly. "That's it, use your diaphragm to breath," he said encouraging as he pressed down on her tummy. He began stroking her skin all over her abdomen. Olivia was ticklish and his caresses made her squirm. "Concentrate," he gently chided her with a chuckle. "Focus on your breathing," he told her as he moved his hands lower.

His hand was right at her shaved pubic mound. Olivia tried to control her breathing, but his hand was simply too close for comfort. "Mr. Fadorov," she began. "I don't think we should ..."

"Remember, your breath! Focus on your breath," he told her with authority. "I'm going to massage you. You have alot of pent up energy that needs to be released. It's not healthy for you to hold it in," he explained as he stroked the skin of her mound. "Now open your legs."

"Oh god," Olivia whispered as she parted her thighs.

He brought his fingers lower and stroked her labia. "It wasn't very nice of Judge Thorsky to just leave you like this," he said as he ran his fingers through her slippery folds. "He used your body for his own pleasure. But he did not do anything for you," he said with disapproval.

"Ah ..." Olivia sighed.

"I mean, look at how worked up you are," he said as he lightly swiped her clit.

"He usually makes me cum," Olivia mumbled. "I guess this morning ... he had to get to work. Ooooooh ..." she moaned as he rubbed the shaft of her little nub.

"That's no excuse! If I had a girl like you in my bed, I would make you cum every morning and every night." He began massaging the sensitive tissue all around her clitoris. "Maybe when Judge Thorsky is done breeding you, you could come and live with me."

"OH!" she cried as the tip of his finger circled the head of her button.

"Would you like that, Olivia? Would you like to come live with me?" he asked as he rubbed a little faster.

"Uh ... I don't ... know ..." she murmured.

"I know how to make you feel good. I think you'd enjoy living with me," he said as he masturbated her. Olivia arched her back, thrusting her chest out.

"Oh ... I don't know ... I don't know ..." she panted urgently as her hips rocked back and forth and her legs began to tremble. Her fingers clutched at the patio stones. "I ... I ... I ..."

"What's going on out here?" asked a deep male voice.

Olivia opened her eyes and looked up. Bogdan was standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Nothing," Mr. Fedorov said dismissively. "I was just helping Olivia to meditate."

"And did Judge Thorsky authorize you to touch her?" Bogdan asked with a frown.

"Relax, I was just assisting her," Mr. Fedorov said as he rolled his eyes. Then he began to speak to Bogdan in Vulmonain. Olivia could not understand, of course. But Mr. Fedorov's tone sounding condescendingly. He clearly was not intimidated by his neighbor's manservant.

"Olivia, I think you'd better come inside for breakfast," the butler said.

Olivia quickly jumped to her feet and hurried into the kitchen, much to the disappointment of the overly helpful neighbor. Bogdan slid the glass door shut and flipped the latch, locking it. He then drew the blinds so no one could see in.

Olivia looked down at the kitchen table. Bogdan had set out two plates of chocolate chip waffles with various sides. Next to the food were two steaming cups of coffee. He handed her the large apron from the previous evening. "Here," he said. "You can wear this while you eat breakfast. After you take a shower, I'll give you some real clothes to wear."

"Thank you so much, Bogdan!" Olivia said graciously as she wrapped the apron around herself and sat down to her hot breakfast. She was also pleased to see that Bogdan would be eating breakfast with her.

"No problem," he said as he took his seat.

"You're not going to tell Judge Thorsky about what happened out there, are you?" she worriedly asked. "You know he'd find some way to make it my fault."

"Don't worry, I won't say a word," he said as he drizzled some syrup over his waffles. "And besides, I owe you one. That cash you gave me yesterday will really help my family. Are you sure you want me to have it?"

"Yeah, of course. Otherwise, I wouldn't have given it to you," she said.

After breakfast, Olivia went downstairs to take a shower. As the water rained down on her, she tried extra hard to wash out her vagina. Not wanting to get pregnant, she tried her best to remove as much of Judge Thorsky's semen out of her as she could. As much as she hated to admit it, she almost wished that she could get a douche from Dr. Brovachik or Dr. Sokolov. As humiliating as it was to be douched by an older male doctor, at least it reduced the odds of pregnancy. Or at least that was what Dr. Brovachik had told her.

She then went about washing the rest of her body. But she could not help but think about how Mr. Fedorov had touched her earlier. She did not find the older neighbor to be particularly attractive. But his nimble fingers had made her so aroused, she could not help but wonder how powerful her orgasm would have been if he had continued. As she lathered up, she ran her soapy slippery fingers all over her body. She played with her nipples. Before long she was once again touching herself between her legs. But this time her purpose was lust, not cleanliness.

She knew she would not climax standing up in the shower. So she turned off the water, stepped out of the tub, grabbed a towel and began to dry off. Wrapping it around her curvy figure, she walked into the "guest room" and laid down on the bed.

Bogdan was probably waiting for her upstairs with some clothes. But she could not resist a few stolen moments of pleasure. Thinking of how the lecherous neighbor had touched her, she let her towel fall open. She brought the fingers of her right hand to her pulsing little pearl. She closed her eyes, cupped one of her breasts with her left hand and began stroking her little bud with her right. Slowly exhaling, she recalled how Mr. Fedorov had caressed her all over her body. She pinched her nipple before moving her left hand to her other breast. Her clit throbbed as she rubbed faster. She braced herself for her impending climax.

"Maybe I shouldn't have interrupted the neighbor after all. Looks like I should've let Mr. Fedorov finish you off."

Olivia opened her eyes to see Bogdan standing next to the bed. She had not even heard him come down the stairs. He had an emerald green dress and some undergarments draped over his forearm. He was not smiling exactly. But he had a rather smug expression on his face as he looked down at Olivia, having caught her in the act.

"You don't have to stop," he said, sounding quite amused. "You obviously want to finish."

"No," Olivia panted. "That's alright." Blushing, she sat up. "May I have my clothes now, please?"

Bogdan walked over to the spanking bench and laid the dress and underwear across it. He then walked back over and stood at the foot of the bed. He towered over Olivia as she lay sprawled across the duvet.

Oh god, she thought to herself. He's going to rape me. He's going to force himself inside of me. Just like every other man she had met so far in Vulmonia. Terrified, Olivia looked up at him, fully expecting him to undo his pants and crawl on top of her.

But instead, he knelt on the end of the bed. He leaned forward and planted his hands on the the quilt on either side of her hips. He lowered his face until his mouth was just inches from her tender flesh. He pursed his lips and blew all over her clitoris and labia.

"Oh!" Olivia blurted out in surprise.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"Yes," Olivia whispered.

"Would you like me to do more?" he smiled up at her.

What am I doing, Olivia wondered to herself. This man worked for her abuser! But before she could think about it, she found herself replying, "Yes ..."

Bogdan grinned at her and then brought his lips back down between her thighs. Once again, he blew all over her nether lips and her rigid little bud.

Olivia laid back down and closed her eyes. "Mmmmm ..."

Suddenly, she felt the warmth and wetness of his tongue on her. He ran it very lightly all over her engorged sensitive tissue, making her squeal and squirm. As he ran his tongue more firmly between her feminine folds, Olivia turned her head to the side and let out a long loud moan.

"Mm, you like that," he said huskily, taking his mouth off of her for just a moment.

"Yes ... yes I do," she languidly purred. "You're really good at that."

"Well that's good to hear. Because it's been a while. I was afraid that my skills had gotten rather rusty." He then placed his mouth back on her. He licked the shaft of her clitoris. He lapped at it, causing her hips to jerk.

"Oh god!" Olivia rasped. "No one's ever done this to me before."

He softly wrapped his lips around her sensitive nub and ran his tongue over the head of her clit. Then very gently, he sucked on her little pussy pearl.

"Oh ... OH!" Olivia exclaimed. She clawed at the duvet cover. Her hands balled up into fists.

He sucked the sensitive little organ between his teeth, but did not bite. He just lightly massaged it with his tongue. Olivia's whole body began to tremble as she tossed her head from side to side.

"Oh god! Oh jesus! Oh GOD! Oh ... OOOOOOH!" she cried out as her clit began throbbing and her pussy contracted.

Bogdan stopped moving his mouth. He simply rested his tongue against Olivia's clitoris. Olivia lifted up her pelvis, rubbing her clit against his tongue as she milked every last ounce of pleasure from the aftershocks of her climax.

"Oh jesus," she sighed. "Oh god!" Her heart was racing. She tried to catch her breath.

Bogdan propped himself up on his elbows and looked up at her. "So, no one's ever done that to you before?"

"No," Olivia said quietly as she took a few deep breaths.

"Well, I guess there's a first time for everything," he said matter-of-facty, as if it was her first time trying a new food. "How'd you like it?"

"That was ... wow ..." was all she could muster.

"Better than Mr. Fedorov's fingers?" he teased.

"Most definitely," she said earnestly, making him laugh.

"Well, I'm afraid playtime is over. Judge Thosky's party is this evening. There's still lots more to do. Come upstairs after you get dressed," he said getting up off of the bed.

"But, what about ... well ... you? Don't you want me to ... um ... you know?" she said in a shyly, lowering her gaze in embarrassment.

"Not right now," he replied. "There's too much to do. But Judge Thorsky works five days a week. It looks like we'll have alot of time with the house all to ourselves. We can always ... you know ... another," he winked at her. "Another day ... soon, I hope," he grinned at her as he headed up the stairs.

Was it actually possible that I've made a friend in this horrible country, Olivia wondered. But then again, do friends really do ... that ... to each other? As she got dressed, she thought it was probably best not to overthink it. At the moment, given her present circumstances, she would take any friend she could get. And maybe it was not so bad, she decided, having a friend who could do ... that!

12