On a Park Bench

Story Info
A would-be break-up takes a different direction.
815 words
3.94
66.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers

Note: This story contains a spanking that's consensual but unexpected.

---

They sat on the park bench, a twenty-something couple having a strained conversation. Twilight was giving way to evening. The park was mostly empty, though occasionally a pedestrian or bicyclist passed by on a nearby path.

"You're breaking up with me?" He said, trying to keep his voice steady. "Why?"

"It's not me, it's you," she said sharply. "You're too much of a wuss. I've told you that."

"Oh, that," he said glumly. He felt tears welling up and blinked them back.

"Polite, considerate, thoughtful—boring!" she snapped.

They sat in silence for a long moment. A bicyclist whizzed by.

He thought back to a conversation they'd had a month earlier. It gave him an idea.

"Do you remember the safewords we exchanged?" he asked, a bit hesitantly.

"Yeah," she scoffed. "Nothing came of that. Good follow-through, not."

He felt a rising twinge of irritation. "Maybe I should put you across my knee and spank you right now," he grumbled.

"Here?" she said, her voice rising into a scornful laugh. "You wouldn't have the balls!"

He looked into her eyes, and as she looked back, both knew something had just changed.

He grabbed her left arm with his left and began pulling her toward him. She pulled back, and he pulled harder yet. With his right hand now on her upper back, he pulled her across his lap and downward, into position. Her short black dress started getting ruffled.

"What the fuck?" she said, loudly on the first word but then more quietly, not wanting to attract any passerby's attention.

"This is happening," he said calmly, bringing his hands down to lift her hem. A moment later black panties were revealed.

"You can't do this!" She seethed. "Someone will see!"

"Let them see," he said, bringing his hand down on her panties, not too hard but enough to make a smacking sound.

She gave an angry groan, but no safeword.

"Let them hear," he said, his hand coming down a little harder, making a slightly louder smacking sound.

"Bastard," she hissed.

His third spank was a little harder yet. Then he maintained that intensity, on alternating cheeks for another dozen spanks. She squirmed around in a show of futile resistance.

Another bicycle flew by. It wasn't clear if the rider had seen them. As far as the man now in charge was concerned, it didn't matter.

He grabbed the waistline of her panties. Her only response was a sharp intake of breath.

"These are coming down," he said. "Unless I hear a safeword, in which case I'll stop right now, and you can have your break-up."

She made an irritated humming sound but didn't say anything.

He yanked her panties down to her thighs, and then resumed the spanking, a little harder yet, palm turning bare cheeks pink in the dim light.

He gave another dozen or so spanks, before resuming conversation as his hand came down.

Whap. "So too polite and cautious, you say?" he mused.

She didn't answer.

Whap. "I should've done this a month ago or more," he added.

It sounded like she was about to say something but then stopped herself.

Whap. "You can do whatever you want, but you won't be sitting much this week," he said with a chuckle.

"Oh!" she gasped. That sound was unmistakable. She was turned on. He moved his hand to her pussy and explored with his fingers. She was as wet as he'd ever known her to be.

"Ohh!" she moaned as his fingers moved in circles.

He hadn't even noticed that another couple had walked by, until they were already a few dozen feet away. They kept walking.

On the bench, she gave a loud moan with her eyes closed, then opened her eyes and saw the couple walking off in the distance. She chuckled. Then she looked over her shoulder at him, with a smile.

"So we're not breaking up?" he said, assessing that the odds were now favorable.

"Not a chance," she said.

She pulled herself up from his lap. Then without getting her panties and dress back in order, she sank to her knees in front of him, on a thin strip of soil in front of the bench.

"What are you doing?" he asked, surprised.

"What does it look like?" she answered, unzipping him and pulling out his erect cock.

"But," he said, his voice trailing off.

"But nothing," she said firmly. "If I can get spanked in the park, you can get a blowjob in the park. I don't care who sees."

He closed his eyes and felt the evening breeze on his exposed cock. Then he felt her lips take over.

Yes, he thought to himself, this relationship would benefit from a little less caution.

kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers