All Comments on 'On My Honor Ch. 04'

by SensualFiend

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for the Tags

I enjoy Reluctance stories but after seeing the tags I decided not to read the story itself, maybe this would be better suited to Incest/Taboo? I’m not criticising your writing skill at all by making this comment.

Still thanks for the Trigger Warning, I think even that handful of words is enough to give me nightmares.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very hot

I cannot wait until part 5

SensualFiendSensualFiendover 3 years agoAuthor
To Tess

Thanks for the comment, a really good reminder to keep using trigger warnings. It is a really dark and fucked up story, which I'm writing partly to make sense of my own experiences - real life behaviour like this is beyond abominable, so I can definitely appreciate it's not something everyone would want to read. Sorry if even the warning gives you nightmares! I'll make sure I'm more vague with it for the next one. I did consider putting it in the Incest/Taboo category, but thought this might be a bit hard-core for them, and felt that non-consent was overwhelmingly the theme of the series.

Really appreciate you writing this. I hope you take care and enjoy the stories on here that are a better fit for you. :)

SensualFiendSensualFiendover 3 years agoAuthor
To agentmom

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it. Chapter 5 coming very soon so watch this space. :)

VividehavVividehavover 3 years ago

This is my favourite story series on Lit at the moment, so well- written and well- observed. Don't want it to end!

SensualFiendSensualFiendover 3 years agoAuthor
To Vividehav

Wow. You just made my day! Really glad you like it so much, and thanks so much for commenting. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is my favorite story on literotica right now! Is there still going to be a part 5??

SensualFiendSensualFiendover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much! That really means a lot. Yes, I just submitted part 5 (sorry for the delay), so it should hopefully be out in a couple of days. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My god, your writing is just too good. You should write a book, sexual or not I would die to read it. By far some of the best writing on Lit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so she is just an anal submissive to rueben

zero interest in her pussy

it seems like she is going to have her own fathers bastards

since rueben is so gay and into anal only

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous