All Comments on 'Once Is Not Enough! Or Is It?'

by pellucidbard

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
so your wife turns out to be a whore

your at best, third in any of the three womens lives. And you consider it a win........all i can say is WoW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Piece of crap you can't even understand it

This has got to be the stupidest story I've ever read it makes no sense whatsoever he should have dumped it b**** a long time ago I moved on with his life outright ridiculous his stupid ass wife makes no sense whatsoever she loves him but she can't be unfaithful in her mind so she wants to divorce stupid ass crap you're a good writer just a stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugh..Talk about unattractive.

"She was about 5'-4" and built like a brick shithouse!"

Dave Bautista is built like a brick shithouse, the fucking hulk is built like a brick shit house. Do you even know what the proverbial brick shithouse is?

not cool man.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your story. You put a lot of thought into it and the characters were sensitive and likeable, which makes a nice change. My main challenge was to accept that a mature woman would become so obsessed with sex that she would sacrifice her marriage to a man she truly loved. Sounds like an adolescent fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I think your enthusiasm overcame your intellect.

The story has great energy and pathos, but no brains. So it comes off as kind of stupid, childish, immature?

Lana loves Jack, but wants to divorce him so she can be promiscuous without cheating. Her desire for wanton uncommitted sex has overwhelmed any previous desire for an exclusive committed permanent relationship. Its like Lana has regressed emotionally and intellectually, and wants to live the life of a young woman who has just discovered fucking. But Lana is 45. And Lana has reached this mental state while under the care of a trained licensed psychologist. And Lana seems to forget that she started fucking other men when her husband sent another man to her bed to fuck her, while he then fucked that man's wife.

What Lana discovered was Lust. Uh, even Jimmy Carter was familiar with lust, as are most adults. Its something adults learn to control. Apparently Lana either can't or doesn't want to control her lust. Lana has decided to stop thinking and acting like an adult, in her mid 40's. I think this syndrome has been identified and aptly named. She even bought the car.

And after she gets her freedom, and we have to assume fucks everyone she wants and can, she continues to have sex with people she loves, and cares about, but not enough to grow up and exert some discipline and commitment. So Lana is making herself a new bed. I hope she likes where she will end up lying.

Men age like wine, women age like cheese. Lana is headed for an empty meaningless dishonest life. She is lying to herself, her therapist, and everyone she's not just fucking and forgetting. When her fog of lust and excitement finally lifts, she will find herself adrift, with the reputation of a feckless whore. When she finally decides to return to the land of adult living she will either have to continue lying to hide her reckless choices and past, or she will, finally, have to accept that she is mentally and emotionally deficient and needs help. By that point Jack will probably be married to Sheila or Olivia, Chuck will be fucking the 20 year old pool girl, and Lana will be having to buy back the sex she blithely gave away when she was in her prime.

A stupid woman makes stupid choices and ends up with a fucked up life. The end.

Thanks for the effort. I hope you keep writing, and up the intelligence quotient of your characters.

RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago

I don’t understand some of the comments about Lana being a “whore”. She was only a whore in her head, not her body. Jack had more extramarital sex than Lana did. She had absolutely NONE! They weren’t divorced, Jack still loved his wife & knew she needed to work through some stuff, so him fucking Olivia was cheating. He was married & fucked a woman not his wife. He cheated. Lana just thought about it. That’s what didn’t make sense to me. The unbearable guilt she felt....what good was her therapist? This is something Lana & Jack could’ve worked through easily. And why were all these women all of a sudden after Jack yet we heard nothing of Lana. Loved the first story, not so much the second.

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

Thats one screwed up mess And I think I could live in it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Neither of you would

be able to identify a moral compass if it was the only object on the floor in an empty room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The comment; "I think your enthusiasm overcame your intellect" sums it up perfectly.

I found the story confusing and upsetting and don't understand why Lana behaved like this, it just not real. If she decides that a bit of swinging would help, then surely she could find a way to make it happen safely and get this out of her system ?

Throwing everything away just seems too unrealistic and too crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a sad bunch

All I can think is these people are complete bunch of losers, the biggest being Lana.....what a very stupid woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Dont let the wankers get ya down. I thought it was a good story.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good story until the non ending

Thanks.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 6 years ago
Confusing

The guy sounds completely adrift

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

The story was well written, but I just didn't understand Lana's behaviour.

By all accounts Jack is handsome, well-hung, in amazing shape, and great in bed, yet his wife is still obsessed by the thought of getting strange cock... So she throws away 20 years of married life with a man she is completely in love with, just for the prospect of fucking some random guys? It was like she got zapped by the martian slut ray, but managed to resist its nefarious effects long enough to get the divorce so she wouldn't cheat on him. Just completely implausible...

Then the epilogue leaves everything hanging. After 6 pages of the first story, then 8 pages for the sequel, this needs wrapping up properly. Jack said that he didn't want to be alone, yet that's exactly where he is, having meaningless sex with Lana, Sheila, and Olivia.

I hope you write a sequel where he ends up happily married to the pool girl and Lana bitterly regrets throwing her husband away for her slutty empty new lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
boring...

boring lives of the rich and unloved!

What morally decrepit world have we built for ourselves? This is so fantasy-ridden, that it belongs in "fiction/out-of-body experiences". Who leaves the one they love because they are mentally unfaithful? What IS mentally unfaithful? Isn't liffe enough if you have someone to share it with? Why do you NEED the Pompeii orgasms EVERY DAY?

Spoiled morally defunct nonbelievers (probably doped up in Denver).

Smokepole

elling50elling50almost 6 years ago
Bigotry

I loved the first story, but do not understand this. Lana is attracted to other men and let the lust be channeled into great sex with her husband. Though she never have sex with others,this is considered cheating and make it impossible to continue a loving marriage. Jack does have one night stands, a lover and sex with his swinger bff. Why cannot he offer Lana to continue marriage on these premises,swinging or hotwifing?

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
not a btb

More like a poor poor me story. I wasted all this time reading this......for what?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Definitely a martian slut ray at work.

Lana's behavior made no sense. Her decision to leave a pretty great marriage made no sense. Any therapist or mental health professional telling her to leave her marriage made no sense.

Your writing is good but this plot was uninspired and left me feeling no sympathy for anyone.

You dissolved the marriage over nothing and, aside from crying and fucking other women, your protagonist displayed an alarming lack of reaction to his love losing her goddamned mind.

There are real issues that can cause damage when couples swap, especially when they have never been in the lifestyle and especially after decades of great marriage. You missed all the very real issues that can hurt a marriage and opted for the Martian slut ray combined with the Martian I.Q. bomb that not only lowered Lana's intelligence but everyone else's as well as numbing emotional responses.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Nicely done

Better than the first story, moved along at a quicker pace. However, I still feel an agenda is being put forth and justified, rationalized. An agenda that says wife sharing and bed hopping is ultimately more satisfying than "til death do us part"?

A multi decade marriage collapsing so suddenly because the wife's libido has been accelerated by her first taste of another man, strains credibility. You cant work that out? They came out of the first rendezvous largely unscathed, but when confronted with the truth behind her increased libido the wife crumbles, craters? She picks now, in the waning years of her attractiveness, to choose to slut around indiscriminately? Without conversation and dialogue with the man she professes to love? Without trying to maintain the marriage that they both value? Doesnt make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done!!

I truly enjoyed your writing style. I loved the humor you inject into the stories, especially the insight into Jack's thoughts in "What? No Waffles?".

I read both stories back to back and I enjoyed the way your style almost made it seem like I was watching a movie. Now, I can't wait to read about the pool girl....

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

A tryst sounds like something Lue would write. Only a cuck and whore need to go outside their marriage, and that is what you wrote here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This plot is a morass of poorly developed characters displaying odd behaviors, having unexplained reactions and making decisions that cannot be understood. Many thanks to the author for his time and efforts, but the story shows a pitiful degree of insight into the dynamics of a marital relationship that has endured for decades. Frankly, this tortured writing is not true to life.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Where's the story about the pool girl?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Firstly, thank you for the story. However, why do you make the husband a childish, immature, weak person? He's mid 40's FFS, not 16. All that stuff about being speechless and can't take his eyes off some female and stutterring etc. Like I said, he's meant to be some type of Consultant. Very successful and yet you portray him as some pathetic wimp. Why would he wait 3 months after his wife leaves him and lives with her BFF and her husband? So he does NOTHING? Then all these women constantly manipulate him because he's such a weak and pathetic guy it seems they all can? The situation is just so ridiculous.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 1 year ago

Really not a fan of where you took this follow up to the last story

XluckyleeXluckylee7 months ago

3 stars from Xluckylee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous