One Last Cigarette Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother/son mutual masturbation ends in an explosive finale.
1.5k words
4.56
2.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal returned to the kitchen in record time, breathless, his cock having wilted somewhat while retrieving his mother's body lotion. He found the busty brunette completely naked, her chair pulled out and to the side of the table, her satin robe and white panties folded neatly on it. She was holding an unlit Marlboro Light 100 in one hand. The other hand was lazily pleasuring her bushy cunt.

"Wow, that was fast! I wish I could get you to move like that when it's time for your chores," Judy chided him, not-so-secretly excited to masturbate with her own son.

"If we could do this every time when I was done, I'd have my chores done in no time," the high school senior half-joked. He pulled his own chair out to face her before plopping down onto it. When he'd settled in, mother and son took a few moments to fully survey each other's nude bodies. The pair hadn't seen each other completely naked since Cal had been a young boy. And now, only six feet separated their slightly-sweaty flesh.

His mother frowned and thought for a moment. "That's all it would take? Okay. It's a deal."

The teen laughed, then did a double-take at his mother. "What, seriously?"

The woman shrugged nonchalantly, her middle finger still tracing lazy circles around her relatively-large clitoris. "Why not? it may be hard to believe, but your ol' mom likes to 'jill off', as you kids say, as much as anyone. Even moreso since your dad and I divorced. And I've always thought mutual masturbation was very intimate and arousing, although I could almost never get your dad to do it with me. So it would be a 'reward' for both of us, so to speak. But for now, I'm dying for this last cigarette. So why don't you slap some of that lotion on, and let's get busy!"

Cal laughed at his mother's brazenness, then shook his head and squirted a generous dollop of lotion into his right hand. The boy could not possibly believe what an amazing, revelation-filled morning this had become. Both of them had completely forgotten that he was actually supposed to be at school right now...

When the 18-year-old had slathered his semi-erect member with Jurgen's and started stroking it again, he openly stared as Judy lit her long, all-white cigarette. She kept her eyes on his as she sucked strongly on it, then performed an elegant French inhale that she had proudly mastered with her sorority sisters. By the time she finished blowing out a swirling cloud of creamy vapor into the gentle breeze, Cal's cock was back to its full seven-plus inches.

Becoming more and more comfortable with the extremely-unusual situation, Judy became more brazen, both in her physical ministrations and her discussion.

"You do have a very nice penis, I must say," the mother commented, trying to act casual as she began running two fingers between her floppy outer labia. "And I know that you do have sex. I've seen the box of condoms you keep in your underwear drawer. I'm sure you made a lucky girl or two very happy. And I'm proud of you for being smart and careful."

Cal blushed at the compliments, shocked his mother was so nonchalant and straightforward about subjects they'd never really discussed before. But as he stroked and watched her rub her meaty cunt, he tried to play it cool.

"Well, I mean, it's only been Jenny. But, yeah, she seemed to like it. She said I was better than her last boyfriend. Bigger, too."

Judy's heart sped up. Why had she never talked to her son about these things? Maybe because of the effect it was having on her right now, she thought as she took another long, seductive drag on her cigarette. As she inhaled, she slipped her middle finger deep into her watering hole, then sighed the smoke out.

"Well, I really like Jenny," the woman nodded with barely a trace of jealousy. "So pretty! And great little boobs, too."

Her eighteen-year-old stroked harder. "Yeah. She's pretty great. But... well, I like your boobs way better," he confessed absolutely honestly.

Judy smirked at him, nearly as red and breathless as he was. "You do, huh?" The borderline beautiful woman ashed her Marlboro, then placed it between her plump, unadorned lips. She reached with both hands to heft and jiggle her DD mounds for him, thrilled at his attention.

"You like these, sweetie? You like your mommy's big titties?"

Cal swallowed hard and picked up his ministrations. "Yeah, Mom, I love them! Always have. Best I've ever seen."

The 40-something brunette, hornier than she'd been in years, squeezed her breasts harder, then began pinching and twisting her large, taught nipples, her dwindling cigarette bouncing between her pouty lips. "Why don't you show me how much you love them, baby? Stand up and come over here. I wanna see that gorgeous cock of yours up close."

The teen stood up so fast, he knocked his chair over. Judy laughed. "My, my, aren't you eager to show off for your ol' mom." As he bent over to pull the chair upright, his now-aching mother stared at his toned backside.

"Nice tush, too, Cal," she purred, stirring two fingers inside her frothy cunt.

The boy reddened and grinned as he shuffled right next to her, stroking his over 7" tool, slimy from a perfect combination of lotion and precum. It was now within arm's reach for the deliriously horny woman, but she just stared as she puffed on her dwindling Marlboro and pleasured herself.

"Are... ungh... are you getting close again, baby?" she asked, practically panting.

"Actually, yeah!" Cal managed. "It usually takes longer than this, but... well I've never had a hot, REAL woman to jerk off to before. But... where should I... you know. I already made a mess under the table..."

"Oh, on my tits, honey," Judy groaned before taking a cheek-hollowing drag, then trimming her cigarette in the small ashtray. "I want to see you squirt on my chest, feel it..." Smoke wafted from her mouth with ever word before she exhaled the last of it towards his crotch.

"Really? Okay!"

The high school senior jacked his pulsating, slippery cock harder, aiming it at his mother's glorious breasts.

"So have you imagined cumming on my tits before?" Judy asked coyly, now rubbing her engorged clit, close to a desperately-needed orgasm herself.

Cal laughed at her bold suggestion. "Well, duh! But I... well, I kinda pictured doing it while you were asleep."

His mother moaned and closed her eyes to envision the scenario. "Mmm, you ARE naughty. But you don't have to wait till I'm sleeping. I want you to do it now, baby. Cum on Mommy's big titties, sweetie. Shoot that load on me."

With that, she tapped her ash absent-mindedly onto the linoleum floor, then looked her breathless son in the eyes as she sucked on the filter. Cal felt his testicles recoil and he jerked as if trying to yank his penis right off.

"Oh, fuck, Mom," he growled. "It's coming now."

The pretty brunette groaned her smoke out as she savaged her aching button. Cal's legs nearly buckled as his first creamy wad spat from his purple mushroom cap just below her neck to drool between her DD mounds.

"Oh, fuck, baby," Judy whimpered as her own orgasm exploded outward from her spasming pussy. "Don't stop! I'm cumming too, honey."

The 18-year-old jacked his spurting member harder, aiming it directly at her plump tits. His next two, three emissions coated her large, brownish-pink areolas and taught nipples like glazing fresh donuts. Judy wailed at the sight and feel of his spunk shower, her entire body convulsing in waves of ecstasy.

When the boy's ejaculations waned to a trickle, he staggered backwards and fell into his chair. Mother and son fought for the slightly-smokey air between them.

"Oh my god, baby," Judy wheezed before taking a final pull from her smoldering butt. "I haven't cum like that since... well, in years."

The boy's head bobbed up and down like a plastic novelty figurine's. "Me, neither, Mom. Best one ever."

The mother crushed her butt out into the small ashtray, then took a huge breath and sighed loudly. "Whew! Wow. Okay, so. Now we've GOT to get ready for school. So go clean up while I hop in the shower."

Reading his mind, she added, "And NO, you can't shower with me. Now get a move on, buster."

The pair struggled to their feet and staggered towards the stairs, Cal first. Holding onto the railing, Judy followed her sin up. Cute tush, she thought again.

Fifteen minutes later, they met back up in the kitchen, ready, if unwilling, to head out. "Alright. Ready?" the sated mother asked.

Her boy frowned, but nodded his confirmation.

"Then let's go. I already wrote you a note. And Cal, sweetie?"

He looked at her questioningly.

"When you get home, your first chore will be to mop the kitchen floor. Got it?"

He grinned sheepishly. "Got it. And when I'm done..."

Judy raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Then we'll see if you've... replenished yourself."

Mom and son stepped out into the garage. As they drove to Cal's high school, both of them were already imagining their next close encounter.