All Comments on 'One Last Cigarette Ch. 03'

by SmokingFap

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 2 months ago

Your writing is top notch though I’m not an incest guy. Lol. She’s sexy! I love the smoking ladies! Cheers 🥂

SmokingFapSmokingFapabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hey, all. Thank you for reading this "episode". I hope you enjoyed it, and I appreciate any and all comments, even constructive criticism. I will be publishing the next episode, where Judy confesses her "sins" with her son to her ex-husband shortly. I hope you will continue to follow this saga I call Smoking Family Affairs. I have many more scenarios already written in spiral-bound notebooks, and I publish them in order as quickly as possible.

Thanks again. Charlie

SmokingFapSmokingFapabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi all. Just submitted chapter 1 of the next episode in this "saga". It's a bit of a slow burn compared to the first three chapters, but I promise the conclusion of it will be worth the read.

GrouchbearGrouchbear10 days ago

Boobs and cigarettes on a woman, both my fetishes in one story! This is hot. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokingFap@SmokingFap
Horny, adventurous 53M looking to explore my countless fetishes and fantasies with like-minded, horny friends, male or female. I've been straight my whole life, but recently I've started exploring my bisexual urges, thanks to chatting with a couple guy friends here on Lit. I h...