One Neighbor Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,145 Followers

"Gary quit! Let her drink her coffee," Debbie blurted.

"I just wanted to see if she remembered what she learned last night," I chuckled as I pumped my cock in and out of her gagging throat.

"I am sure she will never forget it," Debbie chuckled.

Finally I pulled my cock out of her mouth and went to make myself a cup of coffee.

Gwen slumped in her chair coughing and gasping for breath, her eyes wide as she struggled to regain her composure.

"Now that you have sucked his penis, he will want you to do it all the time," Debbie laughed as she reached and patted Gwen's hand still balled into a fist on the table. Gwen had no idea my wife was aware of everything I had already done with her.

"Really," Gwen managed to gasp our as she struggled to breathe.

"He is always sticking that thing in my mouth," Debbie laughed.

I joined them at the table with my coffee. I reached over and tweaked Gwen's nipple which was of course rock hard. She flinched and blushed.

"So I am guessing you enjoyed last night," I laughed as I cupped her tit closest to me. My wife's nipples were also rock hard as she smiled waiting for Gwen's response.

"I have never done anything like that in my life," she offered meekly turning redder than before and staring at my smiling wife.

"So you have never licked a cunt before?" I asked chuckling.

"Oh heavens no!" she blurted.

"But you liked it didn't you," Debbie said chuckling.

Gwen looked down and after a long pause, nodded her head. Her nipples seemed to stiffen even more through the tee shirt she had on.

"And I know you loved it when I was licking you," Debbie laughed.

Gwen squirmed in her chair and had both hands under the table. I guessed she might be fingering herself. Again she nodded sheepishly.

"So tell me Gwen, what do you think your husband would say if I came over sometime and just walked in and stuck my cock in your mouth?" I chuckled. "I mean after everything Ted has done. Oh and don't worry, I told Debbie all about Ted and the stuff he did to you," I laughed.

Gwen's eyes were the size of hubcaps as she blushed a deep crimson red and her mouth fell open in shock.

Debbie chuckled, "You have to watch Ted," she giggled. "He is pretty proud of his penis," she laughed.

"Has he ever t-t-tried anything with you?" Gwen managed to stammer.

Now it was Debbie's turn to blush. Her nipples grew rock hard as she stared at me. "Oh I don't know," she muttered. "Has he ever tried anything with me Gary?"

I bellowed in laughter. "It would be hard to come up with a list of what he HASN'T tried," I laughed.

Debbie turned redder still as she looked at Gwen who was totally shocked and staring with her mouth hanging wide open at my blushing wife.

"She won't tell me," I lied. "But I suspect she has tasted his cum," I laughed.

"GARY!" Debbie blurted looking embarrassedly at Gwen then me then Gwen again.

"Well, I know how persistent Ted can be and I know you have seen his cock," I laughed. "So I am just saying it wouldn't surprise me if he managed to get it in your mouth," I chuckled.

"Anyway," I said turning my attention back to Gwen, "you never answered me. What would you hubby do if I just walked in to your home someday and walked over to you and stuck my cock in your mouth?" I chuckled.

"You mean aside from getting a hard on?" Gwen half chuckled. "Judging from what he did when Ted did that to me, probably nothing," she sighed and rolled her eyes. "You w-w-wouldn't actually do that though, would you?" she asked, her nipples suddenly growing noticeably stiffer.

"Hey you never know," I laughed.

"He WOULD!" Debbie chimed in laughing.

"Well come on Gwen, let's go take a shower and maybe I will lick you some more," Debbie beamed as she jolted up from her chair. Her delicious tits bobbed and wobbled as she stood.

Gwen jumped up immediately as well. No urging was needed this time as they padded off to the bathroom. My wife's apple ass looking delicious and Gwen's bubble ass looking equally as inviting. She no longer bothered to tug the shirt down.

Later, the girls went shopping for something different for Gwen to wear around the house besides summer dresses and I took care of my business. The events of what took place this night will have to wait for my next installment. Suffice to say Gwen was finding herself doing many of the things she had only been able to read about in her sex novels she read so much.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,145 Followers
12