One Year Internship Ch. 17 - Wk 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to, but I am nervous."

"Come on over here and I will take care of you."

He approached me slowly. As soon as I could reach him, I intentionally gathered up his shorts and slowly pulled them down. His cock was limp, but I was about to take care of that.

Adam's dangling unit was very nice looking and at first glance, it looked to be normal sized. I took his manhood into my mouth and started to bring him to life. I toyed with his cock using my tongue as I sucked him hard. Almost instantly it started growing in my mouth.

There is something special about feeling a man's cock grow in your mouth. It goes from soft and malleable to something so hard you could hang a towel on. Adam's cock continued to grow and grow as I sucked him intentionally. By the time he was fully erect, his big unit was at least average length, but really thick. As I jerked him, I could not touch my fingers as they wrapped around his shaft.

I got excited at the challenge of taking this thick unit down my throat and my pussy starting drooling at the thought of being penetrated by it. I started having flashbacks of Jon, though this one was not as long as he is. Refocusing, I started to push my mouth down his shaft more deliberately. Adam let out a long moan of appreciation.

I slid my mouth up and down his nice cock, getting used to the thickness. He started talking to me, "Oh my god, how much I have missed a good blowjob. You are amazing. Yeah, keep sucking it like that."

I got the impression his wife was not as talented or as energetic maybe. It invigorated me more and made me want to deepthroat him, and give him pleasure, and make him cum in my mouth. I redoubled my focus and started working my mouth deeper and deeper down his shaft.

It did not take as long as I thought it would. I guess all the practice I have been getting recently has completely removed my gag reflex and pretty much relaxed my throat muscles. I took him all the way in until my nose was buried in his trimmed pubes. He exclaimed, "Oh holy hell! How is that possible... oh my god that is amazing. You're going to make me cum."

He was not kidding, I guess. I teased him with my throat muscles a little bit and then started bobbing up and down on his manhood. He started breathing more heavily and then I heard him pull in his breath and hold it. It was time to prepare myself.

I placed the head of his throbbing unit on my bottom lip and started jerking him. He threw his head back and yelled out, "Here it comes!"

The end of his cock exploded. A big gush of cum spurted into my mouth, and additional splatter flew up on my face and dripped down my neck. At first, I froze. Another explosion came instantly, with another gush in my mouth and more splatter on my face. It clicked the second time, and I slid my mouth over his big helmet, and swallowed what was in my mouth.

Adam's cock jerked several more times and he filled my mouth with fireworks, over and over until he finally slowed to a dribble. I swallowed multiple times to keep up and kept his cock in my mouth an extra few breathes, sucking and licking the end to make sure I got everything before letting him loose. When he was free, he took a couple steps back and sat in the captain's chair.

I grabbed my phone and turned on the camera, so I could get cleaned up. My best efforts to not get cum on my face had failed, and it wasn't even Bob or Jeff that were the culprits. Looking at myself though, made me smile a little. As much as I did not want to get cum on my body, and certainly not my face out here on the water, looking at the glistening streaks of cum all over my face and neck made me feel sexy. After saving a mental image in my memory, I started to scoop up what I could and feed it to myself.

The process took a few extra minutes and when I was done, I glanced at Adam, who was sitting there with his mouth open. "Who are you?" he asked.

I smiled and replied, "I think that's a long answer. Maybe we can go into it later if you really care. If you don't, just consider me a young girl who loves sex and pleasing my lovers."

"It shows how much you love it. I have never had a blowjob like that before, and watching you feed yourself almost has me hard again."

"Well, I definitely want you hard again, just not right now. I have two more guys to get off."

"Oh right," he commented as he stood up and headed to the door of the cabin. I had just gotten myself re-situated when Frank came into the cabin. He smiled at me and said, "I could hardly wait my turn, Megan. How are you feeling?"

"I am good Frank. But I'd like to get through you and Gary, so I can start enjoying the boat."

"Oh yes. Well, without further ado..." Frank walked over in front of me and slid his shorts down. Out popped his almost completely erect tool. As I slid my mouth down his manhood, Frank gave me a long moan. The number of times I have been with him over the past several months, I knew he loved my blowjobs. In fact, he is one of my regular customers that only wants a quick blowjob. I knew how to quickly get him off.

I reached my hands around and grabbed his ass and pulled him into me, swallowing his cock in the process. I think he knew the drill. Frank put his hands on the back of my head, shifted his hips back, pulling his cock most of the way out of my mouth, and then shoved his cock back into my mouth and down my throat.

Normally, I do not like for the guy to put their hands on the back of my head and fuck my mouth, but I make exceptions from time to time, and this was one of them.

I think the excitement of the moment, or my willingness to let him bang my mouth, caused him to pop off faster than usual. Within a few minutes, I could taste his wonderful pre-cum and I could feel him breathing harder. The grip on my hair got tighter and his pace quickened. I could feel the intensity that he was jamming his cock into my throat.

Even though I was ready, it was still startling when he finally shoved one last time and let loose his orgasm. With my lips. I could feel the underside of his cock pulse every single time he fired. I could feel his cum plastering the back wall of my throat. I desperately wanted to taste him and feel his cum fill my mouth. So, I pulled away slightly, leaving the end of his cock in my mouth. I was able to get the last couple spurts and the final dribbles.

Frank pulled away from me after his orgasm had subsided. I was not paying attention to him. Instead, I was relishing the jizz still swimming in my mouth. I closed my eyes, and swished my tongue through the fluid, bringing to my mind the sensations I was looking for. His flavor was slightly sweet, more than most guys. His texture was creamy, almost like pudding. Even though I enjoyed it, I swallowed it and opened my eyes back to the real world.

Frank gave me his thanks and then left. I waited for several minutes for Gary to come in, but he didn't. At some point, I got up and peeked my head out to the guys and asked, "Hey, is Gary coming in."

From off in the distance, I heard his deep voice, "I am in the middle of something Megan. I'll take a raincheck for later."

I acknowledged him and turned back into the cabin. Luckily, I had brought my bikini in with me, so I put it back on and joined the guys on the deck. Within a few minutes, I had a cold drink and was back in my comfortable spot all the way in the back corner of the boat. I took a moment to take in the surroundings and have some gratitude for what I was experiencing. The weather was fantastic, I had as much food and drink as I could ever want, I was about to have an amazing day at a resort, and of course I was going to get fucked a lot. Given I was being paid for this on top of it, I had nothing to complain about.

We spent a couple hours floating on the boat. Apparently, this was a common area for people to drive out to and sit and drink, because that is what we, and several dozen other boats were doing. Ever since my New Year's Eve, I have been much more selective and cautionary about my drinking. I mingled with the guys and rotated in a new Corona every once in a while.

The guys broke out into smaller factions from time to time, with Phil rotating among them. I also found myself moving around from group to group, when I was not just sitting and working on my tan.

I finally caught up with Gary, to understand what was more important than getting a blowjob from me. He explained that he was working with a couple guys on stock strategies and convinced me that he was very much looking forward to feeling my mouth on his cock soon enough.

Before I knew it, Phil had started the boat up again and we were headed for the resort. It was a short ride, maybe twenty minutes or so. In fact, it took Phil longer to get the boat lined up in the right dock, than it did to drive there from our spot.

Once docked, Gary led the rest of us down the beach for another ten or fifteen minutes before we arrived at a beach bar of sorts. I let the guys figure out what to get and I wandered toward the water. It was a beautifully sunny day with nary a cloud in the sky. A small breeze made the temperature quite comfortable. I looked down and the soft sand around my feet and felt a sense of excitement over being out of the corporate building and enjoying such a day.

Soon enough, we were walking again. Quickly we started to see less and less people, and maybe another fifteen minutes later we were nearly by ourselves. Phil had caught up and once we arrived, the guys set up a huge canvas covering and a bunch of beach towels that I had no idea where they came from. Finally, we laid down to relax, eat some lunch, and drink some more.

As I looked around, I assessed how risky this area would be to do anything sexually just in case any of us felt the desire. I saw maybe a dozen other sets of people, but they were very well scattered out. We had quite a bit of space between us and the closest groups. As we were getting set up, I had not noticed that Frank was not in our group, until he arrived with bags of food.

We got into somewhat of a circle on our towels as we ate our lunch. The conversation quickly started to center on me. At first, it was just the new guys, Gary, and Adam, trying to understand why a young girl, like me, would come out on a boat with six guys. The Tri-Star guys attempted to tell them without directly giving away the details of my role.

Finally, I felt that I needed to jump in, "Guys, listen, I just love sex. Like really love it. I love the feel of a man's hard cock and his creamy cum all over my body."

The question-and-answer session had begun. Adam asked how many guys I had been with. I tried to respond coyly, even though I had a rough estimate in my head and a journal at home to be exact, "Enough to have given me all the experience I need to pleasure you more than you ever have before in your whole life."

The guys loved that. Hoots and hollers all around. Gary asked, "Do you like oral sex more than you like getting fucked?"

I smiled, "Receiving or giving," I asked.

The guys laughed. Gary clarified, "You tell me. We are trying to understand what things you like to do more than others."

I sat for a minute thinking and then responded, "If I must, I think I would have to force rank it in this order, sucking dick, anal sex, regular sex, then receiving oral. Although, there is something special about having a woman go down on me."

The guys fell all over themselves over that one. Adam yelled out, "There is so much to unpack there. Oh, my goodness!"

Gary interrupted, "You like anal?"

"Yeah, I love it."

The new guys looked at the Tr-Star guys who were all nodding their heads. Gary turned his attention back to me and asked, "Okay, what if the guy has a big cock? Do you still do anal?"

"I would need to get warmed up a bit, maybe go slow at first, but sure. Are you saying you have a big cock Gary?"

"Yes Ma'am. Big enough that no woman has been willing to try anal with me."

He was overjoyed when I replied, "I'll give you a run tonight big fella. I may need a few of these other gentlemen to break me in first though." There was a lot of murmurs of agreement from the other guys.

Jeff jumped in and added, "And she is willing to take facials, like on the pornos."

Gary smiled while Adam looked very confused. I was still trying to figure him out. The conversation continued for some time where they realized that I really did like to suck cock, swallow cum, take facials, get fucked in my pussy and ass, and would be willing and interested in doing double penetration, and as Adam realized is a real thing, become airtight.

We finished our lunches, and it was time to truly relax. I moved my towel out to the sun so I could tan a little more. Most of the guys went out toward the water. It looked like Frank had brought a football. I had just gotten comfortable on my back when Gary commented, "You mind if I stay back ask you a few more questions?"

I did not move, aside from smiling. "Sure Gary. What else would you like to know?"

"I want to know what is so special about another woman going down on you. You made it sound like women are significantly better than guys at it."

I paused for a minute to organize my thoughts. I did not want to sound sexist. "The most general thing I can say, is that the guys that have gone down on me tend to fit into two categories. One, they have no idea where the pleasure spots on a woman are, or two, they're impatient and rush through everything and then they are worn out before you know it."

Gary laughed. "I can believe that. Maybe you've just been with the wrong guys. How many guys are we talking about sweetheart?"

I had just looked at this in the book a week or so ago, so my estimate was accurate. "I've had around 50 guys go down on me, so I think that is a decent sample size."

"Holy shit. Ordinarily, I would say lucky you, to have that many guys lick your pussy, but if none of them were any good..."

"It is not that none of them were any good. I'd say a few of them were better than expected. My opinion is based on the fact that such a high percentage of them were not very good, and probably half were so bad that I would have probably preferred to have not experienced it at all."

"Harsh," Gary responded, "So what makes you say that women are better? How many women have had their tongues on your pussy?"

"Maybe a dozen. But almost all of them were better than almost all of the men. And three of them were better than any man I have ever been with."

Gary laughed again and took in a deep breath as if it helped him to process what I just said. "Well, I'll tell you what young lady, I'd like a shot at giving you a better opinion about what a man is capable of.'

I lifted up on my elbows and glanced his direction. I lowered my sunglasses to make sure I could take him in. "Hmmm... Okay. When would you like to test your mettle?"

"You have anything else going on right now?"

"You sure you don't want go play football with your buds?"

"If given the choice of tiring myself out playing football on the beach with a bunch of dudes or licking and sucking on the pussy of a young sexy darling like you, I think that is an easy choice."

I looked around and saw that we were reasonably alone. There were a few couples around, but they were all more than fifty meters away from where we had set up. At this time of the day, most of the people were out in the water. My bold 'take charge' Megan came out. I glanced back at Gary and said, "Okay. Let's do it."

Gary smiled and walked over to the stuff we brought over and started digging through it. He brought out something in a canvas bag. When it took it out and unfolded it, I saw what it was. It was a large sunscreen that you stake into the sand. It was approximately five meters long and 3 meters tall. Gary set it up and put a curve in it, so we were somewhat secluded in the middle of the beach.

Once he had the screen set up, he came over and lay next to me. Immediately, I realized how big of a man he actually was. He was probably twice my size, but he seemed so much bigger lying only a foot away from me. He reached over with his big hand and cupped my head. I felt so small as he pulled me in for a kiss.

He was gentle for a big man, his tongue tangling with mine. We kissed for a minute or two before he moved his hand down my neck and eventually my back. Another moment later, his hand moved to my hip where he pushed me back onto my back.

He crawled and hovered over the top of me, and leaned down and kissed me again. I was starting to feel the usual tingling. I already had a sexual buzz from the blowjobs earlier, but this was really starting to rev my engine.

Upon breaking the kiss and pulling away he whispered, "I really enjoy kissing you and would take a lot more time doing this if we were not out in the middle of everything." I nodded my agreement, and he started to slide down my body.

Gary stopped at my breasts and pulled my bikini aside exposing my hard nipples. He started on my right side, circling the areola with his tongue before flicking it a dozen times. It sent a charge through my body, ending with a small explosion down below. He moved over to my left side and repeated the same routine, causing my pussy to start leaking juices.

Thankfully he continued to move down, or I might have had an orgasm right on the spot. Something about Gary, or being out in public like we were, intensified the effects of what was happening. He slid down in between my parted legs and rubbed my pussy through the thin fabric of my bikini. A weird part of my brain focused on my juices soaking through and having a wet spot the rest of the day.

That thought vanished quickly when he pulled my bikini to the side allowing him direct access to my dripping hole. Gary pushed my legs back, opening me up even more, before he leaned in to begin.

I jumped slightly when I felt his tongue hit my little puckered star. He darted around my anus, licking all around it briefly before he zoomed in. I almost gasped when I felt the tip of his tongue penetrate my tiny backdoor opening.

Gary teased my anal bud with the tip of his tongue for a few minutes. It was quite enjoyable as I do not have many men rim my cute little pink opening. I could not suppress a long groan when he pushed his tongue inside me. It felt huge, so much so, I almost had the usual bit of discomfort when a cock first enters my ass.

That left me quickly as Gary went to work. He alternated between rimming the inside rings of my hole and simply pushing his sizeable tongue in and out like a baby cock. He also gently started rubbing the spot right above the hood of my clit, slowly rolling back and forth. I tried not to moan too loudly, but his ministrations were having a strong effect on me.

He continued relentlessly without so much as a pause until I had a strong orgasm. He pulled his tongue from my anus, and licked through that tiny valley between my holes that was currently a river of my juices. Gary did not stop there as he flattened his tongue and ran it up the length of my slit, gathering up the rewards from his labors.

I thought he might take a break, but I was wrong. He transitioned right into his efforts on my juicy pussy. Much like his routine on my ass, he worked around the outside for some time, fiddling and pulling my tiny lips into his mouth before eventually moving into my inner sanctum. I groaned again when he penetrated me with his tongue. In and out he went several times, tilting the angle of his tongue to put pressure next to my g-spot.

I closed my eyes and focused on what he was doing to me. He pulled his tongue from my hole and licked up the length of my ladyhood again before he settled on my clit. With deft precision, he rolled my clit here and there, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body and out my toes. I felt an orgasm stirring once more.