One Year Internship Ch. 17 - Wk 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I came out of the bathroom, the guys were arguing. Bob expressed, "You need to recover, quickly, so we can have another turn with her before the other guys get here."

Jeff responded, "Why. It is not like we will not get a turn with her if they are here. Megan is super capable of handling them and us."

Bob responded, "I know that. But she wanted us to double penetrate her right now, before the other guys get here."

"Oh yeah."

They saw me approach and Bob apologized, "I am sorry Megan. I did not mean to pop like that. You wanted us to both take you at the same time and we never got to that."

I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "I don't ever want you to apologize if my tight holes are too much for you to handle and you can't stop yourself from cumming."

That made both of them chuckle and Bob turned red. I continued, "I am interested in you double penetrating me before the others show up. If you think we can get you hard again."

Bob looked at Jeff who was staring back at him. They nodded and Jeff stood up and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Bob commented, "He will be ready."

I sat Bob back on the couch and went to work bringing him back to life. It did not take long for him to get to full size. I reached over to the end table and grabbed the lube and lathered his manhood up. "Get ready for me."

I turned around and faced away from him and positioned myself above him. He pointed his cock straight up and I aimed him right at my ready asshole and slid down. Within a few strokes he was buried to the hilt. We both moaned out appreciation.

We had gotten a solid rhythm going by the time Jeff came out of the bathroom. I motioned for him to bring his cock to my mouth so I could start working to bring him back to life. I slid my mouth over his mostly limp manhood and sucked hard.

In between moans, Jeff attempted to explain that they had never done a double penetration before. As I moved Bob in and out of my ass, I replied to him in between my own moans, "It's okay Jeff. We're all friends here, so we will work through it."

Finally, Jeff came to life, and I wanted to move on. I instructed him to position himself between my legs. As I leaned back onto Bob, I gave instructions. "Jeff, I want you to take your time getting in my pussy. Once you are in, you and Bob will have to get a rhythm going so that both of you can fuck me at the same time."

Jeff had a concerned look on his face, but he did what I asked. With me completely lying back on Bob, and my pussy splayed open and ready for him, he positioned himself at my wet entrance and slowly started to push himself in. I expelled a long moan as the head of his cock split my tiny folds.

Thankfully Jeff took his time working his cock inside me as I needed to adjust my positioning multiple times. Finally, they got a rhythm going and both cocks were sliding in and out my holes. After a few minutes, I felt an orgasm start to build, but the guys wanted to switch positions before it came about.

Jeff pulled his cock out of me and took two steps back. I slowly crawled off of Bob, quite disappointed when his cock slid out of my ass. My only consolation was knowing it would only be a brief moment before I would have both of their big units sliding in and out of me again.

I took two long breathes before I straddled Bob again, this time facing him. I watched his face as I lifted up and aimed his cock at my wet pussy and slid down to the hilt in one fluid motion. His face was briefly contorted before he looked at me and smiled. He whispered to me, "Your pussy is so hot, and I imagine it is going to be snug with Jeff in your ass, that I am not going to last long."

I kissed him and arched my ass so that Jeff could enter me from behind. Our tongues danced briefly before I pulled away and moaned loudly. Jeff's cock pushed into my rectum sliding up next to where Bob was lodged in my pussy. Only a thin barrier separated them inside me.

As Jeff got comfortable inside me, I whispered to Bob, "I don't want you to hold out. I want to feel you explode inside my hungry pussy." He smiled as the guys started to develop a rhythm. All of us took turns moaning as the double penetration really got going.

Jeff was more aggressive in my ass in this position, pushing his cock all the way in and out with every pass. I felt so full and so satisfied. My orgasm quickly came back to the front, building with every thrust from the guys.

As my orgasm neared its time, I felt Bob get stiffer. He started moaning and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into him. "Ah, Fuck!" he said over and over. My orgasm was not quite there. I wanted to cum before these guys finished.

With one long groan, Bob shoved his cock all the way inside me and stopped moving. What a feeling, to have Bob's cock pulsing over and over, sending his load inside my tight pussy, while Jeff continued to pound my ass from behind. My orgasm teetered on the edge but would not quite come out.

Bob's orgasm lasted a long time, but as he finished, I heard Jeff start groaning from behind me. I was almost there as well. "Fuck me, Jeff. Fuck me harder!" I yelled at him.

He grabbed my hips and started to fuck my ass as hard as he could. My orgasm finally let loose, and I practically let the entire resort know that I was cumming. My pussy clamped onto Bob and my ass clamped onto Jeff. Surges of ecstasy shot throughout my body and out my digits.

Jeff slammed in one more time and pumped his second load into my bowels. Both of us rode out our orgasms, while Bob was an innocent ride along. We stayed there, still interconnected for a long few minutes before I asked, "Are you guys, okay?"

Bob replied first, "Oh my god that was amazing."

Jeff added, "For sure. I've never had an experience like that in my life."

"Do you think we could do that again, maybe add it to our rotation," Bob asked.

"Where would we do that Bob?" Jeff asked.

I considered whether I should encourage them or not. They really were sweet, considerate guys overall, their facial fetish aside. I added, "You guys know there is an apartment that can be reserved for such activities, right?"

In unison they replied, "Oh shit! That's right. Megan, we want to do this again."

"Okay guys. We can probably do this again. Why don't we see if we can make it through this weekend first."

The guys nodded in agreement. I added, "Let's go get a shower before the others get here."

Our comingled bodies all came apart and we headed for the bathroom. The guys jabbered the entire time the water was warming, celebrating their conquest. I got in first and started to wash my body. Jeff and Bob soon joined me, there being plenty of room in the oversized shower.

We had some playful banter as Jeff washed my back for me. Bob asked, "Megan, how much do you actually like being penetrated by two guys like we did, one cock in each hole at the same time?"

"I obviously like it a lot if I suggested it and as a result of you two guys doing it, I had an incredible orgasm."

He continued, "No, but really, why do you like it?"

"Well, I really like cock in my pussy, like most women, and I really like a stiff cock in my ass. So, it seems even better if I can get both of those things at the same time. Right?"

Bob nodded. Jeff asked, "Megan, can I ask a personal question?"

I laughed, "Jeff, you just pumped two loads of your sticky cum in my ass in the last hour. I'd say we are comfortable enough with each other for you to ask me just about any question you want."

Bob started cackling. Jeff turned a little red but continued with his question. "So, you have multiple appointments with people every single day, right?"

I nodded.

"And some of those appointments cum in your pussy, right?"

I nodded again.

Jeff paused for a long time before he continued, "How do you make sure that the guys later in the day don't get the previous guys cum on their dick while they're fucking you?"

"That is a very good question Jeff, and I have an answer for you."

I slid past Bob and grabbed my equipment off of the seat in the corner. "This is what I use Jeff."

"What is it?"

"This is an enema instrument. It pumps water into my pussy or my ass and then I rinse it out. After doing the exercise about a dozen times, pretty much all remnants of any previous leavings will be all gone."

"Wow. So, a guy will cum inside you, and then you take a shower, and use that thing to clean yourself out?"

I nodded.

"How many times a day do you have to do that?"

"Usually a couple. Sometimes as many as four or five. That is why my preference is for guys to cum in my mouth. It is much easier for me to brush my teeth than to clean out my pussy or my ass."

Bob interjected, "So, you are going to clean out your pussy and your ass right now, since you have other guys left tonight?"

"I am going to clean out my pussy yes. But I am not going to completely clean out my ass."

Jeff responded, "Why aren't you going to clean out your ass? Do you not expect anyone else to fuck your ass tonight?"

"That is exactly why I am not going to clean my ass out. I expect to get fucked in my ass a lot tonight."

Both guys looked very confused, so I thought I should explain. "You see, when I think or know that I am going to have anal sex, I prepare my ass for it ahead of time. It is not like a pussy where it gets wet and then loosens itself up. No, the ass needs preparation, otherwise anal sex will not be pleasurable for either of us."

"What preparation do you have to do?" Bob asked.

"It is a reasonably lengthy process where I use various sizes of dildos to loosen my ass and get it used to penetration. And during this process, I am also coating the inside of my anal cavity with lubrication."

The guys both nodded as I continued, "You see, as much as I appreciate you lubing your cock up before pushing it in, I like to already have some lube, so it is really slippery when you slide in nice and deep."

Bob added on, "So, if I understand what you said correctly, the reason you are not cleaning your ass out using that enema thing, is because it would clean out the lube inside your... what was it called?"

Jeff answered, "Anal cavity."

"Yes, anal cavity. You want the lube to stay there so you are still slick for the next guy."

"Yes, exactly!" I exclaimed.

There was a brief moment of silence as they processed that. Jeff finally asked, "What about the cum from us that is already up in there? Won't that get on the other guy's dicks when they fuck you?"

"Well, I went to the bathroom, when you guys were busy jabbering, and pushed most of what you guys left up there out into the toilet. So, there may be a wee bit still in there, but any globs of cum that might end up on another guy's dick are probably all gone."

The guys nodded and fell off into thought. I went through the process of cleaning out my pussy and the rest of the washing I intended to do. The guys eventually got out as they were done. By the time I exited the shower, I was alone in the bathroom. I could hear talking outside as I went about making myself more presentable.

I took several deep breaths and took stock of the solitude I had at the moment. I was about to embark on a long evening entertaining a half dozen guys. I stopped short of the closed bathroom door and took that moment to clear my mind and repeat a saying that I have been telling myself before every challenging situation. 'You are strong. You are capable. You can handle anything. This situation is here for you to take control. Go out and do it.'

I opened the bathroom door and entered into the living room. It looked like all the guys had returned. I headed for the kitchenette to get something to drink and noticed a spread of food and drinks. As I started to enjoy some nutrients, Phil came over and tapped me on my shoulder. "I wanted to check in with you before anything got started. What do you want to do?"

I replied, "What do you mean what do I want to do?"

"I want to make sure that we don't do anything that puts you in danger or anything."

"Do you think any of these guys are going to hurt me or would not stop if I asked them to?"

"Well... No. I trust all of these guys to be respectful of anything you wouldn't want to do."

"Then what is the problem?"

"Well, there are six of us and it could be a little overwhelming. Maybe if you wanted to just be with one or two of us at a time?"

I turned to face him and pulled him in for a big hug. As we parted, I commented, "I sincerely appreciate you looking out for me Phil. But I came here to get fucked a lot and to make your bachelor party an amazing experience, for you and for the other guys. And that is what I am going to do."

With that, I sat my drink on the counter and walked to the middle of the living room and asked for the room's attention. "Guys, can I have your attention?"

The guys respectfully stopped their conversations, turned the music down, and crowded closer to me. I continued, "I am going to finish eating a little food and hydrating my body. At exactly nine pm, I am available to all of you. Consider this a free use situation, where any or all of you can come over to me and ask for whatever you want. All three of my tight wonderful holes are available for your enjoyment."

The guys started hooting and hollering their excitement. I waved to calm them down before continuing, "I only have three rules. One, if I say no to your request, you need to respect it. I am pretty open minded and adventurous, but I don't want any of you to piss on me if you get my drift."

Some guys scrunched their faces, obviously not interested in something so grotesque. A few of the guys laughed. I continued, "Rule number two, if I ask you to stop doing something, I would like you to stop. I am a trooper and feel confident I will handle all six of you strapping young gentlemen. But if one of you decides to spank my ass too hard, I may ask you to chill. Okay?"

Every guy shook their heads in agreement. I finished, "The last rule is more of a suggestion. Unless you guys like sloppy seconds or sloppy thirds, I would suggest that when it is time for you to cum, that you pull out. My preference is that you cum in my mouth. As you have all experienced at least once today, I like nothing more than a nice warm load going down my throat. Or you can feel free to cum somewhere on my body. It is easier to clean cum off of my tits than it is to clean cum out of my pussy. Okay?"

The guys looked at each other and started jawing about where they were going to cum. I took that as acceptance and walked back over to the kitchen to finish my meal. Soon after, the guys turned the music back up and continued the party.

I enjoyed my relative solitude in the kitchen for some time. I did watch the clock closely and mentally prepare myself as it got closer to nine pm. When it was time, I looked around the room and everyone was distracted with something. Much to my surprise there was not a rush of horny guys waiting to fuck me. I started to wonder if giving them all blowjobs earlier in the day to take the edge off was backfiring on me.

At almost nine thirty, I finally got impatient. I had mentally prepared myself to be fucked by all of these guys, and by now I was horny again and more than ready for some action. I walked over to the couch and took off my clothes and sat them on the end table next to the bottle of lube and the stack of towels.

I found a nice spot in the middle of the couch and got comfortable. I spread my legs wide and started to rub my pussy. With my other hand I gripped my breast and started to tweak my nipple. I was already horny and wet, so I was hoping this would get the attention of a guy or two. It worked liked a charm.

Frank was the first one to approach me. He smiled at me while he took his shorts off. "Are you ready for me hon?"

"More than ready for you Frank. I have been waiting to get fucked for a while now."

"Are you saying Jeff and Bob, or even Adam weren't that good?"

"Oh, they were plenty good Frank, but you know me, I am always horny. Now come give me some of what you're packing."

That made Frank more energetic than normal. His cock was already hard, and he was between my legs in a flash. I moaned loudly as he pushed his fat cock into my wonton hole. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensation of his thickness pushing against the walls of my pussy.

As he slowly glided in and out, I felt a cock touch my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw Adam with one foot on the couch and his cock presented to my mouth.

"What happens here, stays here right?" I smiled briefly before I opened to accept him in.

For several minutes, I gave Adam a nice, but not aggressive blowjob and Frank fucked my pussy. Then they switched. I opened wide to accept Frank's thick cock into my mouth, and savored the sweet flavor of my pussy as I sucked him in. Adam wasted no time sliding into my ready pussy.

They went like this for several more minutes. I found myself concentrating more on the tasty cock that was in my mouth than the one working me over down below. As I started to playing with Frank's balls and deepthroating his cock, I heard him complain, "No fair, Megan. Are you trying to make me cum in your mouth?"

All I could do was moan my response as I intensified the effort a little more. A few minutes later, Frank came in my mouth. Even though it was the second bust of the day for him, he still squirted several times, and I had to swallow multiple times to keep up.

Frank soon pulled himself away and went back to the other guys. I could now concentrate on Adam, who was still working himself in and out of my pussy. "Do I feel good to you Adam," I asked.

"You feel amazing. I wish I could do this for the rest of the night, but I can't."

I smiled. I knew he was married, and that tonight was the only time we would ever be together. "You can come back as many times as you want tonight, Adam."

I don't know how that affected him, but it was only a couple minutes later that he started grunting and moaning. I knew he was close. "Cum in my mouth Adam!" I exclaimed.

Like an athlete, he pulled out and sprung onto the couch. I opened my mouth just in time before his cock exploded. Much like Frank, he still had a sizeable cumshot, that filled my mouth quite nicely before he was done. He moaned and jerked several times as I cleaned his manhood. He finally pulled out and stepped off the couch. After redressing he moved back into the group.

Momentarily, I was alone. I smiled a little as I swirled the remnants of Adam left in my mouth. It was a good start to the full evening I expected. I made a trip to the bathroom and then to kitchen. While I was looking in the fridge for something to drink, I felt one of the guys start feeling between my cheeks.

Before I knew it, the unknown guy slid his hard-on inside my ready pussy. I moaned a little and arched my back to enhance the sensations. Whoever it was, worked me for a solid few minutes before he pulled out and stepped back. I grabbed a bottle of water and removed myself from the refrigerator.

As I turned, I noticed it was Phil. I smiled at him and dropped to my knees to pleasure him some more. He moaned as I slid my mouth down his cock. I wanted to make sure to pleasure him this weekend as it was his party.

I sucked him without any urgency, and I think he appreciated that. I silently wondered if this was the last time, I would be with him, given I only had a few months left and he was about to get married. He ran his hands through my hair and steered me once in a while. He groaned as I deepthroated him slowly. "God, I am going to miss this Megan," he expelled.

Phil allowed me to work on him for a few more minutes before he pulled me off of his manhood and had me stand up. He leaned down and kissed me passionately and pulled me into him. For a brief moment, I forgot that I was there to service six men. For a full minute, it was just he and I, in the kitchen, having a moment.