One Year Internship Ch. 17 - Wk 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys looked around silently trying to determine who was the best candidate. I finally decided for them and said, "Adam, let's go. You and me."

He looked around at the other guys, wondering why he was chosen. I grabbed his hand and dragged him off. As I led the way, he asked why I picked him.

"Because I know you are probably the least horndog of this group and might appreciate some private time with me before the big group stuff gets going."

He responded, "I appreciate that. I hope I don't disappoint you."

I laughed, "You will be fine, I promise."

We chatted about nothing important as we walked to the room. I was hoping I could ease his anxiety, otherwise neither of us was going to have that much fun.

I opened the door to the room, and walked around checking out what the scene of tonight's orgy was going to look like. The suite was quite nice, as I expected. The master bedroom had an oversized king bed and two nightstands, with lots of room to move around it. The room was finished off with a couch and accompanying end tables.

The living room was even bigger than the master bedroom, with enough room for three couches and several tables and lamps. They surrounded an enormous glass coffee table.

To finish the suite, it had another bedroom, smaller than the master suite, but larger than mine back at corporate. It had two queen size beds side by side. The suite also had a full kitchen that was almost as large as mine. It was quite nice. I walked over and opened the fridge and saw it was full of water and beer. There were several packages of food strewn across the countertops. I guess Frank or Phil had already been here and dropped off sustenance for the night.

I looked around the room for Adam and saw he was sitting on one of the couches looking at a magazine. From across the room I commented, "I'd love it if you joined me in the shower. I always appreciate having somebody to wash my back."

When he looked up at me, I returned a mischievous smile. As I headed for the bathroom, I wagged my finger at him directing him to follow me. I dropped my bag on the huge bathroom counter and searched through it for my other bikini, a water enema, and my shower supplies.

I did not know Adam had walked into the bathroom until I heard him say, "Whoa." I was standing in front of the shower, naked, waiting for the water to get warm. I turned to face him and asked "What?"

He looked me up and down and then replied, "Your body is incredible. I am certain I have never even seen someone as sexy as you in my life, let alone have a chance to be with them."

I smiled and walked over to Adam and pulled him close to me. Our lips met and I felt him start to relax and enjoy the moment. As I slowly pulled away from him, I commented, "Join me in the shower and let's enjoy ourselves. What happens here, stays here."

Adam muttered something that I did not understand as I headed for the shower. As I began to get my body wet, I watched Adam as he got undressed. I was carefully tuned to how uneasy he still seemed. I started to realize how much I was going to have to control the situation and drive or neither of us would get what we wanted. I was incredibly horny and needed to feel his cock inside me soon.

He eventually opened the shower door and made his way in. This being a suite, the shower was easily big enough for the two of us, if not more. I quickly pulled him close to me and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Our naked bodies mashed together nicely.

I broke the kiss and looked at him. In a sweet, somewhat seductive way, I said to him, "Adam... I'm going to kiss you again. It is going to be sensual, borderline sexual. I would like you to wrap your arms around my waist and grab my ass. I want to feel that thick cock of yours come to life. I am really horny, and I chose you out of all of the other guys to fuck me, one-on-one. You said you liked my body. Well, here it is, ready for you to take it."

Even though his mind was racing, I could feel his cock twitch, pressed against my pubic bone. I thought I might have broken through. I leaned in and kissed him again, sliding my tongue back into his mouth. He seemed a slight bit more open to me driving.

We continued to kiss, and his hands slowly ran along my back and down to my ass. I intensified the kiss, really increasing the sexuality of it. I reached behind him and grabbed his ass and pulled him into me. His cock started to press into my pubic bone even more. The kiss ended and I pulled my face away slightly commenting, "I feel your cock starting to get excited."

Adam let go of one of my cheeks and lifted his cock between us and then pressed back against me. He replied, "You are so sexy. I am not sure how I got so lucky, but I need to just enjoy the hell out of you."

As he kissed along my neck, I smiled and replied, "Yes, please enjoy me, completely."

He initiated the kiss this time and drove the intensity. I could feel the change in him immediately. His hands returned to my ass, and he pulled me into his stiff cock that was still wedged between us. His taking control, and the feel of his manliness pressed against me, had my pussy leaking and screaming for attention.

Adam pulled away from me and dropped to his knees. At first, I was disappointed, until he raised my leg and sat it on his shoulder and put his mouth on me. It was like he filled me with elixir. A huge surge of pleasure rushed through my body as his tongue contacted my hot pussy. He took his time, flicking my clit a few times, before running his tongue through my tiny lips. I moaned my appreciation and ran my hands through his hair.

My body tingled all over as Adam pleasured me orally. He was patient, talented and conscientious. After several minutes of him keeping me on the edge, he finally focused on my clit and slid a finger into my wet hole. My orgasm was quickly banging on the door trying to get out.

He slid a second finger into my needy pussy and increased the pace. It was just enough to make me cum. I moaned loudly as I flooded Adam's mouth with all my pent-up juices. He sucked them in and kept banging my quivering pussy with his fingers. I came again barely a minute later. He kept going, looking to pull as many orgasms as he could out of me. After three quick ones, I could not take it anymore. I finally yelled out, "Adam... I need you to fuck me. Please! I need your hard cock inside me."

As Adam rose back to his feet, I turned around and presented my ass to him. "Fuck me please. Shove that big cock in me!"

He did not need to be told again. I felt his hand on my hip as he lined his cock up to my wet slit. I groaned as his big helmet started to split the folds of my hungry pussy. It took everything I had to not push myself back against him, forcing his cock deep inside me.

Once he was settled inside my hot envelope, he patiently worked to fill my pussy with every inch he had to offer. I concentrated on feeling his way above average thickness push my walls apart and take command of my little hole. I felt like I was being fed a delicious meal after not eating for days. In this moment, it was like the best sex I had ever had.

Adam continued to work me slowly, really becoming more acquainted with how I felt. As much as I usually enjoy a slow fuck from a big dick, it was not what I wanted right now. "Fuck me, Adam! Fuck me harder." I prompted him. Another orgasm was lingering, and my pussy was begging to be banged. He complied quickly, gripping my hips in his hands, and shoving his full length into the depths of my hungry cunt. "Yes!" I yelled out. "More!"

Adam started to fuck me harder and harder, and I quickly screamed out as another orgasm surged through my body. This is exactly what I needed after a day of constantly thinking about sex, and pleasing others.

I had two more orgasms before Adam told me he needed to cum. "Megan, where do you want it," he asked.

"Cum inside me Adam. I want to feel that thick cock pulse as you fill me up."

Adam slammed into me a dozen more times before one last plunge. He held me tight against him as his cock pulsed. I had another small orgasm of my own as I felt his cum splash the insides of my pussy. I closed my eyes and concentrated on all the sensitive feelings going on. My pussy gripped his cock tightly as I clinched him with every wave of my orgasm. His cock answered with a small jerk of its own as his cum flowed through his cock and out the tip. It was a wonderful moment, enjoying our shared orgasm.

With his cock still lodged inside me, I stood up and leaned back against him. He released my hips and wrapped his arms around me, gripping my breasts in one last expression of sexuality. He kissed me several times on my neck and back before he finally backed away, letting his cock slip out of the slippery confines of my pussy.

I knelt down and took his shrinking cock in my mouth and showed him all the appreciation I had for the experience he just gave me. He moaned over and over and gently laid his hand on the back of my head. I would have been content bringing him back to life and fucking him again, but I knew we still had a long evening in front of us.

His cock finally fell from my grasp, and I stood back up. Before I could speak, he kissed me again. It was passionate and considerate, one that a man might give to the woman he loves. He finally pulled away and softly said, "Thank you."

I smiled back at him and replied, "No, thank you. You gave me exactly what I needed."

He shook his head in disbelief, "You are more amazing and sexier than any woman I have been with in my life. I will never forget this."

I gave him one more quick kiss and replied, "You still have an entire evening. But I need to finish my shower, so I am kicking you out, before I start putting my mouth back on that big unit of yours."

He laughed and exited the shower. I spent the next half hour washing my body and preparing my holes for the expected events of the night. I put my other bikini on and got dressed in some fresh clothes and met Adam in the kitchen. He handed me a bottle of water and mentioned the rest of the guys were in the outdoor lounge. I drank half the bottle and suggested that we join them.

We made our way to the first floor and out to the patio where the lounge was located. I could see our crowd on the outskirts, closer to the road than the hotel. As we approached, the guys started hooting and hollering.

When we were safely inside the circle, Jeff asked, "So Adam, did you wear her out?"

As expected, Bob added on, "She too tired for the rest of us now?"

Adam's face turned red. I felt a little bad that they were picking on him. I defended him, "Adam was a very good lover thank you. But you know me, I will be ready for the rest of our activities tonight."

That caused some more excitement from the guys. Phil handed me a beer and pointed me to the food that was laid out on the buffet. I didn't realize how famished I was until the nourishment was right in front of me. I left the guys to go partake.

For a bit more than an hour, the guys laughed and chided each other. I participated as needed, but for the most part just people watched. There was an interesting mix of people at this place. A number of them were couples, but there were a few larger groups like ours.

About the time I started to get bored, Bob and Jeff made their way over and sat on the couch on each side of me. I knew something was up.

Jeff asked, "How horny are you right now Megan?"

"Why?" I asked.

Bob replied, "We are tired of waiting."

Jeff added, "We are pretty horny ourselves."

Bob continued, "So we were thinking."

There was a brief pause before Jeff finished the sentence, "If you might be interested in going upstairs a little early."

Jeff added, "And having some fun with us?"

Back to Bob, "You know, before everyone else."

Jeff jumped back in, "I mean anyone else could come as well, but they might want to stay down here for a while longer."

I turned my head to Bob because it was his turn. He looked back at me and smiled, "What do you think?"

I purposefully left an uncomfortably long pause before I replied, "I am glad you asked."

I stood up and interrupted the larger group conversation. "I am going to take Bob and Jeff upstairs and have my way with them. Any of you are welcome to join in or come watch. Otherwise, I anticipate we will be back soon."

With that, I started walking toward the lobby. As expected, Bob and Jeff came running after me. As we rode the elevator up, they went back and forth as if I were not there.

"I can't believe we are doing this."

"It's going to be awesome."

"Totally insane."

"What do you want to do when we get up there?"

"We're going to fuck her of course."

"And get blowjobs I hope."

"At the same time obviously."

I interrupted, "Do you think you guys might be interested in fucking me at the same time?"

They both had a confused look in their face, like what I said made no sense at all. "Of course, we are going to both fuck you," Jeff commented sarcastically.

Bob followed, "That is why we are both going up there right now."

I took a deep breathe. Sometimes men can be so dense I thought. I elaborated, "I meant double penetration. One of you in my ass, and one of you in my pussy, at the same time."

Bob was the first to respond. "Ooohhhh!"

He looked at Jeff who nodded, "Of course we can do that."

They continued the back and forth. all the way to the room. I let us in and as soon as they came in, I told them, "I don't want you cumming on my face after we fuck. Not yet. If you need to cum, you need to bust inside or you need to cum on some other part of my body. I do not want to have to redo my makeup before the rest of the guys have a turn."

Both guys moaned their disagreement. I added, "You can cum on my face as part of the grand finale at the end. If you're smart you will save yourself until then."

That seemed to appease them. They asked if I was ready. I nodded my head and started removing my clothes. I told them we could skip the foreplay. In my mind, I knew they are really bad at it, and I didn't really need it as my holes were still lubricated and relaxed from getting them ready earlier in the evening.

This event started with a short warm up for the guys. I fell to my knees and took turns bringing them to life with my oral talents. It did not take very long for both of them to sport hard erections looking for a place to go.

I rose from my knees and led them over to the living room. Bob sat down on the couch, and I dropped back to my knees in between his legs. As I got comfortable with his cock back in my mouth, Jeff positioned himself behind me. I moaned softly as he slid himself inside my ready pussy.

Of all the various situations I encounter in any given week, having a guy's cock in my mouth while another guy works my pussy from behind, has to be my favorite. Bob and Jeff continued this way for a while before Bob finally expressed his desire to switch.

Without wasting much time, the two switched and Bob started fucking me from behind. Once Jeff got comfortable in front of me, I got started on him. Immediately, I savored the sweet flavor of my pussy coating his cock. I hummed as I slid up and down his shaft.

The guys did this for a while, shifting back and forth a couple times. While I have tremendous confidence in my stamina, I could not stop thinking about how I still had other guys to service this night. I turned to Jeff, who was currently fucking me from behind, and commented, "Why don't you grab the lube out of the bag on the counter and lather that nice cock of yours up? Then you can fuck my ass."

I thought Jeff was going to choke he was so excited. He practically ran over to the counter and started digging in the bag. I took a small break from blowing Bob to watch. Quickly Jeff went through the process of getting himself lubed up. Even though I had already lubed up my insides pretty well, I asked him to start slowly.

The anticipation was greater than usual, and I moaned as he slowly worked the head of his cock into my ass. It is a unique feeling, the spasms through my midsection as the bulbous width of something finally popping through the outer ring of my butthole. I was happy I had spent so much time readying my holes for penetration.

As Jeff's manhood started to penetrate my anal passage, the surges of pleasure running through my body reinforced how much I love anal. I returned to blowing Bob, so he did not feel neglected. This was exactly where I wanted to be. The anal spit roast continued for a little while before they wanted to switch again.

Instead of the sweet flavor of my pussy, I tasted the strawberry flavor of the lube on Jeff's cock. I have learned it is better than the somewhat metallic flavor of a barren ass, even one that has been thoroughly cleaned out. As Bob worked my ass from behind, and I slowly sucked Jeff's cock, keeping him engaged, I pondered on how much I have grown this year. I would have never imagined myself fucking two guys, or doing anal at all, let alone sucking on a cock after it has been inside my ass.

Bob broke me out of my trance as he slapped my ass. Now refocused, I centered on the pleasure emanating from deep inside my bowels. He was fucking me hard from behind causing an orgasm to build inside me. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder," I snapped at him.

I continued to stroke Jeff as Bob pummeled me with all he had. Even with Bob gripping my hips and pulling me into him, I was able to tilt my hips and change the angle just enough. Another dozen or so strokes was all it took, and an orgasm washed over my body. My head fell into Jeff's lap as I moaned with every pulse.

My orgasm had a finishing effect on Bob, as he pushed himself in one last time and emptied his load into my bowels. We enjoyed the throughs of our shared orgasm for a few moments before I looked up to Jeff. "It's your turn Jeff. Where do you want to cum?"

Bob pulled out and headed for the bathroom. Jeff seemed paralyzed, so I made the decision for him. I moved off of the floor and straddled his waist. As he looked at me, confused and frozen, I reached behind me and gripped his manhood. His mouth flew open, and his eyes closed, and I slid him into my well lubed ass.

Up and down, I went several times, eventually dropping all the way down to the root. I leaned in and kissed him as I started to grind his cock deep inside my rectum. I could feel the energy wafting off of him. His hands moved to my ass, and I felt him start to move me up and down. The slickness of the lube in my ass allowed his penetration to be flawless.

Jeff groaned loudly and I felt his cock begin to stiffen. I increased the pace, looking to finish him. I wanted to feel him explode inside me, just like his friend. At the bottom of each plunge, I rotated my hips in pulling on his cock each time I went up. He closed his eyes and in one slow motion, I saw his mouth opened wide once more.

He exhausted his air in one powerful groan. I felt his cock surge and his orgasm fill me up. Several powerful shots painted my insides. I slowly rotated my hips milking his cock for all it would give me. The process seemed to linger on for a long time. Finally, I leaned into Jeff and kissed him gently. He was still breathing hard, trying to recover from a draining orgasm.

I crawled off of him and headed to the bathroom to clean up. I passed Bob on the way in and commented, "I think your friend might be done for the night."

I did not do a full cleaning, like I would if my night were done. I knew there were going to be more cocks in my ass tonight. So, I just sat on the toilet and pushed out most of the pooled cum from the two guys and cleaned up my slightly gaping anal entrance. I wiped down any areas where I sweated, cleaned my pussy, and refreshed my body spray.