One Year Internship Ch. 17 - Wk 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a water enema to clean out my ass. My tender hole was still gaping from all of the penetration it had taken over the past few hours, including a deep fucking by Gary's monster unit. I did not need to do too many rounds or try very hard as the contents flowed freely down my leg each time.

Now it was time to clean out my pussy. As I washed my tiny exterior, it was still a little swollen and puffed up from the intensity of my arousal. As I thoroughly worked to clean myself, I felt a little soreness, but not as much as I expected. I gave it several rounds with a water enema as well.

My shower concluded with my final cleansing of the remaining cum on my body and several minutes with the massager hitting key parts of my sore body. Aside from being completely physically exhausted, I was not much worse for the wear of the extreme activities of the last twelve hours.

I got out of the shower, dried off, and finished my nightly routine. I crawled into the lavish bed and was asleep in seconds. I did not feel Phil crawl into the bed but woke up sometime later with him lying next to me. I scooted over and cuddled with him and was back asleep in no time.

Some hours later, I am not sure how many, I woke up to sunshine lighting up the room. I glanced over to Phil, who was lying on his back, still asleep. I went to the bathroom to take care of nature's calling. I cleaned myself up and took some stock of my body. My ass was quite sore, but my pussy was less so. Surprisingly my jaw was in good shape, though my throat was sore from the deepthroating. All in all, I was in decent shape given what I had been through.

I made my way back to the bed, noticing that it was only nine in the morning. I slid under the covers, headfirst and found that Phil was sporting some very attractive morning wood. I was very interested in pleasuring him one more time before we set off back home.

I slowly slid my mouth down his rigid pole. My intention was just to get him slicked up, as I had different actions in mind. Up and down, I went a couple dozen times, getting us, both warmed up. Once I felt he was ready, I slid my body up on top of his.

Within seconds, I had his rock-hard cock sliding into my warm pussy. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but it quickly went away. Soon after, I was feeling his balls pressed against my ass.

Phil started to rouse, and his hands made their way to my firm breasts. I continued to rock slowly, squeezing his meat with every pass. He finally opened his eyes, and we exchanged smiles. We both thought there was no better way to wake up in the morning than to have a warm place to stick that early morning hardon.

We had slow sex for a long while before he expressed, he was ready to cum. I leaned down and kissed him hard and told him to fill up my young pussy with his seed. He wrapped his arms around me and pumped his cock into me several more times before he dumped his load.

We stayed like that for a while, just enjoying the post-coital bliss. Our moment was interrupted as Bob and Jeff opened the door and asked what was going on.

I replied, "Phil and I just finished our lovemaking, obviously."

Bob asked, "Can we get some too?"

I looked at Phil and asked, "What time do we have to leave?"

He replied, "You don't have to do this."

I smiled. Phil was always looking out for me. "I want to show your guys one more good time before I cut them off. But I am sure I will need a shower afterwards. So how much time do we have before we need to check out?"

Phil replied, "We have a late checkout and can have breakfast brought to the room. Let's say two hours."

I turned to Bob and Jeff and answered them, "Gather the guys. You all get one more round with me. My ass is.really sore, so no anal."

Jeff went back into the main room and told the guys what was up. I crawled off of Phil and scooted to the end of the bed and lay on my back. Bob took that as a hint and took his shorts off. By the time Jeff returned, Bob was sunk up to his balls inside my wet pussy.

For the next hour or so, I took on the guys again and again until I had drained every ounce they had left in their balls. Even Gary had one more go at my pussy, using the previous guy's leavings to lubricate his way. He did not completely puncture me again but went deep enough to give me a coiuple more orgasms.

I took one more shower and packed my bag. My body was worn out and I was starving. I went into the main room, and they had a breakfast buffet laid out and I took some of everything. After a couple bottles of water, it was time to go.

The boat ride back was uneventful. I chuckled in celebration as I had worn these guys out so much, they barely approached me all the way back.

After the boat was parked, each of the guys came to me, one by one, and gave me some love and appreciation for everything I had done for them. I was going to see the Tri-Star guys again at work, but it was probably a permanent good-bye for Adam and Gary.

After the other guys left, Phil drove me back to the office. All the way back, he expressed his appreciation for showing his guys the time of their life. As we stood outside the office building, he expressed one more time, "I will make sure you get well compensated for this weekend Megan."

"I know you will take care of me Phil. You always have."

"Well, Gary is very well off and has said that he has something extra for you."

I acknowledged what he said and hugged him goodbye. My mind considered the weekend as I made my way back to my apartment.

The rest of the day was spent lounging and recovering. I spoke to some people on the phone and worked with Shana to clear my schedule for the next day and half.

As I lay in bed that night, I pondered how far I had come this year, in this position, and considered what else I wanted to accomplish in my final three months. What an amazing journey it has been, and it is not quite over yet.