One Year Internship Ch. 17 - Wk 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary slid a finger into my pussy, to the palm of his hand, and tilted up. I let out a loud moan when he pressed on my g-spot and increased the pace of his tongue. He quickly pushed me to another orgasm, which I gladly fed right into his mouth.

If he would have stopped there, I would have given him as many props as he wanted. But he upped the ante again. Without losing momentum, he slid another finger into my pussy. His fingers felt as big as some cocks I have had. In and out he started moving, as if I were having sex while someone licked my clit. Another orgasm came on quickly. I moaned and my legs started shaking.

I had just started to level out from that orgasm when I felt him slide a finger into my ass. I was left to having one continuous moan as he sawed three fingers in and out of my holes. He sent me to one more powerful orgasm before he let up and slowly removed all of his digits from my body. He kissed and licked around my pussy, gathering in all of the juices I had left before he removed himself from between my legs.

A small cheer from above us broke me out of bliss. Bob and Jeff had come back to our area to grab cold drinks for the rest and watched the ending of our adventure.

Jeff spoke first, "Very well-done Gary. Multiple oral orgasms."

Bob added on like he always does, "She tastes wonderful doesn't she Gary?"

As Gary stood up, he replied, "Like dessert my friends. A lesson to you guys, is that when you have a sexy woman with such a sweet pussy, like Megan, at your disposal, don't let it go to waste."

Bob and Jeff laughed heartily as they grabbed a handful of drinks and left to go back to the beach. Gary looked down upon me. I had almost recovered from the oral onslaught he put on me. "You okay down there," he asked.

I held my hand up so he could pull me to my feet. As I came up, I replied, "I am wonderful. Thank you."

"So, does that performance give us men a little more on the scoreboard?"

I looked up and pulled him down to me and kissed him, tasting my pussy on his tongue. As we broke apart, I nodded my head affirmatively. We were still very close to one another, and he leaned down and kissed me again. As our tongues enjoyed playing with one another, I moved my hand over to his trunks and felt his big package. He was not completely hard but swollen enough to let me know he was not lying when he said he was big.

When Gary pulled away from me, I smiled at him and asked, "Is there any way I can return the favor and take care of this big problem you have growing here?"

He grinned back at me and told me to get a couple bottles of water and follow him. "I know right where to go," he expressed.

Gary grabbed a couple towels, and I followed his lead. As we walked down the beach for another ten or fifteen minutes, I saw even less and less people. Finally, I asked, "Where you are you leading us?"

"The only people that usually come down this far are surfers or explorers like me." He pointed off into the distance, "There is a cove inside that grouping of rocks, and if I recall it has a nice sandy area with a few flat rocks."

"I see. So, we are almost there then?"

"Uh huh. Right on the other side of those rocks."

Thinking about how Gary made me cum when he went down on me and thinking about finally getting to suck on Gary's big dick was getting my loins stirring all over again. I had just started fantasizing about being fucked when he mentioned we had arrived.

I looked around and it was just as he described. There was a grouping of rocks that were in a large moon shape perpendicular to the water. It seemed that the only way we would be seen is if someone came looking in here. There was a sandy area in the center about five meters square with a number of mostly flat rocks. Gary walked over and stood next to one, indicating I should follow.

"Will this do for you," he asked.

I dropped to my knees and started to pull his shorts down and replied, "It will do just fine. Now let's see that big cock of yours."

Even though we had bantered about his big cock, and I felt it growing in my hand not long ago, when it popped free, I was still taken by surprise. It wasn't erect at all yet but was still more than eight inches long. My mouth watered in anticipation.

"Do you approve," Gary asked.

"It looks delicious," was all I said before shoving it in my mouth.

I took his cock completely into my mouth and started sucking hard, working to bring it to life. I wanted to see how big this thing was once it was at its fullest. Slowly but surely, I felt it harden in my mouth. The shaft began to lengthen, and I let some of it out of my mouth so I could stroke it. His head began to swell as I ran my tongue over its huge helmet.

Before long, he was moaning happy sounds, and his manhood grew to something magnificent. His cock must have been a foot long, and thick. To be honest, I think he and Jon would be neck and neck in a cock race.

After moving up and down a few dozen times, allowing my jaw to get warmed up, I pulled away and complimented him, "You have a wonderful piece of meat here. I am very much looking forward to sucking it, and having it slide in and out of my pussy and ass."

"You still want me to fuck you with this thing? It doesn't scare you off?"

I smiled at him, "Not at all, though I want to reiterate that you might need the other guys to break me in first."

He laughed as I slid my mouth back down his huge member. Over the next several minutes, I worked to fit more and more of his big member down my throat. I had to use all the tricks that I had been practicing with Jon. I could tell Gary was surprised, because in between moans, he kept saying, 'Oh shit,' and 'Oh fuck.'

I was really getting into a rhythm when I heard voices behind me. I pulled Gary out of my mouth in time to hear a guy say, "What do we have here?"

When I turned to see who it was, a couple stood before us. They were beautiful. The guy was handsome, well built, with a gorgeous tan. His blonde hair and blue eyes made him look like a model. She was very curvaceous with wide hips, a thin waist, and a huge set of tits. She was more tanned than he was, but also had the same blonde hair and blue eyes.

The female responded to her man's comment, "Looks like they're here doing the same thing we were going to do."

The guy continued, "Hey man, we're sorry to interrupt. We'll go find another place."

Gary spoke up, "Unless my young lady here has an objection, you are welcome to grab any of these rocks and do your thing."

I spun around to actually face them as I responded. But before I could open my mouth, the woman gasped loudly and ran over next to me. "Look at the size of his cock Ken! Holy shit," she yelled.

Ken walked over and added to her surprise, "That is one mean unit you have dude."

"Can I touch it?" she asked.

Gary looked at me and I shrugged. She took that as an agreement and before I knew it, she was on her knees in the sand next to me. I let go of his manhood and indicated she could go ahead. As she gripped onto it, her eyes became big as saucers.

I could hear from behind me Ken introducing themselves, "By the way, I am Ken, and this is Barbie. We are married swingers, and I am not sure Barbie has ever seen a dick that big."

Gary laughed and replied, "I'm Gary and this lovely lady is Megan."

Barbie continued to stroke Gary's manhood. I could tell she was mesmerized by it. I suggested, "Why don't you put your mouth on it and see how it tastes?"

She looked at me and thought about it for a minute. She looked at her husband, who nodded his approval. Then she replied, "We came over here so I could blow Ken. I don't want him to get left out."

I looked up at Gary who nodded and then over to Ken and suggested, "Why don't I take care of Ken? It will be exciting."

With that decided, I crawled a few feet over to where Ken was standing as he pulled his shorts down. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Barbie cautiously start to get to work. It only took me a couple minutes to get Ken fully hard. When I had, I pulled away to take some inventory. His cock was above average, and almost completely shaved.

I took a glance over to Barbie and saw she was struggling to work with Gary's big masterpiece. I giggled a little as I went back to work on Ken. For the next few minutes, the guys moaned their approvals as their new partners worked our magic.

As much fun as this was, sucking a guy I just met, I knew I had a lot of sucking left later in the day, so I started working with more intention. What tipped the scales is when I slid all the way down until I tickled his balls with my tongue. As I slathered back and forth, I squeezed the muscles in my throat massaging his manhood in a way most men don't get to experience.

"Holy fuck, god damn, she swallowed me down to the root honey," he exclaimed.

Barbie stopped sucking Gary, so she could come over and watch. I pulled him all the way out to the tip of his head, swallowed to clear my throat, and went back down again.

Ken yelped out, "My god, her throat is like a tight pussy. I'm going to cum!"

I massaged him for another 30 seconds before sliding his cock out a bit. Barbie stared in wonder as I bobbed a few more times causing her husband to explode. Ken's head shot back, and he groaned loud enough for nearby beach goers to have heard. His tangy cum shot in my mouth, one spurt after another. I swallowed until I felt he was slowing down. The last few spurts and the final dribble stayed in my mouth as I licked and cleaned his cock.

Then I pulled away. Ken looked like I had drained the life out of him. I looked over to Barbie, who moved in close for the final show. She was maybe a foot away from me, looking back at me with somewhat of an excited look on her face. I turned to face her and pulled her into me, locking her lips in a kiss. As she opened her mouth to French me, I shared the offering from her husband that I had stored.

We sat there on the sand in front of our men and kissed erotically for a few moments before Gary finally commented, "Man oh man was that hot."

I pulled away from Barbie and we each swallowed what cum we had left. She commented to me, "I am not normally into women, but you are crazy hot and what you did to my husband was amazing. I can't take him all the way in like you did. How did you do it?"

I smiled, "Practice. I like sucking dick a lot and want to try to deepthroat almost every single one I come across."

"Can you deepthroat your man? He has an enormous horse cock!"

I looked over to Gary's still rigid cock and replied, "I don't know. I've never tried, but

think I am up for the challenge."

In the back of my mind, I was running through all the things that I had worked on in my efforts with Jon, trying to avoid acknowledging that I had not quite been one hundred percent successful with him yet.

I shifted myself back over in front of Gary, and looked up to him mostly as a check-in. He smiled back at me with a look of sincere encouragement. He asked, "Are you sure about this, darling?"

I nodded my head and took his cock in my hand. I took a brief moment to clear my mind and repeat a saying that I have been telling myself before every challenging situation. 'You are strong. You are capable. You can handle anything. This situation is here for you to take control. Go out and do it.'

I slipped my mouth over the head of his cock and began the process. The process usually includes warming up the guy, so you don't blow his mind immediately or so he doesn't blow his load down your throat too soon. I didn't have to worry about that with Gary as Barbie and I both had a turn warming him up.

The next major part of the process is warming my throat up. I can't just shove a big piece of salami down my throat without preparing for it. The multiple blowjobs I had given this week and the half dozen I had given today had me half of the way there already. In fact, deepthroating Ken's slightly bigger than average unit was a good warmup.

Pretty quickly I was almost three quarters of the way down, causing Gary to groan and Barbie to mumble hysterically. The more I heard the wonder of the others, the more energy I got. The farther down I went, the more confidence I got.

Down I went, over and over, relaxing my throat as much as I could and trying to control my breathing. I scrolled through my mental rolodex trying to remember learnings I from previous experiences that I could apply to this. 'You are strong. You are capable. You can handle anything. This situation is here for you to take control. Go out and do it.'

Then it hit me. I pulled completely off of him, straightened my back, changed the angle I had been working from, and pulled Gary's mammoth unit more toward to me. I took a deep breath and started the journey again.

Within a few minutes, I was pushing more of him down my gullet than before. Barbie and Ken started cheering me on. Gary was quiet, but I could feel him shiver. I guessed this was a feeling he had not experienced before. Even without trying, I could not avoid squeezing his thick cock with my throat.

I kept working, stretching, relaxing, breathing. Step by step, centimeter by centimeter, I worked to swallow his gigantic horse cock. I closed my eyes and relaxed one more time, almost having a meditative moment, and pushed. Like a key fitting into a lock, I felt the last little bit go, and my nose found his trimmed pubes. In a moment of pure Zen, I held him inside me for a long count before I slid back off of him.

All three were cheering like their favorite sports team just scored. There was a little bit of celebration, and some discussion, before finally Gary asked nicely, "Any chance someone can finish me off. I feel like I have been holding off my orgasm for a long ole' time."

I pulled Gary up, forcing him to stand in front of us. I motioned over to Barbie to join me. She looked at Ken and he nodded his approval. She dropped to her knees next to me, as giddy as I have ever seen an adult. "Let's suck him together."

She nodded and we began to work on him. She mostly stayed to her side, and I stayed to mine. I could tell she was not as experienced as I was, but we seemed to work well together. We both took turns stroking the base of his manhood while the other might bob down his shaft. Both of our mouths were on him at all times, giving him pleasure, and bringing him closer to his orgasm.

When Gary started mumbling, "Ah fuck, holy shit... damn here it comes," I knew what I wanted to do. Part of me hoped that his cumshot was as impressive as his cock. I yelled to Barbie, "Get ready!"

She stopped sucking him and sat there, not sure what to do. "Here! Next to me!"

Barbie moved her head over next to mine and I started jerking his huge, slippery tool for all it was worth. Gary groaned loudly and shifted his hips forward. "Open your mouth," I yelled at Barbie.

I took the first huge shot on the side of my mouth and across my left cheek. I aimed his firing head at Barbie just as it shot again. My aim was not very good, and it hit her in the chin and dripped down to her legs.

The next one was back to me, and I aimed a little better. Almost all of it fired into my mouth, darn near choking me with its power. I swallowed as I aimed his cock back at Barbie. I aimed too high and the next one hit her in the forehead and splattered into her hair.

I did not want her to feel alone, so I took his next offering on the left side of my face. We went back and forth, each taking multiple turns, before Gary started to run dry. I took the head of his cock in my mouth and stroked him a dozen more times.

I looked at Barbie and she was a little bit in shock, more than half of her face was covered in cum. I leaned in and kissed her. She was hesitant at first, but eventually accepted me. We kissed, sharing the last remnants of Gary's load before I finally pulled back.

I could vaguely hear the guys talking to each other, congratulating Gary for giving us such a huge facial. I could tell that she was not used to having cum on her face. I asked her point blank, "Where do you want this cum that is on your face? I will help you get cleaned up."

"What do you mean where do I want it? Is there a towel or something to at least get the big stuff? Then I can go out into the ocean and get the rest."

"Wiping it off with a towel is such a waste. I think one of us is going to have to swallow it. I am happy to do it, but I wanted to give you first dibs."

She still seemed a little shook. "What? Oh, you can have it." I assumed as much. So, I spent the next few minutes using my fingers to meticulously scoop up what I could from her face and slip it into my mouth. Eventually, she was in a somewhat presentable state.

"I think you are good to go," I commented.

It seemed that the few minutes gave her a chance to calm down. She said, "Thank you, Megan. I'm sorry you had to do that."

"It was no trouble. I think Gary's cum is tasty."

"What about his cum that is still on your face?"

Ken interrupted, "I think you should get it babe. It is only fair."

I responded, "I'll tell you what. Since I cannot see it, I could use your help. But it is okay if you just scoop it into my mouth if you don't want it."

Barbie nodded and started to work. Slowly but surely, she scooped what she could gather into my mouth. Every few swipes, she would pull it to her mouth. When she was done, she leaned in and kissed me. I was pleasantly surprised and let her lead.

When she pulled away, she had a big smile on her face, and said, "You gave me a lot of new experiences today, Megan. I wish I could spend more time with you."

Gary commented, "We are at the lodge up the hill until tomorrow. I am sure we could find some time." He paused for a moment. Then added, "Though there are five other guys that would want to give your lovely lady some attention."

Barbie piped up, "Five more guys? How many other girls are in your group?"

Gary responded, "None. That's why you would be a hot commodity."

"Oh my. Megan, you are hanging out with six guys all by yourself?"

"That I am."

Ken jumped in, "We are actually getting on the boat in about an hour or so to head back. So, we can't join you."

Barbie added, "But good luck to you honey. I think you are going to need it."

We talked for a few more minutes before Barbie finally commented that she wanted to get cleaned up. They said their goodbyes and we started walking back to the rest of the group.

On the way back, Gary commented, "No woman has ever been able to deepthroat me all the way. I am not sure how you did it."

"Practice and confidence! It also helps that I don't really have a gag reflex any more. Lucky me."

When we got back to the group, Frank asked where we'd been. Phil answered for us, "There is a little secluded spot down the beach a bit. I am sure they went off to have some fun."

Gary went about telling them the tale of what just happened. He was over the top energetic when he announced that I had deepthroated his cock down to the root. That got a bunch of hoots and hollering from the guys. Then he explained about the facial he gave Barbie and I and our process of cleaning it up. They laughed for a long while, like this was some great golf story.

When they calmed down a bit, I asked, "Do we have access to a room yet?"

Frank joked, "Do you feel like you need a shower after that experience?"

I laughed, "I do still have cum in my hair yes. But more importantly, I am horny as hell. I have been horny all day and giving you all blowjobs did not help. I need to get fucked."

Phil reached into his pocket and pulled out a key card. "We do have a room. The Majestic Oasis on top of the hill. Room 513, top floor, gentlemen's suite."

He handed me the card and I addressed the group, "Any volunteers?"