One Year Internship Ch. 17 - Wk 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Thank you for being here Megan and thank you for showing my guys a good time."

"Of course, Phil. You have always been good to me. I am here to contribute to this being a wonderful event and a great memory for you and your friends."

He leaned down and kissed me one more time and then turned to go back to the group. I grabbed my bottle of water and drank most of it down before heading back to the living room.

For the next couple of hours, the guys took turns getting slow non-orgasm inducing blowjobs. A few of them fucked my pussy for a little while, but I did not really have any orgasms. It was just some interesting fun to pass some time before things got more intense. Throughout the time, I continued to glance at Gary, wondering when he was going to partake. Finally, after my long wait, it was time.

I was blowing Adam when I glanced over and saw Gary greasing up his manhood. Once he was ready, he came over and moved Adam and I to where he wanted us. Gary moved me longways on the couch and pointed to Adam to move to the other end. My anticipation was on tilt, as I waited for them to settle.

My wait was short as Gary positioned himself between my legs, pulling my legs into the air. The other guys started to gather around as he positioned his big unit at the entrance of my tiny pussy. He looked at me and said, "I'll be gentle until you tell me not to be." I nodded and he began.

Even though I had taken Jon's big monster cock in my pussy a number of times, I was still nervous. I had to lean on the hope that being turned on as much as I was, and the fact that I had had all the other guys warming my pussy up all evening, would make this process easier.

I closed my eyes as the head of Gary's cock began to enter into my tiny hole, and I gasped slightly as his girth began to stretch me. I made sure to continue breathing and recall of the times I was with Jon, and how much I enjoyed those. Slowly and methodically, he worked to push more of his monster inside me. I opened my eyes in time to see him reach down and start to massage my clit.

For those that say size does not matter, I would assume they have never been filled with a cock this size before. I was thankful that I had been having sex on and off for the past few hours and my pussy was quite relaxed. I also appreciated that Gary lubed up his cock to help with the inevitable friction.

As Gary continued to work himself deeper inside me, Adam returned and slid his cock back into my mouth. From that angle, I was able to take him all way in my throat easily. Getting worked from both ends was thrilling, and with Gary flicking my clit, it did not take me long to moan through an overdue orgasm.

Over the course of maybe twenty minutes, a couple other guys rotated in with Adam and used my mouth for our mutual pleasure. Gary continued to methodically fill me up more and more. Even though he was not working my clit with as much vigor, I still had a couple smaller orgasms.

When I was in between guys in my mouth, Gary leaned down and asked me how I was doing. I told him I loved his cock and that it was giving me great pleasure. He asked me how I was not hurting even though he was fully inside of me. I pushed him back and looked down at him completely lodged in my formerly tiny pussy. I was a shocked as he was. Now that I was concentrating on him more, I felt my pussy squeezing against his thickness as he slowly pulled out several inches before pushing back into me. The sensation was intense now that I was focused on it.

"Again. Do it again Gary," I exclaimed. He pulled almost all the way out and then pushed back in all the way to the root again. I moaned my appreciation to him.

"Again Gary!" People started to gather back around as he shoved his big tool in and out again. I moaned again, "Of my god yes! Do it again, faster."

Gary started moving in and out of me over and over. I reached down and started frigging my clit. My orgasm came fast and hard and I groaned and shook as it hit me. Gary paused long enough for me to enjoy it. I could feel my pussy squeezing his cock with every pulse.

"Damn that was strong," Gary exclaimed as he started pumping my pussy again. I stopped massaging my clit and raised my legs a little higher, tilting my ass. Gary shoved himself all the way again, almost sending me to another planet. I could vaguely hear the men around me exclaiming their surprise.

Gary fucked me for another several minutes, sending me to a few more strong orgasms. With one final one, he also groaned, and pulled his glistening cock out of my pussy and landed several shots of warm cum all over my stomach. I was exhausted and just closed my eyes and relaxed.

I must have fallen asleep as the crowd had moved to the kitchen as I came back to. I looked down and Gary's mess was cleaned up. I reached down and ran my fingers through my pussy gauging the damage. I was sure my pussy was going to be sore tomorrow, but I wanted to assess what I had left for tonight.

My pussy seemed to be in good shape. I did not have any soreness yet and I seemed to still be quite lubricated. As I ran my fingers over my clit, a small surge of extasy pushed through my body showing that it was still sensitive.

After a few minutes, I got up and made my way to the kitchen for my own refreshments. I arrived to a standing ovation from the guys. Gary pulled me in for a side hug and commented, "You keep amazing me young lady. You are the first and only person to completely take me like that."

I smiled and replied, "I told you I would give you a run for your money."

He laughed and went about his conversation with the other guys. I helped myself to some much-needed food and drink and then needed a bathroom break. While in the bathroom, I considered the rest of the evening and what I still wanted to happen. I thought I should mostly give my pussy a break after getting worked over by Gary and his big unit. That means I needed to encourage oral and anal.

With that in mind, I went about doing some extra preparation to my anal passage. I started with adding some lube to a dildo that was left in the shower. I bent over the counter and slowly inserted the phallus into my tight asshole. I could not hold back a moan as the plastic object penetrated deeper inside my passage.

I continued fucking myself with the dildo for several minutes, adding additional lube a couple times to make my anal channel extra slippery. When I felt like I was ready, I cleaned up the dildo and put it back in my bathroom bag in the corner and went back out into the room.

The guys were still in the kitchen, so it was up to me to get this sex party moving again.

"Hey guys," I yelled toward the kitchen. "I am ready to go again, but my pussy could use a break. Any of you horny guys ready to fuck my ass?"

You would have thought that the guys were hard up for some attention the way they ran into the living room. Phil and Gary stayed in the kitchen, but Frank, Bob, Jeff, and Adam were all standing naked next to me in less than two minutes. Immediately they had their hands and appendages all over my body.

I quickly had to rearrange the guys so I could attend to them all. As I bent over the couch, I redirected Frank to the other side. I told Bob and Jeff to flank me on each side, and I told Adam to position himself behind me.

First, I gripped Bob and Jeff, one in each hand, and began to stroke them to life. Next was Frank, who wasted no time shoving his half erect manhood into my mouth. Adam was already hard, as expected, and he lined his cock up to my waiting anal hole and began to push in. As good as a dildo feels in my ass, there is nothing like a real live cock.

For what seemed like at least an hour or more, I worked these four guys as they rotated spots. At all times, I had a cock in my mouth, one in my ass, and one in each hand. I had a couple orgasms over the course of the experience, both times when I asked whoever was in my ass to fuck me harder. It was a miracle that none of the guys spewed their own loads.

Finally, I suggested it was time to escalate the situation. As the guys were changing positions again, I requested, "Hey guys, I think my pussy is ready to go again. Do you think I could get double penetrated?"

The guys all looked at each other and nodded their heads. The re-arrangement continued, but with a slightly different configuration in mind. Adam sat on the couch, at Frank's request. I straddled his waist and aimed his erection at my refreshed pussy and slid down. Frank positioned himself behind me and smoothly entered my ass. I had a small flashback of my interview day, when Frank and another sales guy gave me my first DP experience.

I took a brief moment to enjoy the feeling of two stiff cocks moving in and out of my well lubricated holes, before I engaged with Bob and Jeff. Jeff was first to push his manhood into my mouth. I stroked Bob while he waited his turn.

The guys went at me aggressively for several minutes, deeply penetrating each of my holes, until it was time to rotate. This process took longer each time as my anal attendee had to pull out and step away, and then I had to dismount whoever was in my pussy. Then we had to rotate guys and then get back to it. I think I enjoyed the break each time, if only to see and hear the guy's reactions as they got a new place to stick their dicks.

The guys rotated a handful of times over the course of another hour or so. I was able to get a few more orgasms, by asking the guys behind me to slam me harder. During the process, Adam eventually pulled away and went back to the kitchen, as did Frank.

That left Bob and Jeff, both fucking me together. It seemed inevitable. I did have to remind them that they could not soil my holes yet. They groaned and finally pulled away as well.

As they stepped away, I yelled over to the kitchen. "Hey Gary. It's time!"

He looked back at me and smiled. I could read his thoughts as he headed over the couch. I could see how excited he was. Taking his cock all the way in my mouth, and my pussy, had given him some hope that I could also take him in my ass.

"Are you sure you are wanting to do this hon?" he asked me.

"Would it make you feel good and make this evening unforgettable?"

"It sure would sweetheart."

"Then bring that thick cock of yours over her and let me get it ready."

As the guys gathered around to watch, I went to work diligently sucking and stroking him, bringing his massive manhood back to life. It did not take long as I think his excitement had him about to burst.

Phil handed him the bottle of lube and he went about lathering up stiff pole. Once he was ready, I asked him to sit on the couch. I giggled a little as I saw this huge man with a foot long cock, sit down on the couch and present himself for my taking.

I did not want to keep either of us waiting. The guys seemed to crowd even closer as I sat on Gary's lap and prepared to attempt to take his monster in the one place it had not been yet. As I lifted myself up to ready his entry, I realized how long he actually was as I had to keep lifting to finally get him under me.

I lined him up to my lubricated backdoor entry and started to sit. I always knew the beginning was the most difficult to get past. I needed to relax and believe that I could do this. Once again, memories of my efforts with Jon came flooding into my brain.

Gary's big helmet split through my slightly gaping asshole and began its journey into my body. We both groaned as my passage squeezed his cock. I had some discomfort but was hopeful it would pass. I paused for a moment for my ass to adjust and for me to breathe and relax. Then, slowly I moved up and down, trying to allow a little bit more in each time.

There was some quiet chatter among the guys, but I was not paying very close attention as I was focusing on my task at hand. It took a long time, but I finally had his huge shaft about halfway into my ass. I was able to move up and down freely as long as I did not go any further. But I was determined.

"Phil, bring me your cock," I exclaimed.

He seemed confused but did as I asked. I immediately slid my mouth over his partial erection. Within a couple minutes, I had another cock in each hand and a more hands all over the rest of my body. Two guys started sucking on my nipples, and anther started working my clit. I had maximum stimulation from all of my suitors.

I kept moving up and down but had other things to distract me. Over the course of several minutes, I continued to work myself down Gary's shaft. And then I heard him groan. We all stopped what we were doing as the groan was so loud and definite.

I looked at Gary and he was looking back at me. Then he looked down at my midsection, and then back at me. I focused and took some inventory. My anal passage felt so full of Gary's manhood. I reached around and felt for his shaft, but only found his balls. I was completely sunken down and had completely taken Gary all the way inside me.

The guys realized it as well. I saw Adam do a visual check and expound, "Holy shit! He is completely in her ass. She's done it."

I started rocking my hips a little and Gary closed his eyes. The discomfort of having something so big lodged inside of me was fighting against my desire to fuck Gary fully and make him cum deep inside my ass. I started to play with clit and increased the pace at which I was fucking him.

We both started moaning as surges of pleasure and pain were coursing through my body. I leaned forward some, shifting my angle and the discomfort went away. I rotated my hips every time I plunged down, sending that familiar surge of anal pleasure throughout my body. For a brief second, I wondered if I could orgasm with him so deep inside of me.

The next few minutes seem to take hours as I fucked Gary, building both of our orgasms. I was so focused, so in the zone, as I could feel the tingling getting stronger and the ball of pleasure building in my loins. Gary was getting stiffer, and his moans were getting louder. I knew we were both almost there.

Gary blew first as I felt his strong hands grip my waist as he lifted off the couch and slammed into me one last time. I was so connected with him I could feel his cock swell and the power of his explosion surge up his shaft. As his orgasm painted my insides, my orgasm came to fruition. My ass squeezed his pulsing cock and my pussy quivered as I leaked juices all over his groin. The guy's cheer drowned out our moans as our orgasm lasted for what seemed like hours.

I fell down on top of Gary, trying to regain my breath. If the last few hours of fucking had not been enough, that orgasm pulled what energy I had left out of me.

We sat there for a while, as I felt Gary's manhood begin to shrink. Thankfully, my elastic anal ring seemed to shrink down with him. I held onto him tight as ever. Finally, Gary whispered in my ear, "Megan, you are unbelievable. I did not think there was a woman in the world that could do what you have done, let alone someone so young."

I replied, "I am usually very confident, but I think I even surprised myself."

We shared a laugh. Eventually a couple guys helped me off of him and to the bathroom. They sat me on the toilet, and I let Gary's leavings drain out of me. A few minutes later, Gary made his way into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I sat on the toilet and watched this big, sexy man, with a huge cock, that just fucked all of my holes, clean himself up.

I had somewhat recovered, when Phil came into the bathroom with a bottle of water and a couple bananas. I smiled back at him as I took them. He stayed around as I ate and drank, even after Gary got out of the shower, dried off, and left the bathroom.

Finally, he talked to me, "I want you to have the master suite bedroom tonight. You have done more than enough to earn that."

I took a moment to think before I replied, "Only if you join me Phil. This is your event and I want to spend the rest of the night with you."

"It is settled then." He began to walk out of the bathroom when I stopped him.

"Phil?"

He turned to face me. "Yeah?"

"What about the other guys? I got so carried away with Gary, that none of the other guys are taken care of."

"I think you more than took care of them Megan. You have been fucking them on and off for more than twelve hours."

"I mean they did not get to cum. Most of the guys have not cum for more than a few hours."

Phil stood up straight and pondered. Then he asked, "Well, what do you want to do?"

I smiled and responded, "I need a shower anyway. I'd suggest a cum shower to finish the night off."

He smiled back and me and responded, "I'll get the guys ready. Then you need sleep!"

Phil left the bathroom and I had to mentally prepare myself for one more sex act tonight.

I cleaned up the best I could and made my way to the living room. They had placed a smattering of towels on the floor. I took the hint and got onto my knees in the middle. A swath of naked men surrounded me stroking their cocks.

Jeff commented, "I knew Megan would never leave us hanging."

Bob added on, "Yeah never. Megan is the best."

I started sucking one cock after another. Some was to get the guys erections nice and hard. Some was to deepthroat them and bring them to the brink. It did not take as long as I expected to get them ready. Maybe it was because most of them had been fucking for a few hours without a finish.

As I felt everyone was about ready to burst, Bob exclaimed, "Come on Jeff, let's show these rookies how to give Megan a facial."

Jeff replied as expected, "Yeah baby. Here it comes."

Bob and Jeff both stepped forward. Jeff was the first to spurt, his offering splattering across the left side of my face. Bob went right after, hitting my forehead and my right eye. The hours of sex had built up quite a lot of pent-up spunk. Each guy had more than their usual amount, doing a solid job of covering my face and the front of my hair.

I leaned back a little and even with my closed eyes, I knew it was Frank that was next, as I recognized his grunt. He was in front of me, and I felt his cum rain on my nose and mouth. His final spurts ran down my face and fell on my breasts.

I think Adam and Gary both had one more in them as they covered my breasts with their final offering of the night. I licked my lips, bringing some of my reward into my mouth. It was a mixture of salty and sweet. I smiled as it is not every day, I get two, or more, different sets of cum in my mouth at the same time.

I asked, "Phil, what about you?"

Off to the left, I heard him reply, "I'm good for now Megan."

I think I heard the guys start to disperse as I started scooping the remnants of the bukkake into my mouth. Again, off to my left, I heard Phil say, "I'll get the shower started for you."

It took a few minutes to get my eyes cleared out and the loose dangly bits taken care of. As I made my way to the bathroom, Phil yelled from across the room, "Over here Megan."

I headed toward the master suite, seeing the other guys starting to set up their sleeping arrangements. As I entered the room, Phil commented, "I brought your bag and your things in here. You get this bathroom to yourself, and of course, this bed is yours."

As I slid past him into the bathroom, I replied, "And you, of course. I expect you in that bed when I get out of the shower."

"I will be in shortly. I promise."

Phil left the bathroom, and I jumped into the warm shower and began to clean my face and my body. I reached up and changed the setting on the shower head to massage. My tired, worn-out body needed it.

After washing my hair, a couple times to make sure to get all of the cum out of it, I focused on my sore body parts. My breasts seemed to be okay as the men were adequately gentle with those.