All Comments on 'Only Consenting Adults Ch. 03'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JcbxJcbx8 months ago

Hate it really boring!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story line both fascinates me and makes me so sad for both of them. Hopefully some resolution will be reached.

jacksfreewilljacksfreewill8 months ago

I suppose Rosa got what she wanted.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi41048 months ago

I've been curious to see how this reunion went, and you did not disappoint - it was a train wreck as I expected, although a more muted one. For his own sanity, Aidan should follow Dave's advice and skedaddle, but he won't.

I have very little sympathy for Rosa in her storyline, and I feel vaguely guilty about that. Infertility sucks, and those of us who have dealt with that certainly know it, and Aidan is no prince to be sure. But this narrative that Aidan done Rosa wrong which Davey and Rosa clearly believe to be The Truth is, if not complete hogwash, at the very least a really miopic spin on the situation.

So I'm both cheesed off at all this, admiring of how you've done it, and looking forward to what's next while simultaneously hoping there's no reconcilliation or resolution between this two and yet expecting that not to be the case.

Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Aidan is still married to Rosa. the house is presumably in both their names so still also his property too.

he should tell Davey to F-off with what he thinks. then go file for divorce because his wife cheated and give her as little as possible and too damn bad if she loses it. thats the bed she made and made even worse after he left so she can lay in it.

FseriesFseries8 months ago

Wow. What crap. Nothing this dastardly could exist. She’s not so gullible to be tricked into being comforted by him. Let alone taking drugs from him. Stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...