Only Consenting Adults Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa shook her head. "I don't want to leave," she protested half-heartedly.

"Look, it's just for a bit, until things settle. I'll get one of the guys to cover the gym for you, so don't worry about that. I just wanna know you're somewhere safe."

"Where?"

"How'd you feel about Sanctuary Point? I can set you up in one of the suites at the spa. You've been there before, you liked it, right?"

He cupped her chin with his hand.

"I just think it's for the best, for a little while, while you're so fragile," he murmured, "What do you think?"

Rosa stared at him, her mind in turmoil. At last, she simply nodded. Davey smiled.

"Good girl," he said, "Let me make arrangements. We can go there tonight. Why don't we go pack some things?"

---

[Next chapter: Anya takes possession of Jen, but there's trouble brewing. Jen faces her father, a reckoning years in the making.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12