All Comments on 'OSO - Penelope Ch. 14'

by PandaPensif

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stories that need Exploration

The stories of Penny and Anna still have plenty of potential in them, but Penny’s story is especially unique. She entered the OSO facility as a policewoman and a virgin, with the intention of taking down the OSO. When her planned trap closed on her, she became a tool for the OSO and the legalization of slavery. She is the first slave they sold, they represented her as a voluntary slave, and Paulson hinted that he might give her to the London police as a gift. If she is given to the London police, there is the possibility she will be recognized, which will raise questions about why a policewoman volunteered to become a slave or if she truly volunteered in the first place. As the first slave to be sold in the UK, she will be the first subject advocates and opponents of slavery use to promote their standpoints. At the time of her auction, she seemed resigned to her fate, though the story of her training indicated she took a liking to the sex life of a slave. Her story demands more exploration. The story of the journalists also begs for exploration.

Mangy-Curr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous