Other People's Drama Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max steps up behind her, wraps his arms around her, unties the knot holding her shirt closed, and frees her more than ample tits. Jason reaches out and begins fondling her nipples.

After a few intense strokes, Meghan gets Jason semi-hard, then drops to her knees, and begins manipulating the swelling head of his dick, with her tongue. Once he gets firm, she slides her mouth over the head, and takes all of him into her mouth... stopping only when her outstretched tongue is gently licking his balls. Every time she swallows, Jason reacts to her throat clamping down on the head of his cock, telling anyone watching, she not only understands the concept of 'throat fucking', but is also very good at it.

"Fuck yeah, bitch. Keep that up, and I will drown you in cum."

Max kneels behind her, pulling his cock out of his boxers, and smearing it with a bottle of lube he has in his hand. He lifts her skirt, pulls her ass cheeks apart, and without any foreplay, shoves his bulging member into her ass. She grunts, but doesn't flinch, and continues her teasing of Jason's cock.

Within seconds, Max is slowly fucking her ass, and Jason reaches down, grabs her head, and beings to face-fuck her, making sure to hit the back of her throat with each thrust.

Their first session lasts about twenty minutes - culminating with Max filling her ass, and Jason trying to drown her in cum. Amazingly, Meghan doesn't lose a drop. One on each arm, they pull her to her feet, then put her on her back, on the suite's rather nice oak business desk, leaving her legs dangling over the edge. Max disappears into the bedroom, while Jason slides his saliva-covered cock into her waiting pussy. Meghan grabs the sides of the desk, lifts her feet until her shoes are on the edge of it, grabs her ankles, then pulls them up against her ass, allowing Jason full penetration. On his second thrust, her back arches and I hear her groan. Seconds later, Max reappears.

They take turns fucking her, for another twenty minutes. When Jason gets close, he stops, and lets Max fuck her. When Max gets close, they again switch. The entire time, Meghan is mumbling, moaning, grunting, twitching, squirming, wiggling, and writhing in what appears to be total ecstasy.

Max is first to lose his load, filling Meghan with his hot, sticky seed, as he continues to pound her pussy. Two minutes later, Jason follows suit. At this point, she is so full of cum, it begins to run out of her and pools on the desk under her ass, as she falls into some kind of euphoric sexual stupor.

They get her to her feet, and lead her into the bedroom, positioning her in the middle of the bed, on her hands and knees. Max slides under her, stopping when his cock is within easy reach of her mouth. She takes the hint. The moment she takes him into her mouth, Jason slides his reinvigorated cock, into her ass, which is still lubed with Max's cum.

Again, they fuck her relentlessly, and she takes it all. When Max cums a third time, although it isn't much, she teases every last drop out of him, and swallows it all. Once Max pulls his saliva-covered cock out of her mouth, she concentrates on Jason, and begins fucking him back, pushing back and forcing his cock into her ass, all the way to his balls.

A few seconds later, Jason pulls out of her, then he and Max leave the room - Jason heading into the bathroom, and Max to the suite's stocked bar. Meghan, collapses face down on the bed, and lies totally motionless, her bare ass, and leaking pussy, fully visible.

Jason soon reappears, showered and still rock-hard. Seconds after he does, Max heads to the bathroom to take his turn.

Jason stops next to the bed, and grabs Meghan's hair, lifting her head to ensure she is looking at him.

"Undress - I'm not done with you yet."

This is, of course, part of the test. The reason Jason and Max still have raging hard-ons, is called 'the little blue pill'. In reality, they could very well stay granite-hard for at least a couple more hours, although their ability to cum has been greatly reduced.

Meghan, a glazed, blank look in her eyes, gets up, unzips her skirt, lets it fall to the floor, and then drops her blouse on top of it. She lifts each foot, and removes her shoes, adding them to the pile. As she starts to remove her stockings, Jason shoves her onto the bed, ensuring she lands on her back, then in the blink of an eye, he mounts her again stuffing himself back into her ravaged and plundered pussy. She lets out a deep guttural moan.

After ten minutes, Max appears next to them, with a devious sneer on his face.

"Let me know when you are done, so I can take over," he tells Jason. "We're going to destroy this fucking cunt."

This time, when Meghan climaxes, she can't hold it in...

"oh my fucking god! yes... yes... yes... harder! please... fuck me harder!"

She grabs her knees, pull them up damn near to her face, and screams.

"FUUUUCCCCKK! UUUGGGHHHH!"

Right I the middle of her orgasm, and without missing a stroke, they switch places. Max continues pounding her, forcing her orgasm to continue. Meghan... well...

"oh god... oh god... oh god... oh god... you're going to kill me... please... yes... oh god..."

Once she starts sobbing, Max pulls himself free, gets off the bed, and stands staring at her.

"She's done," he tells Jason.

"Yeah, but she's like a little fucking miracle."

Max picks up her clothes, as Jason pulls her off the bed by her hair - again.

"Go shower," Max tells her, handing her the clothes.

I watch as, without a word, and barely able to stay upright, she stumbles into the bathroom. Max and Jason pull on boxers, and head for the bar. Max pours each of them a drink, and hands one to Jason.

"She never said stop... did you notice that?"

"That's only happened once before," Jason replies.

"I know. And, I believe she would have endured whatever did to her. I think the girl actually enjoyed it all."

"Kinda like Belinda, huh?"

"Yeah... exactly."

"So, when she comes out, we offer her a job, and see what she says."

"Cool."

When Meghan reappears in the living room of the suite, you would never know she just endured ninety minutes of brutal fucking. Instead, she looks just like she did when she walked in. Hot, sexy, sultry, and totally fuckable.

"So... Lucas didn't tell you the whole story. You want to hear it?" Max asks.

"Sure," Meghan replies, stopping in front of him.

"We want to put you to work - if you are interested."

"Doing?"

"Exactly what you just spent an hour and a half doing."

"Really?"

"Yes. As extraordinary a fuck as you are, you can make a lot of money, Meghan."

"Humm," she replies, actually blushing. "Can I think about it, and get back to you?"

"Absolutely. When you decide, call this number," Max hands her a business card. "Belinda will answer. She's the one in charge. Even if your answer is no, let us know, okay?"

"Sure. Are we," she points at them, and at herself, "done?" The mischievous look on her face is priceless.

"Well..." Jason blurts out, a big grin on his face, and his still hard cock in his hand.

Meghan steps over, kisses each of them on the cheek, then turns and disappears out the door.

"Fuck dude," Jason blurts out, "If you get to keep Belinda as your personal piece, she," he points at the door as it clicks shut, "is definitely going to be mine!"

They start laughing, and seconds later the video ends.

Now, here's the disgustingly perverse part of the whole video thing - Polly is sitting on one side of me, and Reggie is on the other - and neither of them made a single sound during the entire ninety minutes...

******

When I see Meghan the following afternoon, she walks into the house - without knocking - comes into the kitchen, and hands me an envelope. I shrug, lift the flap, and find ten $100 bills inside. I again shrug and hand it back to her. She steps over, hugs me, and then spends thirty minutes telling me all the lurid details about her experience, unaware I've already seen it. The magic in her big brown eyes is almost addicting. When she is done, I smile, tell her I've seen the video - and that her sisters have seen it as well.

The look she gives me, can never be explained with words.

******

12