Our FLR Journal - Entry 07

Story Info
Carrie reflects and prepares for Paul’s return.
1.1k words
4.29
3.2k
6

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. This is Carrie, I'm writing this entry. Paul has been called out of town for a couple days on business. This break for us comes a month after we agreed to live a FLR.

Reflecting, I'll share my thoughts while my submissive husband and author of this journal is away...

It's difficult dominating the man you love. Emotionally we are madly in love. I worried living a FLR would affect that. In a FLR our love for one another is often expressed differently.

Myself, I receive love, I'm adored and worshiped. He enjoys putting my needs first. His displays of devotion make me happy and fill me with love. When he obeys my command, I see nothing but love in his obedience. That love is greater yet when I see him doing his very best to complete what he is told.

For example sexually he knows just how to suck my pussy and he could make me cum quickly each time if he wanted to. But he takes his time to slowly build my arousal and have me enjoy his tongues gifted tricks before moving to that spot that'll launch my orgasm. Similarly for a chore, such as cleaning the bathroom, he doesn't just wipe the place down, he scrubs. I don't tell him to scrub, he does it willingly.

What about him? Of course my husband's happiness is important to me. He receives my love in how I respond to his devotion. The attention he craves is received through my dominance which makes him happy, showers him in affection and love. Yes, text book FLR appears to simply provide an outlet for kinky role play via sexual release from reward and punishment. For us, FLR is how we express and feel love for and from each other.

For example recently I had a long day. As did he. When he got home I didn't have any time for him beyond a hello, a kiss and scribbling a quick chore list so he could be useful. But knowing he deserved better, I had him fetch a damp cloth. When he returned he was told to crawl under my desk and clean my shoes while still on my feet. He acknowledged my power by doing as demanded without complaint or hesitation, that made me happy. I made him happy by putting him in a submissive state. That whole act took about 3 minutes. It was the 3 best minutes to that point in our otherwise crazy day.

Being dominant requires you to be selfish. Being selfish with him has been a challenge for me. I want the best for him, for us. It has become easier as I've come to truly believe he wants me to focus on myself. Being selfish, it is a means to control him and give him what he wants, to feel submissive.

For example this week I was selfish financially. He asked for $50 for new workout t-shirts. I said no, he has plenty of t-shirts to sweat in. That same day, on purpose, I splurged $225 on new lingerie. I have enough lingerie, and had no intention of getting more.

Selfishly, the next evening, I paraded around in my new black sleeved chemise with garters. I asked him how he liked it, held him close to it as I teased his cock while we made-out. His tongue served my pussy as his hands massaged my hard nipples through its slick fabric. Knowing selfishness makes him feel submissive, which makes him happy, has made it easier and fun to become a selfish dominant.

LOL as I'm writing this he just texted me, here is his text:

"Carrie I am missing you. I've used the hotel gym and have been good about not over eating or drinking. Are you as horny as I am?"

I've been on him to get back in shape. He will weigh-in when he gets back, he better not have gained weight. My reply, I just sent a picture of my cleavage coming over the top of my green lace bra. That should answer his question.

When he gets home from his trip I expect he will do the following just as he's been trained: come in, go directly to the bedroom and get naked, look on his nightstand to see if I've left him a note, then come find me. Since I primarily work from home and he doesn't, that notepad informs him of anything I need done as soon as he gets home. It serves that purpose, it empowers my dominance, it fuels his submissiveness, and its fun.

When he returns from his trip what would you suggest I have written on the note pad? Here are some options I'm considering:

"Welcome home, time to suck pussy" - seldom is a sex act written there. Usually I write a chore I want done today versus tomorrow. Or a reminder of something important he best not forget. Suck my pussy, after 2 days without an orgasm, seems that should my submissive husbands priority, no?

"If my office door is closed I'm busy, clean the house until I call for you" - unlikely I'll write this as I'm eager to see him, hug him, kiss him and hear about his trip. However, if I write this, as soon as he reads it I know his cock will grow erect. Denying him access to me for just a while longer will stroke his submissiveness and greatly arouse him.

"Clean my vibrators, they got a lot of use while you were gone, then come find me" - now this would be a lie. I don't usually masturbate when I'm alone. Why would I need to when I have a sexually submissive husband to please me whenever I command? But for fun, I could get myself off tonight. Use each vibrator for a bit, coating all of them nicely and when done leave them all on my nightstand for him. This would arouse him and it would tug a bit at his concern he harbors that he adequately satisfies me. That added spark of motivation will pay off when his face is next in my pussy.

I suppose the mood I'm in will influence what I write the day Paul gets home. He knows there'll be plenty of housework to catch up on as I've always hated it and I certainly have not been keeping the place up in his absence.

Oh, this idea just came me - have him complete a chore and then have him give me an orgasm. Then onto the next chore and then I get another orgasm. There are at least 5 chores he needs to attend to. After 5 orgasms I'll likely be more exhausted than he will be from cleaning house. Doesn't that sound like a fun way to welcome him back home and put him right back in his place as my submissive husband and servant?

Share your thoughts and remember to always listen to your wives and take care everyone!

Paul will be back at the keyboard for the next entry.