Our FLR Journal - Entry 06

Story Info
The gift, is both wonderful & boosts our FLR.
1.5k words
4.42
3.8k
4

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her gift had sat on the dining room table for three days, unwrapped. I had just arrived home from work, got naked, and before I cooked dinner I checked in to see what she might need. Like her gift.

"A foot massage would be nice," she said, with a smile. Her gift! It was now on her desk.

Her bare feet poked out from underneath her desk. Kneeling, I began massaging them. We could not see each other as we carried on a conversation about our days. She spent the day preparing for tomorrow's board meeting. Mine was dull and unworthy of sharing.

"Feels good Paul," she said kindly. "Have you been researching foot massage techniques?"

"No," I replied. "I can do so if you desire."

"Won't hurt to dabble a bit in your foot fetish if it makes me feel good," she devilishly suggested. "Do it."

"And, while I open this gift continue with your kink, suck on my toes."

Without a word I brought my lips to her feet and began kissing and sucking on her toes.

She unwrapped her gift, pulling out her new toy. Her laughter was brief. Holding it up, curious just what she, or I, us, would do with it.

"What is so funny," I asked.

"Just suck," she said plainly. "Your rare moment of kink ends soon."

Seconds later she pulled her feet back under her desk, got up and walked around to the front of the desk. In one hand, she held her new toy, the other the instructions.

"The Fac-il-ator," Carrie read. "Strap this latex wonder to your partners face and have them thrust with their neck and head, penetrating your vagina with the soft latex coated dildo. While you experience pillow-biting ecstasy from a dildo that fills you nicely, their tongue and mouth work their magic on your clitoris."

"Stand up," she directed. "Let us see if your gift was worth the $46."

Standing, Carrie began placing it on my face. The nice thing about this face mounted dildo is no velcro or buckle straps. Two flexible latex straps, first one goes over the head and hugs the back of the neck. The second rests just atop the ears, securing to the back of the head. The latex dildo protrudes directly from the chin.

Carrie's eyes marveled that my mouth was left free. "Cool," she said excitedly. "How does it feel?"

"Not uncomfortable," I answered. "I thought it might be. Hopefully it'll stay comfortable as I use it to please you.

She wrapped a hand around the 6 inch flesh tone dildo, teasing it as if it was a real cock.

Placing a hand on the back of my neck and gently pulling me forward she opened her mouth and took the dildo in, sucking on it. Sliding her lips over the dildo a few times before giving the head nice long kiss.

"I figured I should get it lubricated before you go to work," she said teasingly. "This cock actually fits perfect in my mouth. But not as beautiful as your bigger cock."

Pointing down to her pussy, Carrie spread her legs as I lowered to my knees. Leaning in I brought the dildo to her pussy and pressed gently. She was nicely wet so it slid in with ease. Moving my neck in and out was awkward at first. Moaning meant she was immediately happy.

"I must say," she shared. "I'm enjoying this surge of dominance watching you obey so willingly."

A few minutes of getting the hang of fucking her with my chin gave me confidence to press it all the way in.

"There you go," she whispered pleasantly.

My lips and tongue found her clitoris. I worked those for a moment before gyrating my chin a bit. Her moans increased, her legs along my head tightened, flexing. Obviously she approved of my chin-fucking technique.

As I tried to increase the fucking motion it caused me to withdraw the dildo too far removing pressure on her clit with my tongue. So I shortened the thrusts, but increased their pace while just keeping my tongue pressed on her clit.

"Oh shit," she barked. "Don't stop that, do not stop!"

I took a deep breath as her hand came to rest on the top of my head. Guiding me she sped up the thrusting motion even more.

"Ooooohhhhhh," she groaned and growled as she came. Lifting her hips off the desk I kept my chin and nose pressed against her as she ground out a loud orgasm. Perhaps the loudest she's ever had.

Resting on the desk, I withdrew the dildo and sat back on my knees before her and removed the strap on from my face.

"You get off on being denied," she asked rhetorically, sitting up and catching her breath. "Right?"

"Sure," I answered hesitantly. "Being teased and denied gives me that submissive, controlled feeling I crave."

"Then you won't like knowing you're getting two points for today," she said smiling. "Which means you're two days closer to your next orgasm."

"Oh think I can handle that disappointment, Carrie," we both laughed.

"I must say," she took the fac-il-ator from me. "This gave me a mind blowing incredible orgasm. Now I don't have to wait for you to earn the right to cum to fuck me. You did good Paul."

"Thank you!" I acknowledged happily. Knowing she was pleased made my day, on one hand. On the other... "I hope I've proven to you my cock can fuck better than that thing."

"This, thing? Oh it fucks wonderfully. And, yes Paul, you too fuck wonderfully," she reassured me.

"It was you who asked for us to live a FLR marriage. You asked to be denied until earning orgasms. Per our contract, I lead with absolute control, and that's what I am doing. But in a loving way, I hope you agree. If suddenly you feel inadequate then I suggest you step up your game. Focus more on serving me exceptionally. Remove any reason for me, or yourself, to doubt you as a man and as a devoted submissive husband. Agreed?"

"I agree," I answered without hesitation.

"So like I said, you did good," Carrie finished. "Now what are you going to do next to serve me exceptionally?"

"I'll go make dinner," I stated. "Want wine?"

"Yes," she answered. "I'm going to shower before dinner. Leave my wine glass on the dining room table."

* * *

After dinner Carrie relaxed in bed reading a book. It took me over an hour to clean up after dinner and catch up on housework. Turning off the lights throughout the house I carried laundry into the bedroom to fold. She watched as I folded them per her insanely strict requirements.

"You are getting better at that," she said genuinely. "From day one to now you are becoming a better submissive. Driven to serve and not get your kinks off. Agree?"

"I would, Carrie," I replied. "I do remind myself I serve you because I want to. Not because I hope to earn reward, or scratch my itch for kinks. It is true I desire some kink. And I thank you for allowing me some foot fetish time today."

"You're welcome," she kicked a foot out from the covers. "Rub my foot with your cock."

"Like I said you are getting better at your role," she said proudly. "You've been greatly rewarded today because I wanted to reward you. You got some time to enjoy your kink for my feet, and a bit more right now. You're welcome."

She admired watching me tease myself on her foot. It was rock hard. Given the chance I'd cock-rub her feet all night.

"And," she continued. You got a bonus point. Rewards are mine to give when I want. Remind yourself that you serve when and how I want, not when you want to."

"Yes Carrie," I said sincerely. "I understand."

"Ok time for bed, for me," she proclaimed. "It'll make my life easier tomorrow if I understand the key points of that 30 page report I printed out. Go read it and write a half page summary. Then clean up my office, leaving the report and your summary on my desk. Then you may go to bed. Come here."

I walked over to her and leaned into her awaiting kiss. We kissed passionately for several seconds. Softly her hand caressed my cock.

"So hard," she teased. "And so big. Hard, big, and denied. Just the way you like it?"

"Yes Carrie," I answered, my arousal evident in my voice.

She rolled onto her side, grabbed my cock and opened her mouth. Pulling it to her lips, she sucked it in all the way. Her eyes looked up to mine as she held my cock in her mouth. Sucking, squeezing it with her tongue. I moaned softly as she removed it.

"Good thing you got that face dildo to fuck me with," she said with a grin. "I miss sucking you off. Now you can fuck me with your face dildo and when you next get to cum it'll likely be down my throat."

She smiled as my face showed my pleasure with her dominance through teasing.

"Go on now," she rolled over away from me. "See you in the morning."

"Good night Carrie," I said lovingly. "I love you."

"I love you," she spoke softly.