All Comments on 'Our FLR Journal - Entry 07'

by hersubject

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bham487Bham4873 months ago

Wow. Truly shows what women think about dominance. Being selfish is not what being dominant is about. It’s ensuring that your submissive is happy and cared for. It may require some selfish acts but you can’t be truly selfish otherwise it’s just abuse. I don’t see this working out to well for them, if it continues on this path she will truly become a selfish monster and him a shell of himself.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife would do the same…splurge on some expensive, frivolous lingerie while deliberately telling me that I couldn’t spend some small amount on myself. She’s a slob so she doesn’t put her things away, so when doing my household chores it’s not uncommon for me to come across some obviously expensive, but sexy bra..We don’t really have conflicts about money because we both understand whose job that is..When I’m working some stressful overtime shift, I think of her lounging at home and doing her toenails and probably some more online shopping..just a little thought like that is enough to get me really hard…I love everything about my FLR…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bham487 as I read this, it appears that this dominant female uses selfish acts as a means to make him feel submissive. I didn’t take it that she is just selfish for her own sake and doesn’t have regard for her submissive, husband, being happy or cared for. As I have read through the series, I do not see this being an abusive relationship instead, a healthy relationship. What I can’t quite tell yet is will they ever move to another level of stricter, female, lead relationship or stay at this seemingly playful level?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don’t see it as an abusive relationship either, but like in my case, part of the excitement is the possibility that it could change, and what would be my reaction to that..My wife knows that her self centeredness excites me, and that it makes me feel submissive to her, but what if she took it to another level. She knows about my colleague who recently got financially cleaned out by his now ex wife during their divorce. For some reason, she kind of giggled about it and then just stared at me. I suddenly realized that my cock was incredibly hard. Without hesitating, she reached over and touched it and asked me what was making me so hard…

These are great stories..Enjoying the comments too.

JT

BaerchenBussiBaerchenBussi3 months ago

Don’t rely on the scales. Look at his body, look in the mirror. The muscle gained in the gym do weigh more than the lost fat.

ScotttScottt3 months ago

Stay the course. You have learned to enjoy his submissive nature and you have figured out his sub zone. The more dominant you become the more he likes it. Withholding his orgasms is wise. As much as he wants to cum, he loves when you don't allow it. Anyone of your suggested plans for his return are outstanding! Scott

ArrowQuiverArrowQuiver2 months ago

Exactly as Scott described. Stay the course. There are those sending readers who will send comments that will want you to rush the storyline or go in a certain direction to feed their own kinks. You haven't requested any comments to that so just continue to do as you're doing. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous