All Comments on 'Our FLR Journal - Entry 08'

by hersubject

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

But will she ever put as much thought, time and effort into your reward? To show you how much she loves you and appreciates your service to her? To make your reward as over the top and extended as her punishments are? Highly doubtful.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife actually was away this weekend…One of things about being married for several years is that our wives totally understand what makes us hard. She had stopped at a mall on her way home and bought several new pairs of jeans and started trying them on for me. They were incredibly tight and I’d look at her ass and then at her heels and my cock got so hard. She even bought a black pair and told me it was to match the black push-up bra she bought. I loved the forced masturbation in your story. My wife bought the jeans because the last time she had gone away, I had shown her that I had probably ruined a pair because I had jerked off all over the back of these brand new jeans..I hadn’t cleaned it up because I wanted her to see the denim totally ruined by my dried up cum. I told her I just couldn’t help myself and that l almost always jerked off when she goes away. Sometimes she also likes to watch while I repeatedly masturbate. Once when I was having difficulty after several times she teased me about my problem. She came up behind me and suddenly just deeply fingered my ass, rapidly twisting her fingers inside me. She did it unbelievably quickly and I came instantly, so much shot out..”I know you”, she said…”I own you..” She just giggled..

Looking forward to hearing about more of your punishments..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So you return from an extended business trip tired. Then you spend that night cleaning the house. The next day you are tortured for about 16 hours. After a short nights sleep you go back to the office for the first time in a week and a half - busy and stressful. Good grief. Go stay with a friend for a few days. You need some rest that the bitch isn’t going to allow. She can take care of herself for a few days. F her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous