Our FLR Journal - Entry 11

Story Info
Paul wins more than cash on poker night.
2k words
4.49
2.5k
4
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday was a slow day at the office, so I came home mid afternoon. Certainly I'd rather help Carrie in any way she desired.

"I've got a zoom meeting in 20 minutes," she informed me. "I'll be more of an observer than participant. Be under my desk in 15 minutes wearing the Fac-il-ator."

"I can do that!" I responded gladly.

As her meeting started I brought the Fac-il-ator protruding from my chin to rub the outside of her pouting slit. Strapped to my face, this latex dildo moved where my neck and head guided it. Growing wetter, her hand slipped down grabbing its base. Guiding, she brought it to penetrate her pussy.

"Slowly," she whispered. "Fuck me, slowly."

Moving my head forward, the latex dildo slipped in deeper. Then just as slowly back out. I kept this up as her meeting dragged on. She pressed a finger into her clit, slowly rubbing. Naturally I increased the pace as she grew even wetter. Her thighs tightened with what I thought was approval.

"Slow," she said, her finger flicked my forehead once, a playful scolding.

Returning to the slower pace, I obediently face dildo fucked her for several minutes. Suddenly her hand pulled my face tight against her pussy, holding the dildo in deep.

"Sanjay, you have the report in email," Carrie spoke to her meeting. "I'm certain you'll be pleased. Excuse me everyone, but I need to sign off."

Shifting lower in her chair, her hands gripped my hair. Holding my head she moved the Fac-il-ator in and out.

"So glad you came home early," she moaned as my face moved to and from her wet, sweet smelling pussy. I wished I could eat her, give her a proper blow job.

"Keep up that pace, Paul," she removed her hands and I took over face fucking her. I drove deeper with each thrust of my face, I wanted my face wet, I wanted a taste.

Carrie's hands gripped the arms of the chair as she arched her back. "That's it, baby."

"Oohhh, ahhrrhh," faster I fucked as her orgasmic groans intensified. "Yess-sss-sss!"

Gently she pushed my face and the Fac-il-ator away. "Take it off," she commanded. "Be a good boy and slowly lick up this mess you made," she said playfully."

As she relaxed, caught her breath I kissed and licked her wet thighs and pussy. Lapping up her wonderful juices.

"Oh I wish I had time for you to continue, suck another orgasm out," she nudged my face away, sitting back in her chair. "But another meeting starts in minutes. Sorry."

"I'm sorry too," I replied feigning disappointment as I got up. "Chores await me if you don't need anything else at the moment," I waited a moment, she winked at me, so off I went.

Twenty minutes later Carrie came to me as I cleaned the master bathroom.

"Friday night is your poker night, correct?"

"Yes," I answered. "At Franks this time."

Carrie handed me $500. "You can go, but there is a twist, for added fun," she said grinning. "For every additional $50 you win, I'll subtract a day until your next release."

"Oh, cool!" I said.

"For every $25 you lose, a day will be added," she kissed me. "You better bring Momma home some winnings."

"I intend to," I kissed her back.

* * *

Thursday after work, I came home to prepare for poker night; change my clothes, grab a bottle of bourbon to bring. But first I check in on Carrie.

Carrie was in the bedroom, she had just come back from a run. "Perfect timing," she said, sitting back on the bed, extending her feet.

Resting her feet on my thighs I untied her running shoes and removed her shoes and socks.

"WOW," I said excitedly. "Someone got a pedicure!"

"You like?" Carrie asked teasingly.

"Oh, yes, I, do!" I replied like a kid at Christmas.

"Go ahead," she allowed. "Kiss on them while I tell you about my pedicure."

Instantly I leaned in and bathed her feet in soft kisses.

"Shelley, she gave me a pedicure before leaving for work," Carrie shared. "Did you know she worked at a nail salon in college?"

"I didn't know her then," I answered.

"Well she still has skills," Carrie continued. "This was a paraffin pedicure. Brought my athletic abused feet back to look and feel baby-smooth. Before painting them a fabulous candy-apple red she moisturized and softening my feet for a half-hour in paraffin wax. They feel soft?"

"Definitely," I spoke through kisses. "So supple, soft, and delicious."

"Glad you like," she said plainly. "But, your bonus kink time is over. I have things to do. And you have poker money to go win."

* * *

Mid way through the poker game I received this text from Carrie, ""Win $100, you get to lick me later. If not, I'll masturbate alone.""

Great. Now my cock was waking up. Unfortunately I was not up on the $500 I brought to the game. Rather, I was down about $80.

"Maybe some of my Old Rip Van Winkle 12 year old bourbon will change my luck," standing up. "Anyone else need a snort?" A couple players said, yes, but I brought a double to everyone at the table. I cannot say that my bourbon turned my luck, but my luck did turn.

* * *

Upon arriving home, Carrie was not in sight, so I went to the bedroom and got naked. I found her on the lanai reading a book. As I was naked, I only poked my head through the door so as neighbors would not see me.

"Hello," I said, happily. "How has your evening been?"

She picked up a remote for the motorized shades, closing them. "Get out here, handsome."

I handed her the money I brought back from the poker game. Carrie took it and counted it.

"Wow," she said, standing. "A deal is a deal." She removed her shorts and panties, sitting back down.

"You won $215. Lick," she said directly.

"I am at your service, my dearest Carrie," I said, with a grin as I knelt before her, and kissed up the inside of her thighs.

"Flattery, my submissive, husband, will only get you more time on your knees," Carrie said, placing a hand on my head and bringing it to her pussy. "Let me do some math while you get busy. Each $50 you won, reduced your time to your next release by a day. You won four days back tonight. Now your next orgasm is just three days away. I bet you wish the guys met for poker more often."

Our cute talk ended as I licked more intently. My hands reached up and around to the small of her back, I pulled her tighter against my face. She gasped and I enjoyed her seductive scent. I was in no hurry to go anywhere else. Rocking her hips a bit, her clitoris pressed against my nose. Slowing my licks a bit, teasingly upping the pace and then slowing it back down.

"Yes, oh fuck yes!" Carrie cried out. I could tell she was attempting to not cum so soon. So I nibbled her clit. Nearly instantly she began cumming on my face. Her thighs held my face tightly in place, I sucked, licked and swallowed until she relaxed back in her chair.

"You want to hear something sad and funny?" Carrie said after catching her breath, taking a sip of her wine.

"Yes, please," I replied.

"Shelley," Carrie shared. "She has over $30,000 in credit card debt, a $40,000 car loan and a credit score in the 500s."

"Carrie that is horrible!" I was shocked. "How is she so financially upside down?"

"Stupidity. Immaturity," she shook her head displaying her disappointment. "Now that she's submitted to me, tonight I did a deep dive into her finances. Needless to say I've cut her off from all spending until you come up with a plan to get her out of debt."

"Me?"

Carrie handed me her empty wine glass. "You!" She smile sharply. "Make time tomorrow to work on this. All of her stuff, accounts and passwords are on my desk. Gather it up and figure something out. I want your plan by Saturday morning."

"Ok," I acknowledged this task she entrusted me to do. "Where is Shelley now?

Carrie looked at her watch. "Come with me."

I followed her to the guest room which had become Shelley's. Stepping inside, my jaw dropped open. Shelley lay on the bed on her back, naked. Her wrists and ankles were tied, stretched out to the corners of the bed. A blind fold was all Shelley wore. Shelley may be a wreck, but her naked body was fine.

A petite woman, Shelley was 5 foot 4 inches. Fairly fit but without the muscular definition Carrie kept. Her wonderful round titties were her best feature and second best a fine curvy ass. Then there was her unshaven blonde bush matching her natural blonde head of hair.

"It pissed me off she brought this financial baggage into our lives," Carrie explained. "What really set me off was she didn't seem to care. When I told her I was done with her, to gather her things and go, she cried and begged."

"Is she ok?" I asked, because I didn't know what else to say. "Why is she tied up?"

"Ok? Not really," Carrie continued. "She begged so hard, pleaded for my help with her fucked up life. Only because she is my long time friend did I reconsider. I tied her up as I informed her I'd be punishing her, see if that'll change her attitude. Or at least get the point across to her that I am serious, she will change her ways."

"Interesting," I said, confused how punishment would help.

"Punishment part one for her," Carrie moved close to Shelley, leaning in by her ear. "Paul, you know how proud she is of her full bush. She doesn't deserve it. You will shave her bare."

"Please, no..." Shelley began to plead.

Carrie placed a hand over her mouth. "Part two, shut up!" Carrie barked at her. "You have also lost the privilege of speaking. You can have your bush and your voice back when you earn it."

"I'll go get a razor, stuff," I said, leaving to gather what I needed to shave her awesome bush.

Shelley cried with each stroke of the razor. Carrie whispered in her ear, promising to help her through this. Me, my cock was hard as I transformed her beautiful bushy pussy into its new hot bare look.

"Carrie," I said, sitting up. "Look."

Her pubic hair mostly removed, a tattoo was revealed. A single rose, just the flower, no stem, was revealed a bit more than an inch above her slit.

"Awww," Carrie liked it. "How cute. Tell us that story, Shelley."

Still crying, I kept shaving as Shelley shared. In college she had her first bisexual experience. They became girlfriends and each got this same flower tattoo above their shaved pussies. When they broke up, Shelley grew her bush out.

Carrie leaned over and kissed the flower. My eyes widened, shocked. Carrie had zero interest in another woman's pussy. She was all in on Shelley sucking hers, but she didn't desire performing sex on a woman.

"That's a fun memory," Carrie said. "Also another example where you make poor decisions in the moment. Do you agree?"

"Yes," Shelley cried on. "I know I do."

"We will help you with that," Carrie explained. "Outside of work you won't be making any decisions for a while. Just doing what you are told and learning to be a responsible adult. Don't worry, being responsible can be every bit as fun as being reckless."

When I fished the shaving I went to leave.

"Paul," Carrie said, "Shelley needs to wake up at 5 am. See to it you untie her then so she can go to the gym with us before we all go on to our work days."

"Of course," I acknowledged Carrie's order. "She will be in the car ready to go at 5:15 am.

Carrie kissed Shelley on the cheek. "Good night, Shelley."

"Good, night," Shelley's crying had reduced to a whimper. "Carrie, and Paul. Good night."