All Comments on 'Our FLR Journal - Entry 10'

by hersubject

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like that she can countermand her schedule for her needs (and his). Most of these femdom stories focus so much on the denial they either go cuckolding (which I stop reading immediately) or take the denial to such an extreme you wonder if the woman really has any sexual needs. Here, she wants him to use his dick on her, so screw the denial timeline he apparently wants - she and he are going to have sex to meet her needs regardless of his “need” for denial.

The relationship also seems to be maturing a bit. There were a couple of times in this chapter where, in the earlier chapters, the wife would have ripped him a new one for daring to speak, or worse, asking questions which he expected her to answer. That’s a plus. Most femdom stories have no honest communication between the parties.

Not really a fan of the whole FLR concept, but these points make it seem more possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved the description of Carrie tightening her thighs around Shelley’s head and then Shelley sucking the actively squirting, climaxing cunt. Makes me want to be a woman like Shelley..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous