All Comments on 'Our Journey into an FLR Ch. 04'

by mhmm23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

If you have to beat the shit out of your spouse , then you’re doing it wrong.

To put it in words you can understand: in a Male Led Relationship, I lead because I’m the man. I don’t beat my wife for failing to please me, that’s assault. It doesn’t matter if it hurts or not, it’s assault. In the case of your male, just because he can run a mile on a broken leg doesn’t mean he won’t damage his leg so badly that he’ll never use it again.

So why is it that every story involving a Female Led Relationship requires them to be sadists or, at least, physically abusive? To put it in terms of your story, as the leader of the relationship, she needs to ensure he will never have to run on a broken leg because it will lead to permanent health problems.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WTF one day after you are finished beating the fuck out of Michael's ass, he's going silently get up off your knees, and take the belt from your hand, and wrap it around your neck, and Strangle you to death with it. Then walk away saying "take that bitch" with out limping on that broken leg he never had. Now we're back to the wrong why to train a dog, so he will not hate you bad enough to bite you in the ass!!

ToalldaysToalldays5 months ago

This was so well written! Good advices - I am sure I had behaved in your company.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I too was surprised at all the spanking this couple has devolved into. It seemed in earlier chapters that their arrangement developed from the husbands early requests, into a joint endeavor, somewhat jointly planned. At least with full consent. A relationship based on brutality is not a good one. J.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please don't listen to the haters. This series was very well written and I have printed it off to add some notes to give to my wife of 30 years in hopes of rekindling our FLR from several decades ago (I am now 59 she is 64). I too have the high pain tolerance that could "run a mile on a broken let" (not sure why the haters took that analogy so far out of context) , one of our problems was not moving far enough past funishment into something that left a more lasting impression on me, we stalled much as you have described but with the job mentioned below we were unable to keep up the proper communication to make it work. I never felt more happy, fulfilled and balanced than during that flr period of our relationship; I am very sad every single day that we let it slip away. I took a job for 10years with high pay, high demands, high stress and heavy travel and did a poor job maintaining the balance. Thank you for writing this. Not everyone gets it, the ones that don't probably shouldn't have read past your first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved this opus. Thank you very much for sharing it with us. Please continue your excellent work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

However, a lot of what is written about FLR tends to go either in the direction of "strong" feminism (near to absurd feminism)

I appreciate your stories (although I don't like spanking) and I appreciate your effort to keep the man male, and the woman female.

I, too, am convinced that FLR does not mean that the wife turns into a male, but simply that she leads in a feminine way. And the husband does not turn into a sissified maiden: he remains the same man as before, with biceps and muscles, but mentally and sexually submissive.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The haters are fearful of a women's power and long for the good ol days of patriarchy. I have always been a submissive guy by nature but I have lead a solitary adventurous life( back packing alone in many wilderness'.' hang gliding pilot, flight instructor(single engines, aerobatics. Ran my own business. whether it was to prove myself a 'real man' to compensate for my submissive nature, I'm not sure. But I'm now in a FLR with of my wife of 8 years married. She is much better at our finances, she's a better planner with so much vision into our future. She is a psych therapist from London. She's a better person than I. I have no problem with her running our relationship. I happier and more content. I fell in love with her when she is asked " I want to know everything about you, your fears, hopes, fantasies, how can I truly love you if I don't know who you are! " FLR has changed my lifefor the good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous