All Comments on 'Our Lifestyle Ch. 03 - One-night Stand'

by goingstrong

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The problem with this story

and similar ones, isn't the cuckolds, but how women are disrespected and seen as whores. Any real woman would have divorced any man like this one. A sad story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
"Decen?"

By the way, the word is "descent." One thing this story isn't is decent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I will bet you really got pissed

When David told you he was moving to an apartment with the babysitter in the morning, didn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
one star

Of course you're reading the anonymous comments. What makes you think people with fake user names will give you a pass? Willing cuckold, hot wife stories aren't worth reading, who in their right mind likes reading about wimps?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your warning, but I just had to read about a decent cuckold couple. It turned out just to be another silly cock cage story. It was decently short, but unfortunately you plan to continue it. Maybe ridicule and low scores will deter you. But knowing writers of your particular perversion, I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please don't continue

Or a least put this garbage in fetish. I'll say it one more time. A cock cage is a toy. It can be removed without the key using a pair of pliers, a pair of cheap bolts cutter available at a hardware store for less then $20 or by getting a Dremel from a hardware store or a hobby store and cutting into pieces in less than a minute. He can go to the police and have them remove it and arrest his wife. It's illegal to lock someone in a cage. He can both masturbate and ejaculate while wearing one. Don't think so? GOOGLE it! And finally, he can go to a locksmith, have 20 keys made, hide them all around and remove the cage anytime he likes. So a cock cage is just a stupid plot device. And this story is just too one-sided. He gets nothing out of the deal. Why would ANY man that has even a lick of pride and self respect, let ANY woman treat him like he was pond scum? There's simply nothing sexy or erotic about this mess. It certainly wasn't entertaining. Like I said - don't continue.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
No emotion, just a telling of what happened without

any real insight into the cuck nor the cuckoldress. cucks like the one outlined here are the most despicable, not men in the sense of what comes to mind for most, and slaves to their debilitating fetish. I second what another commenter said re most real women would loathe to be married to one. They want to be special, to be loved, and anyone who would push their wife to taking other cock really doesnt care about them, the wife is just a live pornstar for the hubbies pleasure.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Sorry going, I think you were trying to show a considerate or loving or commendable cuck relationship. Total, Epic fail

Are you aware there are half open marriages where the wife denies her husband nothing, doesn't insult or harrass him, and don't let sex toy males humiliate hubby or form a relationship with the wife?

Your Bitch chose the anniversary to cage him? You do know a device is not required for chastity, nor chastity for a half open marriage?

Ugly story about ugly wife. A woman worthy of being a cuck for is a rare gem. Your wife in this story is like that gem as a street walkers nail charms are to real fine jewelry

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
SICK!

The 'cuckold' lifestyle is an aberration of nature just like the cuckoo it is named after, a vicious and lazy bully too incompetent or psychologically unfit to look after it's only purpose in life without destroying other species in the process I have joyfully shot many cuckoos, male and female, on sight and removed and destroyed their eggs from other nests as their presence in the World is unnecessary and distasteful, much like cuckolds!. I find this whole subject objectionable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I think that a man in the marriage that wants this has a mental problem and instead of the wife trying to capitalize on getting new cock she she be going with him to therapy. A entertaining story otherwise

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Progress. Keep going

I’m liking this story. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous