Our Local Swingers' Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he might be getting soft so would it upset you if I gave him oral sex to keep him hard?" my wife asked.

"It is OK with me if Allen doesn't mind. Just don't let him cum yet," I said.

I took some close-up shots of Terri's pussy, some with her legs together and some with her legs spread. While I was taking photos of her pussy, I noticed that she was wearing a very nice perfume; I think she put some on her tummy just above her pussy. Very nice! Next I had her hold her labia open to show her clit and vagina. Finally I had her get on hands and knees so that I could get photos of her butt. For the last photos, I had her hold her ass cheeks apart so that it would show her asshole which was pretty and pink and looked very tempting. Her asshole and pussy were totally hairless either by shaving, waxing or maybe lasered.

I looked over at my wife; she had Allen's dick in her mouth and her head was bobbing up and down. Since Allen's dick is slightly shorter than most men, my wife was able to take all of him into her mouth.

"Ann, you are really very good and you are getting me close to cumming. Terri, I hate to say this but I think I am getting the best blowjob ever!" Allen said.

"Honey, you should stop before he cums," I said and she nodded.

My wife pulled his dick from her mouth and wiped it dry with a towel that we had taken from the hot tub room. My wife made a suggestion that she wanted to take some close-up photos of his dick that would appeal to a woman. I told her to go ahead. I was laughing inside because my wife loves looking at dicks in the porn movies and now she had a real one to play with.

Terri had crawled off the mattress and was standing beside me. I felt her put her arm around my waist. We were watching my wife as she moved Allen's penis and sometimes his body into different positions to photograph him.

"She is really enjoying herself," Terri said.

"She loves playing with a nice cock and I know that she wanted to complete her blowjob but I was worried about Allen getting hard again," I said.

I felt Terri push her hip against mine and she tightened her arm around my waist. I didn't want to get distracted because I didn't know how much longer Harold and Judy would still be here.

"I thought we could do some penetration shots next," I said.

"I am not certain that I am wet enough. Could you check for me?" she asked with a smile.

I turned to face her and she pulled my face to hers and she kissed me. I slipped my right hand down to her pussy and I separated her labia with my fingers. She was quite wet so I was able to slide my middle finger into her vagina. She was very wet inside! I started stroking my finger in and out, and I could tell that it was turning her on. She kissed me again with an open mouth this time and her tongue was seeking mine. I really didn't want to start something, plus I didn't know how Ann would react so I pulled my finger out and broke the kiss.

"Don't stop," Terri said.

"When we are done with the photos, we will see how much time we have before Harold wants to leave," I said.

"Terri and Allen, please get into the Missionary position," I said and Ann moved away from Allen.

Terri crawled on the mattresses and laid on her back with her legs spread apart. Allen crawled on top and easily was able to enter her. My wife and I took several photos from different angles. I had them make some small changes to the position and facial expressions several times hoping to get a good photo. Allen would stroke in and out between the photo shots. He said he needed to do it to keep hard.

I had them move into the doggie position and was just finishing with that set of photos when Allen stroked very fast and then pulled out of Terri's pussy. He grunted as he shot semen all over her butt. I missed getting a photo of him shooting but I took some close-ups of her butt with the semen all over it.

"Terri, I was about to ask you to ride Allen," I said.

"Too late!" Allen said and grabbed for the towel to clean up his dick.

"It's OK, Allen. You have done a great job staying hard. I hope that you can get hard again soon so that we can finish," I said.

"Sorry! Terri felt so damn good that I just couldn't hold out anymore. I should be good to go in about 15 minutes," Allen said.

I asked my wife to clean off Terri's butt using the towel. When she was finished, she ran to the hot tub area with the used towel and exchanged it for a couple more clean towels. While we were waiting for my wife to return with the towels, Terri crawled off the mattresses and stood beside me again.

"Well darn, I wanted some anal shots. Even though I never have an orgasm doing it, I enjoy it and it makes my partner happy. This morning I even took a shower and an enema to be certain that I was clean for our photos, so I don't want to waste the opportunity to get some anal photos for our website," Terri explained.

She had looked at my crotch area several times. My dick was so hard from taking her photos and my pants were showing a bulge.

"Allen, I think we have a stand-in ready for the anal sex," Terri said rubbing the front of my pants.

"Jim, anal sex is not a big thing with Allen, plus I don't like to give him oral after he has been in my butt. If I used you for the anal shots, then Allen and I could do anything else you might want to photograph," Terri said.

My wife walked into the room with several towels this time and she saw Terri rubbing my crotch.

"Ann, I wanted a couple of anal shots but my husband will not be able to perform for some time. Since we are limited in time, would you mind if I used your husband?" Terri asked my wife.

My wife had a pained look on her face and I know that she was processing what was happening. I walked over to Ann so that we could talk privately.

"Honey, although I would love to do with her, it is really up to you. I never want to do anything to hurt you," I said quietly in Ann's ear.

"We have talked about having sex with others if it really turned us on. She is very pretty and I know how much you like anal sex .... So go ahead. I'll keep busy taking photos," Ann said.

"I love you!" I said and I gave Ann a kiss.

I walked back over to Terri as Ann crawled back on the mattresses. She moved over beside Allen. His dick was soft from cumming and Ann noticed it right away. She grabbed his dick and started stroking it.

"Terri, Jim is pretty big but he is very gentle," my wife said to Terri.

"Really? I think I better see how Jim measures up," Terri said.

Terri undid my pants and pushed them down and then she pulled down my underwear. My hard dick was standing straight up, hard as a rock. Terri stared at my hard dick; her eyes were big. I stepped out of my pants and underwear. Terri grabbed my cock and she squeezed the shaft. (Why do women always squeeze my dick?) Then she reached down and fondled my balls.

"Holy shit! You are right, Ann. He certainly is larger than anything that I have ever taken in either my pussy or in my ass. Jesus, look at the size of those balls! Each one feels like it is the size of an egg. We had heard that there was a club member with a big cock. You must be the guy," Terri said.

"I don't know if I am that guy but I am a bit larger than the men I have seen so far here at the club," I said smiling.

"Allen, look at the size of this cock. It is so thick that I can't get my hand all the way around it. I think I would like to try it. What do you think?" Terri asked her husband.

"Terri, it is your decision and it is your butt," Allen said.

"Allen, I really want to know what it would feel like inside of me," Terri said to Allen.

"Terri, we have several problems here: One, we have no lubricant and two, I didn't bring any XXL condoms. The condoms here at the club fit the average guy but I split them open," I explained.

"I am very wet so if you stick your cock in my pussy, you may be able to get wet enough to give my backdoor a try," Terri said.

"Ann, Terri wants me to use her pussy to lubricate my dick. Please come take photos of me in Terri's pussy in case they want to use them for their webpage. Just keep my face out of it," I said to Ann.

Ann had gotten Allen hard, so she let go his dick, grabbed her camera and positioned herself beside Terri and me.

Terri laid down on her back and spread her legs. Her labia were puffy and distinct. When she spread her legs apart, they separated and I could see the inside of her pussy. Her inner lips were smaller than the outer ones. I wanted to eat her pussy because it looked so inviting and so much fun to play with. I crawled between her legs. I positioned my dick just outside her inner pussy lips and then slowly pushed them apart. I took a breath and pushed the head of my dick into her vagina. She pulled her legs up and grabbed the mattress with her hands.

"Oh shit! Stop! Let me get used to you. Is the head all the way in?" Terri asked.

"Yes, just the head is in," I said.

Terri rubbed her clit for a minute or so and gave me a hand signal to proceed as she continued to masturbate. I pushed another inch in and stopped. I repeated the procedure and Terri groaned loudly each time I moved. It took a couple of minutes before I was in far enough to hit her cervix. As soon as I felt it, Terri said to stop. I know that it hurts most women when a dick hits the cervix. I looked down and I guessed that I had about 2 inches left outside.

Terri's vagina was very tight on my dick, almost painful. I felt her vaginal muscles squeeze me several times. I tried to stroke in and out of her once to get lubricated, but even though Terri was quite wet, she was so tight that it was uncomfortable for me to stroke. It was obvious that this would not provide enough lubrication for anal.

"I don't think that I can wet enough to perform anal sex," I said. "Honey, take some photos of me as I pull out."

As I slowly pulled out, Ann got some more photos.

"Ann, you are the only one of us that is dressed. Would you go ask Judy if there is any lubricant here at the club," I said.

Ann put down her camera and said, "I am on my way, and if not, I will see what I can find in the kitchen."

Ann ran off toward the stairs.

"Jim, I knew that I couldn't get you wet enough. It was just my way of seeing if I could take you into my pussy," Terri said quietly with a big smile. "Please slide it back in."

I slowly pushed my dick back inside of Terri until I hit her cervix and she groaned. I could feel Terri moving her hips as though she were riding me. I tried to help her by stroking but she was so tight I could only move a couple of inches. Allen moved over beside us and he was playing with Terri's tits.

Suddenly her vaginal muscles started squeezing my dick in a rhythm and she was moving her hips rapidly. Terri was saying "Oh fuck....Oh fuck" over and over. Her legs began shaking. I was certain that she was starting an orgasm. Her vaginal muscles gripped my dick hard and I could not move. I am happy that she was enjoying it but it was somewhat uncomfortable for me because she was too tight. Terri gripped the sheets with her hands; she arched her back; and threw her head back. She was panting and groaning; her face was flushed red. Oh yah! She was having an orgasm! She cried out "Oh God" several times followed by several loud moans. Then she collapsed on the mattresses. When she came down from her orgasm, her vaginal muscles relaxed and I pulled out of her and stood up. I cleaned my cock off on a towel. I love a vocal sex partner!

Terri laid still and was trying to breathe normally. I have to admit - she was very tight but she felt wonderful inside. I can see why Allen came so quickly when he was fucking her.

"Oh shit! That was a huge orgasm! You were rubbing something inside of me that I have never felt before. Allen allowed me to fuck two black men once but they were not this big or this exciting," Terri said.

Allen knelt beside her and pushed his hard dick toward Terri's face. She reached out and took him into her mouth. I shot several photos of their blowjob. About then, my wife came running into the room with a tube of something in her hand.

"Honey, Judy had several tubes of lubricant upstairs. It took her a few minutes to find it though," my wife said.

"Good! We will need it," I said.

"Allen, are you sure that you are OK with me doing this?" I asked.

"Sure Jim, it is definitely OK with me. I have seen her do it with other men so go ahead," Allen said.

I put some lube on the head of my cock and along the shaft. When I was lubed up, I told Terri to get on her hands and knees. She did and then I had her back up to where I was standing. The thick mattresses put her high enough that I could stand and fuck her.

I put some of the lube on my finger and worked it inside of her ass. I was glad to see that my finger came out clean. I worked a second amount of lubricant into her ass. I positioned the head of my dick against her anus.

"As soon as I get the head inside, I want you to start taking photos," I said to my wife.

Ann picked up her camera and positioned herself so that she could shoot down at Terri's ass from above and off to the side.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" I asked Terri.

"Oh yes! I have done anal before with several different men. I really want some anal photos for the webpage photos, plus I want to see what that big dick feels like inside of me," she said.

I pushed but her sphincter was very tight. I pushed harder until the head of my dick "popped" inside.

"Oh shit! That hurts! Take it out! Give me a minute and then try again," Terri said.

I pulled out quickly. Terri changed her position. She dropped her head and shoulders to the mattress to free up her hands and then used one hand to masturbate her pussy.

I put some more lube on my index finger and worked it into Terri's ass. Then I lubed up two fingers and slowly worked them into her ass. I rotated them around slowly trying to lubricate the inside of her hole. Terri moaned; I was not certain if it was from my fingers or from her masturbating. Finally, I started stroking my two fingers in and out to get her. I removed my fingers and waited for Terri to tell me that she was ready.

"You can try again," Terri said as she was still masturbating her pussy.

I applied more KY to the head of my dick and put it against her hole. I grabbed her hips and I pushed; the head popped inside again. She groaned loudly and she was breathing very fast.

I heard Ann snapping some shots. Allen moved closer so that he could watch but not be in the picture. I slowly pushed about an inch inside and then I stopped. After a few seconds, I pulled back a little bit and then pushed forward a little farther than last time. Each time I pushed in, Terri let out a sound that was a combination of "Oh" and a groan. I repeated this until I was fully inside of Terri with my tummy tight against her butt cheeks. She was rubbing her pussy very fast and her legs started shaking uncontrollably. I held still inside of Terri while Ann took a different position and shot several more photos.

"Are you in all the way?" Terri asked. Her voice sounded like she was crying.

"Yes, I am fully in. My tummy is against your butt cheeks. How are you doing?" I asked.

"It feels like I may have stretched too far and maybe split something because there is a sharp pain right at the hole. I appreciate you moving in slowly because I have never had anything that big inside of me. I feel very full inside like I am going to deliver a baby," she said.

Her pain concerned me so I pulled out about halfway and Terri let out a loud groan. I could hear her softly sobbing; she is crying? WTF? My dick was clean and no blood. Good so far! Ann took some photos of me half way inside of Terri.

"Terri, I pulled out about halfway and there is no evidence of blood. You probably are OK but I can't be certain," I said.

Terri was very tight, in fact, she was so tight that it felt like I had a regular condom on. Ann took several photos of me partially out. I added some more lube to my dick and pushed inside of her slowly until I was fully inside again. Terri made a lot of noise as I reentered. Going back inside was easier this time. Her muscles may have relaxed and let her rectum expand.

Here was this beautiful woman in the doggy position before me with my dick stuffed all the way inside of her ass. I could not believe that this was happening. The feeling was intense and wonderful. My dick took over my mind. I was way too excited.

"Terri, I need to stroke. I am close to cumming . I need to finish .... please?" I asked.

"Just go slowly, please," Terri said.

As I was slowly stroking in and out, I noticed that her anus was firmly attached to my dick. As I pulled back, her pucker skin came back with my cock almost an inch before it let go of my dick. I had never noticed that before when Ann and I did anal sex.

As I continued to slowly stroke in and out, Terri was moaning and groaning in sync with my stroking. Often she would say "Oh shit!" As I pushed back in, Terri would push back against me a little bit. Between her vocalization and her tight ass, I could feel my orgasm building.

"Jim, I want you to cum inside of me. I want to see if I can feel it. Just hurry because I can't take it much longer," Terri said sobbing.

"Honey, I can help you cum quickly," my wife said.

Ann put some lube on her index finger and she pushed it in my ass. I felt her massaging my prostate and it felt very good. When she does that at home, it always makes me cum right away. I stroked in and out slowly for about 3 or 4 strokes and then I could feel the orgasm starting. I pushed my dick all the way inside until my tummy was against Terri's butt cheeks. Terri clamped down with her muscles because I could not move inside of her. Her legs were really shaking. I grabbed her hips and felt my cock spasm. I was shouting "I'm cumming" several times. I shot 5 or 6 times inside of her - each time with a groan. Ann removed her finger from my ass. Her finger was clean but she cleaned it on a towel.

After several seconds, I felt Terri release her muscles; I could move inside of her again so I slowly withdrew from Terri's ass. My wife was able to get some shots of my dick coming out.

I laid on the bed beside Terri until I caught my breath. Terri had collapsed face down on the mattress. I grabbed a towel and cleaned off my dick and then I carefully wiped Terri's ass. There was no evidence of blood or poop. I noticed that Terri's legs were still shaking.

"Terri, are you OK? I see your legs are still shaking," I asked.

She rolled on her back so that she could look at me. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"Yes, that is normal for me. They shake when I have a hard orgasm and also if I have a large BM. I have no idea why," she explained. "I am sorry that I am a big baby. The feeling was so intense -- I just started crying. I am not crying because it hurt. Thank you for 'filling in' for my husband," Terri said. She had stopped crying now.

"You will be sore for a couple of days. Try sitting in a bathtub of hot water with some baking soda in it. Also put Vaseline on your anus before you have a BM. If you see any blood, please call me," I said.

"I am sure that I will be OK. I have had anal sex before," Terri said.

"What did it feel like to have a big cock up your ass?" Allen asked.

"At first, I wasn't sure that I could handle it but I did. It hurt a lot but by the time Jim came, it was feeling OK and I was beginning to enjoy it. It was a very intense feeling. I actually felt him filling me with warm cum. Oops, I better go to the bathroom. Excuse me," Terri said. She grabbed the towel and held it against her butt and she moved toward the stairs.

"Allen, are you hard enough so that we can get some more photos?" I asked.

123456...8