Our Love

Story Info
Brother Michael tends to his flock.
3.1k words
4.4
3.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Love.

Chapter One- Sister Majel.

Michael had always gotten his way. He could sit back and observe people and know exactly what words to use. Since he was a kid, he knew what others wanted and used it to his advantage.

Now Sister Majel knelt before him, not her real name but her new baptismal name. She had been one of his first converts and believed in him and the Church of Our Love. She had given his community coffers over $10 million as she left her family and her old life.

"Sister Majel, I need you to show Congressman Reynolds, what 'Our Love' means. I need you to take him to the hotel, you know the room?" Michael smiled warmly,

"Oh yes Brother Michael, I know the room," Majel smiled back at this man like the father she lost but also more than a father. She knelt in a simple black dress; her shaggy bob was golden blonde. Her make-up was perfect, and Michael knew that she wore no underwear. Her breasts were pert, firm and her nipples were red currant. Beneath the flimsy material, her pussy would be ripe and delicious. Her pubic hair would be trimmed to perfection. Michael has asked Sister Lillian, his secretary to sculpt the perfect heart shape for Majel as he knew the congressman would love that as she would slowly, seductively open her toned, athletic legs for him, and offer herself to lick her perfect young pussy.

Sister Majel was only 22.

She was perfect. Perfect for the tasks that he had for her. Sister Majel and her choir of his 'angels' were willing to show any man or woman what love was.

"The congressman needs to learn the meaning of 'Our Love', "He smiled as she bowed her head,

"Bless me, Brother Michael," Majel asked, and Michael placed his hand on her head.

"Bless this child as she goes to spread your love," Michael intoned. Majel then stood up and looked down at the seated Michael and then she raised the hem of her dress and showed him her cunt,

"Bless my cunt, Michael," She smiled, and Michael opened his palm and slid his hand between her legs, cupping her sex.

But, then this wasn't the first time he had touched her like this.

This wasn't the first time he kissed her.

This wasn't the first time he had fucked her.

Michael had taught her how to fuck men and now she would go to the hotel, meet the congressman and fuck him, whilst the adjoining room, would be manned by Brother Simon and Brother Mark, two of his core members of the community. They would film every sordid, dirty detail and have the footage ready for Michael to use as leverage on the hapless, horny congressman when the need arose.

"Go my child and show the congressman our love. Our true and abiding love." Majel smiled and then allowed his hand to pull away. She left his office and got into the waiting car to whisk her away to her liaison.

Michael sat back, noting his erection, as she had done. He thought back to one of his favourite sexual encounters when he but 17 years old. He had seen Joanne Hubbard, the elementary teacher who had taught his late sister. Michael had volunteered for a community support project and had insinuated himself into her class of 9-year-olds. She was twice his age, blonde with a slender figure., and well-shaped breasts, that tantalized him when she glimpsed her bust through the crisp white blouse she wore habitually. Michael always had an affinity for blondes. It had only taken a couple of weeks, and Michael knew who the vegetarian, white wine drinker was and wanted.

His gift was to see what others couldn't.

He saw how she was unsure of herself, lacking in sexual confidence and possibly unsure of where she desired men or women. He had discovered she had been dumped by an indifferent boyfriend some months before and had remained alone. Michael saw that she still had strong sexual urges, and had managed to push them back to the back of her mind and focus on her teaching job. Michael imagined that in the dead of night, her fingers would seek out her hairy cunt and play with her vaginal lips, and stuff two fingers into her aching pussy and relieved the tumult of her arousal.

Michael had offered to help her with her books at the end of one Friday, loading them into her car,

"If you want, I'll come with you and help you unload. I can get the bus back home," Michael offered, smiling.

Joanne had taken to the handsome young man, his own blonde hair cut short, and his tight t-shirt stretched over his Greco-Roman wrestling college body. She drove to her little house on the outskirts of the town, and once Michael had helped her with the boxes. She kindly offered him a lemonade and he accepted the cool glass. Sitting on her porch, Michael did what he did best, listen.

With only a little encouragement, Joanne began to talk. Michael scrutinized her as she spoke,

"I think I had the most awful luck with relationships," She sighed, "Maybe I'm not cut out to find the right one," She lay back, and adjusted the damp collar of her school blouse,

"Nonsense! "Michael sounded aghast, "You deserve to be happy, and If I were older... I would whisk you off your feet!" Michael made a deliberately geeky whisking sound with his lips. Joanna looked at him, with a soft look.

"Aww, you're so sweet!" She cooed.

From that moment, Joanne was putty in his hands. Her eyes flicked between his steady gaze and the damp patches under his armpits and then to his chest and then down to the thick padding of his dick in his college sweatpants. Michael had chosen them carefully. He, of course, had the opportunity to glance at her bust, beaded with tiny droplets of perspiration and then at the wonderful sight of her nipples stiffening. After only a few minutes, the conversation steered to Michael,

"I suppose you have had lots of girlfriends?" Joanne asked, not knowing whether she wanted to hear the reply.

Michael knew exactly what she wanted to hear, "I don't date girls of my own age, they're not what I call attractive. I want to wait and perhaps be with a woman older. Someone elegant, beautiful, and intelligent all at the same time: like you are Miss Hubbard. Michael fed her the exact line she had waited to hear.

"Oh, Michael that very kind of you to say..." The pause in her words and the quavering tone was Michael's green light and she leaned forward and kissed her lemonade lips. The kiss was momentary and then he dropped his ace, "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that. That puts you in a very bad position, doesn't it?" Michael looked boyishly innocent.

Joanne Hubbard couldn't think of anything else except that kiss for a week.

Chapter Two- Sister Monica.

Michael was roused from his reverie by a polite knock on the door of his office. He was still lean and strong, despite the approach of his 45th year, though grey strands had appeared in his fair hair. He looked through the window of the office onto his community. Unlike most fringe churches, the community was situated on the outskirts of a large city in New England. The Fall leaves sprinkled dapples of red, gold and copper and stretched out into the distance and surrounded the community buildings, built with the proceeds from a clever $8 million investment and the infrastructure of power and water was secured with the remaining money. The community accounts were buoyant and with other contributions and a flourishing organic farm, the community was prosperous.

"Come in," Michael looked at the door and Sister Monica entered. She was an attractive middle-aged woman, brunette, exceptionally clever and possessed not only a deep loyalty but a girl-next-door sensuality that men found very arousing.

Michael had used that attraction to recruit useful members to the community; a mission she was currently engaged in.

"Brother Michael," Monica walked up to him and then knelt. Her simple blouse and skirt fit her well. Michael placed his hand on her head, and she looked up to his smile.

"Sister Monica, what news?" Michael looked into her eyes,

"Brother Frank has decided to come to join us. I feel he has much to offer us, Brother," Monica placed a gentle hand on Michael's thigh and squeezed. She and Michael were the twelve core members of the community and before Michael had taken Sister Majel to his bed and taught her how to suckle on a man's dick, impale herself on an erection and then gladly swallow a man's semen and then smile sweetly, Sister Monica had shared his bed frequently.

"Oh, that is good news, Sister. Are you handling his orientation personally?" Michael asked as she stood up, straightening her dress. Monica smiled,

"Of course, Brother, I am very hands-on," She smiled playfully, "His military background will be very useful to the community. Once he has been blessed by you, I will assign him to the arsenal." She added.

Actually, she had been in Frank's bed, only two hours before she met with Michael.

Frank Cassel, a former Marine, had been seen in one of the 'Our Love' outreach projects. He was down on his luck and had found himself homeless. Hungry and dejected, his frequent visits had been brought to Monica's attention. Despite being homeless, he still possessed a rugged handsome look, lean and when Monica had been summoned to the shelter, she knew he would be an excellent convert. Monica had decided to test him immediately. She got one of her assistants to pay two men for hire to rough him up and observe what Frank could do.

She wasn't disappointed. In less than a minute, the two men were writhing on the ground and she knew he would be an asset to the community.

It had taken her two months to get him to trust her and the idea of the community. She got him cleaned up, fed him, and talked to him frequently. She knew the signs of PTSD and then by the third month, she had him in the shelter's dorms. He started work at the shelter, providing security for any roughhousing from other derelicts that chanced their arm. He had been excellent.

One night, she stole into his room, slipped off her robe and pulled back the sheet. She found his pleasantly large dick and began to suck him to his full size. Then Frank woke, pushed her head down on his full thick length, and she was forced to handle his dick down her throat. After gagging loudly, Monica was put onto her hands and knees and spanked thoroughly. Monica had correctly surmised that this former marine liked rough sex, as did she and she encouraged him to turn her ass red raw and then use her cunt for his pleasure.

"Come on soldier fuck my little cunt! Make me your whore!" She teased him and he made her half-regret it as he used his fingers to stretch her cunt, then thrust deep, pulling her onto his dick as he penetrated her. Monica was thoroughly enjoying her mistreatment when Frank took her to a new level when he pushed her to the floor and held her face down with his foot as he straddled her.

"I'm going to ruin your ass!" Frank murmured and plunged his dick into her asshole and fucked her mercilessly.

"Agh! Please slow down!" "Monica was genuinely alarmed by the violence of his thrusting, "Please Sir, fuck my ass!" She wailed, as his dick plundered her until he expelled his semen in long strings on her red buttocks.

Sister Monica still visited Frank's bed, gradually teaching him the joys of tying her up before he used her.

"A shrewd move, I want to meet Frank as soon as you feel he is ready," Michael shuffled forward and stood up. His white linen shirt and pants were creased, and his growing erection was now more obvious. Monica looked down and then bowed her head.

"Is there anything I can do for you Brother?" She waited for Michael to answer. Michael used his forefinger to raise her head by her chin. His memory was pricked again by his first sex with Joanne Hubbard and how her trembling hand had reached into his gym shorts and took out his dick.

"Sister, come to me after evening prayers," He pulled her close and kissed her tenderly, his tongue slipping into her open, waiting mouth. Their tongues wrestled for a moment or two and Monica's hand drifted to sit on his dick. Michael placed his hand on her right breast, feeling its stiffening nipple. He pulled away and Monica stood back,

"What should I wear for you Brother?" Monica asked, her tone spiced with her tension and arousal. She had been a high-powered executive assistant, with two failed marriages and a string of lovers but only Michael had been able to fuck her properly and then she abandoned everything to follow him to the community.

"The suspender belt and stockings but no panties," Michael smiled in anticipation, "and the cuffs!" He rubbed at the erection, knowing what Monica would be suffering before he would grant her the long strands of his semen down her throat.

"As you wish, Brother," Monica left, feeling the familiar dampness between her legs. As she closed the door, Michael looked out at the crystal-clear sky on a chilly Fall morning, but now he was lost again, thinking of Joanne Hubbard.

It had been a full week of waiting before Michael gauged the ripe moment to come back to the school,

"I wanted to stay away. I just thought how badly I behaved and compromised you.." He confessed to Joanne in her car, outside her little house.

"Oh no, Michael, you didn't do anything wrong. It was sweet of you to think of me that way," She turned to him and put her hand on his knee,

"Miss Hubbard, I liked kissing you and I thought about nothing else!" He turned to her. Michael hesitated, allowing her to close the distance herself and then he pulled her close, holding her head and kissed her deeply.

She gave in to him, with no hint of resistance. Once in her bedroom, she undressed herself treating him to a good look at her small but pert breasts and her trimmed pussy. She then knelt before him and took out his pride and joy. Michael had been doubly blessed with a larger-than-average dick with a pleasing girth as well as his razor-sharp profiling mind. Joanne sucked on his dick, licking the bulbous head, and kissing the shaft up and down. Michael felt his dick strain at her touch and then as she suckled his ball sack, she led him to the bed. Being only 17, Joanne expected him to cum quickly, but Michael had lost his virginity at 15, using his skills on receptive ears. The middle-aged mom, who was Michael's next-door neighbour, had been getting frequent visits from the young man and he had insinuated himself in her life by noticing how her husband was completely ignoring her and used that knowledge to entice the still-attractive black-haired woman to teach him how to give girls pleasure in bed.

Now leaning over her, Michael was equipped to use those same skills to perform oral sex on Miss Hubbard. He kissed her mouth, then each nipple, sucking each nub to full stiffness and then kissed down her flat stomach. Once his lips touched her brown pubic hair, he used his tongue to find her vulva.

Joanne, lying in a state of aroused shock simply allowed Michael to find her stiff clitoris and began to flick her with a wet tongue. Michael could tell that she would climax quickly, being already intensely and he was right. After suckling on her clit, running his wet tongue up and down her vaginal lips and finally thrusting his stiff tongue into her pussy; she writhed, whimpered and squirmed to her first clitoral orgasm.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" She repeated as waves of intense waves of sensation crashed inside her. Her pussy, did the only thing it could and let out a powerful stream of warm ejaculate into Michael's mouth. As she drenched him, Michael moved aside and allowed her to shake the final spurts from her body. As she shuddered and attempted to recover, Michael used first one then two fingers to stimulate her g-spot. Joanne was completely helpless, as another tension built up inside her sex.

Finally, after Michael was convinced she had been sufficiently satisfied, he allowed his dick to explore her pussy. Joanne had taken him in her mouth again, and once stiffened, she lay back, spread her labia and asked him to enter her,

"Oh, Michael put your dick in me! I want to feel you inside me," She urged him He knelt between her legs, rubbed her wet pussy lips with his glans and then slipped into her in one easy penetration. For Joanne, it had been a long time and she clamped her muscles down on him hard and being tight already made Michael's fucking very exciting. He had to pull out on occasion and slap her clit with his dick to slow his orgasm. She moaned loudly but appreciatively, each time,

"Oh, put it back in darling please!" She moaned,

"Turn over please Joanne," Michael asked politely, and Joanne quickly got onto her hands and knees.

"Oh fuck me hard," Jonne asked, looking back over her shoulder, Michael granted her demand and began to use hard powerful strokes to excite her pussy.

"Oh Joanne, you're so tight!" Michael sighed, feeling that she would enjoy the compliment and it wouldn't hurt to massage her ego, "You're so beautiful!"

"Oh Michael, you're so good! Fuck me! Do what you want to me!"

Joanne Hubbard didn't know what her words would mean but Michael was to experience sex that would define him. He looked back at the white-painted metal bedpost, noticing her flimsy silk pattern robe and pulled the red silk belt. He pulled out of her, and she turned over and watched him tie her hands together and then tie them above her head to the thick wires of the bed rest. As he finished the knot, he looked down at her, his thick erection hovered over her face, he threaded his head into her mouth,

"You did say do what I want," He smiled.

Their affair lasted for four months until Michael left for college. He left behind a woman more confident, willing to experiment sexually and generally happier.

More importantly, Michael now felt his gift for reading people would have positive uses.

End of Chapter Two.