All Comments on 'Our Vision'

by MrLightningStar

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
yowseryowserabout 4 years ago

Long way to go

Your enthusiasm is undeniable, but thousands of potential stories do not fit with the ability to relate them. This is a reader's forum, which is great, not a writer's one, and thus the gap here between the good story and the mediocre is quite large. Bravery is fine, but even better if combined with care. Writing well is hard enough anyway, writing about intimacies and the near-infinite variety of arousal and erotic connection is devilishly difficult, and the ease of resorting to cliche and commonplace descriptions often irresistible. I salute any effort to raise the bar, preferably by reading one's own work carefully, and/or getting feedback (and editing) from thoughtful and careful others.

Tankermax50Tankermax50about 3 years ago

I couldn't agree more. Our seeming fear of expressing our erotic tastes creates the repressive backlash we feel and fear in today's socity. Works like yours gives release to stiffed emotions and thoughts in a safe and secure way. They are also creative and engaging. More of both stories would be welcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrLightningStar@MrLightningStar
April 2024 We're back on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lightningstarinc Harems of Elites Expanded Edition is right there. Help a writer out, my friends. Life at home is more stable now and have had better pain management with my physical issues, but things are ...