All Comments on 'Out of the Blue Ch. 03'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fun story. I haven't been able to add a comment on the first two parts, so I'll do it here - no way are 18 and 19 year olds nurses. Nursing STUDENTS, sure, and you do mention a radiography internship later, but that still requires a Bachelor's degree in Medical Imaging or similar.

MingemuncherMingemuncher9 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous, You're being very picky. I often saw Lynette leave the flat in her nurse's uniform. And she introduced herself to people as a nurse. So I call her a nurse, but you are probably correct in that she was only a student nurse. As for Rachael, she was doing a Radiography internship, and I think she had to do some courses down in Wellington. But I'm pretty certain there was no degree involved. Maybe she would not be qualified to work as a radiographer in America, should she have ever wanted to travel there. But I really didn't think people reading my tails, would have been much interested in the girl's qualifications.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES