All Comments on 'Out of the Night: Escape'

by UnderscoreRedhead

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I was absolutely loving this story, until the punishment came into it. I love everything else about it, but the whips and stuff are just not for me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope you continue this story. It’s so good

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’ve given up on this story around page 3. Can’t wrap my mind around a woman surrendering her mind to such insane contemptuous behavior. No one with any self respect would behave like that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great sequel! Hope this isn’t the end

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So much insecurity in May, it hurts.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I very much enjoyed this and the first story, I liked the evolution into a loving, spiritually powerful D/s relationship. May wanted to be punished, she wanted Damien to own her completely, and in doing so he was ready to shield her from all other pain and give his life for her. Maybe it’s not what you were going for but that’s what I took from this, the true nature of a real D/s relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnderscoreRedhead@UnderscoreRedhead
Long time reader, first time writer. Completed stories: Crash Landing (13.3k words) A helicopter crash and rescue… with strings attached. This wilderness is more dangerous than it may appear, but which is more dangerous, the wolves or her rescuer? They Lie in Wait (9.2k wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Damien Next Part
Out of the Night Previous Part