All Comments on 'Out West Ch. 06: Kansas Nights'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
This story...

...just gets better and better. Right now, Pixie, I can't think of anything else to add except here are another five stars. I rest my case.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 3 years ago

This story is delightful in all its incoherence!

Let's start with the river Mississippi (PM me if you want to hear a joke involving the spelling of Mississippi). Of course it's a different river after the confluence of two rivers. But that the joint river is called Mississippi is like if USA would merge with Canada and the joint country would be called Canada.

The Missouri is far longer and mightier and should be the namesake of the joint river. In fact, to have an American river rank amongst the world's longest rivers, one has to name Missouri/Mississippi, because Mississippi could not make it on its own.

But why am I ranting on about rivers? Perhaps there is a connection with squirting orgasms, as Pixie licks them a river, 3 women at a time. As they say: You can't eat out the same woman twice. It is always new and different, whether it floats your boat or you drown in it.

Change of tune. It makes sense that the opera would be the magic flute. Mozart had to manage a complete change of libretto, as the Queen of the Night turns from protagonist to villain - illogical and incoherent just like love/hate emotions in real life (A guy named Paul once wondered why we want to do good and end up doing bad). The flute player himself, the lovely bird-like Papageno, always seemed like an androgynous genderfluid character to me. A little bit like Pixie. Not to mention that what Pixie does is akin to flute playing. It is called "faire la pipe" in French and "einen blasen" in Mozart's mother tongue.

Granted, Pixie does it to clits rather than to cocks, which requires much more talent and delicacy. From personal experience I can also tell that it is far more enjoyable.

Now we are on the edge of our seats for the continuation of this tale. Enter Martha/Jakob wearing the mask of an owl, just like the heroine at the end of the story of O ...

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
Very intriguing

As a reader, I feel we always get "the Pixie treatment"... which in this case, has to do with the wonderful words and not the talented tongue. :)

Apart from the amazing sex scene, there was much intrigue in this chapter... and I definitely wonder who Lady Artemis is.

Thanks for another fantastic episode!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

darling amadeus, as always, I love your comments, and you get between the sheets, so to say. I am so glad you get the references xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, OneAuthor, here you get two for the price of one, except where you get 3 xxxxx

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Playful, bright, joyous, fun to read!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Cindy, I am glad you are enjoying it xxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Coming to town, have been living afarm life and now trusting the towns nightlife ..... And feeling the guardian for the little ones ....... Hard stuff ...... So journeys can be itching the nerves hopefully nicely

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

I am glad that you are enjoying this, Franziska xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES