Out West Ch. 06: Kansas Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think we ought to see these little chickens in the bare?" Kate was grinning. Suddenly she had Emma in her power as well as me.

Elizabeth smiled.

"You two, strip!"

We did.

I don't think I will ever tire of watching Emma undress, or of the sight of her perfect body - even now after child-bearing, she has breasts to die for and a backside like a ripe peach, and as for that juicy fig of a pussy....

Elizabeth looked at us as we stood there.

"Well Kate, could hardly be a bigger contrast could there? Hands on your heads, girls! Give their tits a feel for size and weight - mind, has that little 'un got any?"

Kate enjoyed feeling Emma's tits - and Emma seemed, from her reaction, to share that pleasure.

"Mai Ling, razor, now!"

Elizabeth's order was barked to one of the Chinese women who served as wardrobe mistresses to the company.

To Kate's delight, she took myself and the complaint Emma to the bathroom.

"This one," she said, pointing to me, "she no need razor!"

I was not sure whether my failure to develop pubic hair was a cause of for humiliation of pleasure - at least I was spared her razor.

Emma was not so fortunate. So luxuriant was the forest on her mound that scissors were used to pare it back to a position in which a razor could be used. The constant pressure of the hands on her pussy had poor Emma in paroxysms of lust.

"Pixie, seeing as you are so fond of her, eat her out!"

It was a little public for my tastes, but then I did like the taste of Emma, and the poor girl was in quite a state. She looked at me as though imploring me. How could I refuse?

So, after her pussy was razored smooth, I knelt between her thighs and, to the evident delight of Elizabeth and Kate, ate Emma out. And Emma? Well she came like the proverbial freight train.

"Good girl, now us!" Kate was clear, she and Elizabeth both needed what she called "the Pixie treatment."

As they both had their skirts rucked up, I got on my knees and applied my tongue first to Miss Elizabeth, then to Kate. It was the first time I'd eaten out three women one after the other, and it was interesting how different they tasted. Emma was sweet with almost no tang at all, Elizabeth was salty and tangy while Kate, well Kate was, as ever, like a faucet turned on full.

As I licked Kate, Emma stood over me, opening Kate's corset so she could knead and suck at her breasts. Kate responded by having the most intense orgasm I had known her to have. After that, relations seemed to improve.

My jaw was aching by the end, but I was happy as all three of my companions were sated.

Mai Ling washed us all, and we dressed, having decided what we'd wear.

As Martha's Journal takes up again here, I will turn to it, though she never did know quite how Kate and Emma got on such good terms.

[Journal]

Just before dinner, they came waltzing back, all laughter and smiles; they giggled and smiled. I was puzzled, Kate and Emma had been on edge with each other, over that little minx, I reckoned, but now they was sweetness an' light.

"Welcome back," I growled.

"Oh pooh, don't be that way, we just had a lovely afternoon now go get washed and let's have dinner." Emma replied.

We did, but my mood was not improved. After we dressed, the women in new dresses, (how they got them all done and fitted in an afternoon was beyond me).

They were fit for princes to fall for, looking beautiful and comely on all three, even Pixie, no all three dressed up like queens.

"You girls look different somehow," I said.

There were blushes all around now, deep red, all of which put my teeth on edge.

Emma got at me first.

"Don't your go off halfcocked; it ain't no never mind to you. So enjoy the evenin' we will," and the giggles started again.

The opera was fine; I never understood a word, but Pixie tried to explain. I had a tiny smattering of French, enough to order a meal, but I could not keep up; it was 'bout a flute or something.

Nevertheless, it was certainly a sight. I enjoyed it, Emma was so excited, and even Kate seemed to enjoy it all so I guess my mood softened a bit.

When it was over, Kate and Emma said, "Go drink a bit of whiskey, and we will meet you back in the rooms." I was shocked, walking around in the dark in a city you don't know?

"Kate, it ain't safe to wander around in the dark...." I started to fuss, but she reined me back hard.

"Now you just drink some brandy and relax, we want to see some friends, and you will understand now git going before I become upset." Kate was in no mood to let anyone turn her head, and Emma was no better.

"Fine, but I ain't happy; I don't want no drink." I took my things and left, stomping back to the rooms.

When I got back, there was evening clothes laid out with a note on my bed written in Emma's hand:

Dearest Martha,

I know you hate all this bother. I hope you can accept the gift we wish to give you.

I know that you truly despise the fuss that this might seem but please, please, please know we love you, that I love you.

A package will be delivered to you, please, please, please do come tonight.

Love, Emma

I was building up a head of steam; Emma knew me too well, an' she was twisting my arm, and I wouldn't say I liked it. But I loved her enough to wait at least and see. Time passed like molasses. It were pitch dark outside, and the bloody lamplighter had failed to light a single lantern between the Cotes house and the Cotes Opera; I could see in the shadows, coaches and riders come in,

The clock down in the main hall was ticking so loud I could hear it up here. I checked Jacob's pocket watch, and it chimed the same hour. I was about to get my pistols and look for my girls when at precisely 11 PM, there was a knock on the door.

"Mr. Anderson?" The same woman who I met before was now standing in the doorway, but she was, if anything, more naked than she was earlier in the day. Now she wore little more than a corset and a series of translucent scarfs all around the bottom, and it was clear she had on nothing else.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" I asked, with my hand cautiously fingering the butt of my Colt. My eyes stayin' on hers, men are stupid, they miss the signs of deceit. I was lookin' for it, especially in the shadows behind her.

"Nothing, mister, just sent to give you this...."

In her hands was a box, white as snow, about a hands length on a side. I took it like it were a diamondback, and with that, the little imp was gone; I watched her leave, as did probably every eye along the hall, nothin' left to imagine that was certain.

It was light, probably empty, but I could hear something rattle -- it was not empty.

I set it down on the little table in the room, started to open it but then thought better, and reached for my boot for my bowie knife to open the lid over caution better than stupid any day.

In the box were nothing but a note, a strange pin on a fancy card, and a mask. The mask was black as night; it was a peculiar thing; I recognized it from the opera; the left half was Comedy the right half was Tragedy. Together they covered your whole face; I put it up to my face in the mirror, my own mother would not recognize me in it.

Martha, My Love,

Please come see!

Your Emma

There was a card with fancy writing and an even fancier pin of an owl...

Jacob,

You are cordially invited to attend the Night Owl gala this moonless night at the midnight hour. Ask not names; speak no words save to the nymphs.

Lady Artemis

I had to choose; I knew it didn't make no difference what I choose; things would never be the same. But I also knew that be the truth of life, yesterday is a memory, and tomorrow always brings change.

I got gussied up, all while sulking a little, felt like I was saying goodbye but to what, I was unsure. I stashed a revolver in my bindings, put my boot knife away, then walked out the door.

12