All Comments on 'Oz Beach Boy...Zapped!'

by MyBareTorso

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love how the Japanese and Italian women got the chance to milk Matt for a bit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome story. I loved that Matt had a hairy chest and abs in this one. He's usually waxed like a baby. I think the hairy muscles suits the character. The women having control over him with the cock ring was classic. Great job!

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the comments. I really appreciate it, and it's very encouraging. I like writing these stories when Matt was a bit younger...and a lot hairier! 🙏

halogenlivelyhalogenlivelyabout 2 months ago

This is one of my favourites from you. I always enjoy Matt getting some humiliation, and the kink of a remote control sex toy on a hot guy is one that I love so much, and that I really can't find a lot of good stories for. You always know how to build up the tension in your stories so well, and reach that humiliating climax.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

love seeing Matt cum unintentionally in public places. I like the hybrid of humour and sexiness, and want to see more Matt being forced like this to cum in places that he really really shouldnt lol

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 12 hours ago

Hot story! Sorry I didn't find you toll May 1! Can't vote for you for the April Fools but can give you 5 stars. Loved Matt's April Fools prank on the "Ladies"! At least he got to cum in the bar.

Cheers

SAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyBareTorso@MyBareTorso
Based in Sydney, Australia, I am a male who loves lounging on the beach and getting naked for groups of women whenever I can. Though I write across categories, ALL of my stories are CFNM-driven and feature my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character Matt, a handsome, heavily muscled...