Oz Beach Boy's Quick Window Strip

Story Info
Matt does a quick peel for some partying neighbours...
770 words
4.04
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

---------------------------------------

It was a warm summer's night a few years back in Sydney, Australia. I was home on a Saturday night, debating whether I should stay in and whack off, or head out on the town and look for a little action.

For me, it's nearly always about sex. Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm an exhibitionist in my twenties who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time. I'm also a chronic masturbator.

I eventually opted to stay in. Why? Well, there was a group of people drinking and talking on one of the apartment block balconies opposite my building, up a bit higher than me. I was intrigued. It was dark, and I couldn't tell what they looked like, but from the general outlines of their bodies, and the sounds of their voices, it was obvious that they were all actually women. I couldn't hear the familiar sounds of a masculine voice. I got very, very excited.

This group of women sounded a bit drunk too, which is always good. Drunk women are usually far more responsive to a little naughtiness than sober women. Instantly turned on, I went into my bedroom, rolled up the blind, and turned on the light. The group of women had a clear view in. I walked around the room a bit, and randomly moved stuff around, solely to get their attention.

When I was almost certain they'd seen me, I faced the window and slowly, teasingly took off my tight t-shirt. Straight away, I heard laughing and then a few whistles, so I knew they'd seen me. I clenched my fists to flex my bulging muscles, and let them have a good look at my smoothly waxed bare torso. The laughing and whistling kept going. The women were obviously into it, so I quickly dropped my shorts too.

I stood there in just my tight Calvin Klein fitted boxers for a few seconds to make sure the women got a good look. I flexed my muscles a bit more. Then, purely out of caution, I started to pull the blind down. This was where I lived. I didn't want to go too far...I didn't want the cops called or anything. I didn't want anyone banging on my door complaining.

But, when I started to pull the blind down, the women all booed raucously. I clearly heard some of them yelling out, "No, no!" and "Don't stop!" Wholly encouraged and emboldened, I was certain I could safely take it a step further. I left the blind where it was.

I turned my back to the window, and then slowly pulled my underpants down around my knees to give the female partygoers a good look at my toned, taut, rock-hard butt. The women loudly whistled and laughed again. I stood for a few seconds. Then I very clearly heard a cheeky voice yell out, "Turn the other way!"

The women had very naughtily given me the okay. I could go full frontal...and I was thrilled! I very slowly turned around with my incredibly long, thick, uncut cock hanging out and my heavily muscled arms raised up at my sides innocently. The women roared with laughter and the whistling went right over the top. I heard calls of "Yes!", "Thank you" and even a "Nice dick."

I would have loved nothing more than to sensually pose or even jerk off for these drunken women, but that would have been next level, and just way too risky. This was just a little cheeky Saturday night fun. A good look at my huge cock and low hanging balls was enough. A famous saying popped into my sexually racing mind: don't shit where you eat.

With great hesitation, I pulled my blind down. The show was over, and the women loudly and happily cheered. Highly aroused, I ran into the bathroom and jerked off. I came in about a minute all over the floor. Then another famous saying popped into my now satiated mind: love thy neighbour.