Oz Beach Boy's Waterside Wank

Story Info
Matt nudes in the sun and treats his body like a fun park...
769 words
4.17
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 word Challenge, below this line are exactly 750 words:

---------------------------------------

It was a summer's day a few years back in Sydney, Australia. I was completely naked, and sprawled across a large, flat rock, my very long and thick cock resting on the stone's pleasingly coarse surface.

Being nude outdoors was nothing new for me. Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm an exhibitionist in my twenties who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time. I'm also a chronic masturbator.

I was positioned at the far end of this narrow coastal bay not far from my home. I was a safe distance from the few people sunbathing on the bay's flat, expansive surface of rock. Far from prying eyes, I was free to do as I liked. With the sun warming my waxed, heavily muscled body, its rays beating down joyously on my happily exposed cock and balls, I was placed instantly in a state of high arousal.

I looked around carefully and reassured myself there was nobody around. With a smile, I began to fondle my big, flaccid cock without even really thinking about it. I pumped my hand up and down its impressive length, running my fingers over its heavily veined flesh. I then cupped my large, dangling scrotum and squeezed my nuts ever so gently, gasping at the sensation.

Prior to stripping off my Speedos and laying down on the flat rock of the coastal bay, I'd enjoyed a casual walk along one of Sydney's most popular beaches. In just my skimpy swimsuit and Prairie Man cowboy hat, with my tall, strongly muscled body on nearly full display, I got my fair share of admiring looks from both women and men. I loved it.

But I also loved to look, and as I lay with my legs spread wide open and my cock in my hand on the flat rock of the coastal bay, my mind drifted back to the many, many women I had happily ogled while strolling along the beach.

It all came flooding back to me...the curved, sometimes dimpled buttocks in their revealing g-string bikinis; the stomachs both gorgeously flat and sexily flabby; the skin youthful and sensually aged; the breasts splayed across torsos, not helped by unsupportive bikini tops; and the legs unknowingly parted to reveal soft vulval bugles and glimpses of labial split.

I love women of all ages, shapes and sizes, and the glorious images of the ladies on the beach blurred across my mind's eye as I began to fondle myself in earnest. As I took a firm grip on my cock, it quickly grew and engorged until it was ragingly, fully erect, dripping pre-cum like a broken tap.

As I recalled an older, very sexy sunbathing woman whose bare breasts I'd glimpsed when she repositioned herself on her towel, I felt myself beginning to orgasm. Then, for some reason, pop star Mariah Carey popped into my head, and I could feel the wave of pleasure coursing through me.

With my eyes closed and assuming myself safe from exposure, I'd forgotten to keep looking around. Just as I was about to come, I heard the unmistakable sound of female giggling. I opened my eyes, and there, a mere five metres away from me, were two female scuba divers, their heads just floating above the water's surface. Their faces were obscured by their goggles, their hair was wet, and their breathing apparatus hung down onto their shoulders.

"Put it away, mate," one woman yelled from the water. "You're not at home!"

"Having fun, you pervert?" squealed the other. "Looks like it! Fucking wanker!"

I came quickly and humiliatingly, semen splattering all over the rock, and the two female scuba divers shook their heads, returning to the watery depths.

"That wasn't really the type of sea creature I was expecting to see," said the first woman, and then vanished into the cool, blue water.

"Certainly more interesting than an eel...and bigger," added the second woman, disappearing into the ocean with her friend, and leaving me in the sun holding my dick...