All Comments on 'Pairs of Pumpkins #07: A Half-Baker's Dozen'

by PortiaPridemoon

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

After everything we've been through, it's refreshing to see an interlude that's (mostly) just happy sex. Given the creeps we've met thus far, Booker's a welcome change of pace—chads go to bat first, but nice guys -finish- last. ;)

Aside from those ever-pesky commas, my only complaint is I wasn't always clear how everyone was positioned during the threesome.

PortiaPridemoonPortiaPridemoonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! The story needed a positive, male role model, The new Autocrit seems to be better at finding my comma problems and I'm pretty sure the rules have changed since I learned to write. I'm trying to get better at paining the scene and where everyone is. I just fixed something similar in the story I'm editing this morning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPortiaPridemoon@PortiaPridemoon
Female-forward, sex-positive stories for grownups with overactive imaginations! Characters. Story. Sex with a catch. Big breasts, big cocks, big hearts! I have works in SciFi with "Space Debris," Fantasy with "Pairs of Pumpkins" and present-day with "The Trojan Horse Wore H...