Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, Victoria slid her hand down the girl's taut, flat tummy to that enticing, furry little nest. She combed her fingers through the soft, brown curls for a moment, then she extended her middle finger and stroked her fingertip up and down the smooth, hairless crevice between the girl's closed outer cunt-lips. Gently parting her outer labia with the tip of her finger, Victoria located the girl's tiny clitoris and gently caressed the hooded little nub.

Sharon groaned and her body squirmed as Victoria caressed her tiny clit. The older woman smiled as she saw how quickly and easily the young girl responded to her gentle touch to her clitoris. As she continued to caress the girl's joy-button, Victoria leaned closer, mashing her big, fleshy breast against Sharon's face as she placed her own lips over one of the girl's little mounds and began flicking its erect little nipple with her tongue.

After a few moments, Victoria gently wrested her teat from the young girl's lips as she turned her body a bit to drag her moist tongue downward from the tiny mound of her tittie, and across her smooth, flat belly. Sharon lay there, moaning softly, her little butt squirming in the grass as Victoria's lips and tongue caressed her tummy while her fingertip gently stroked her taut little clit.

Gradually, Victoria moved lower and lower until her lips and tongue were skirting the furry little bush of her love nest. Victoria slid her hand down from Sharon's crotch to tenderly caress the girl's smooth inner thigh while her nose burrowed through the soft, brown curls of the girl's pubes. Sharon groaned a bit louder now and her slender body shivered as Victoria's tongue slid down along the crevice between her closed outer cunt-lips. Victoria's hand gently parted the young girl's slender thighs, opening up her crotch.

Slowly and teasingly, Victoria ran the tip of her pointed tongue up and down along the young girl's hairless slit for a few moments, then gently probed deeper between her puffy outer labia. Sharon gasped and her body jerked as the tip of the woman's tongue touched her now exposed clit.

For a long, blissful time, Sharon lay there in the warm sun, her eyes closed, moaning softly as Victoria tenderly licked her tiny clit while gently stroking her belly and thighs with a very light and gentle touch.

"Well...I see that you two have gotten rather chummy while I was gone!"

Sharon's eyes snapped open to find her aunt standing over her, rivulets of water running down across her smooth, tanned skin. Water droplets, caught in the damp, tangled curls of her golden love nest, glinted like diamonds in the sunlight.

Victoria, ignoring JoAnn, continued licking the girl's tender little clit without pause.

Sharon gave her aunt a crooked smile and nodded her head.

JoAnn gazed down at them for a few moments, watching Victoria lick her niece's sweet little pussy. Then she said, with a touch of sarcasm in her tone, "Well, now...don't let me interrupt you..."

Victoria giggled and raised her head to smile at JoAnn. "Ummm...I just couldn't resist taking a taste of this sweet young thing!"

"So I see!" JoAnn said.

Sharon whimpered a bit, and her skinny little butt squirmed at this pause in her stimulation. Victoria looked back down, gazing fondly at the young girl's innocent-looking little pussy. Sharon moaned softly and wriggled her ass again.

"I think she wants some more..." Victoria murmured.

"I'm sure she does!" JoAnn agreed, sitting down cross-legged beside them to watch.

Victoria pushed Sharon's legs wide apart and moved to sit between them. She pulled the girl's slender butt up onto her lap and gazed down at the young girl's little cunt, its full length tilted up before her. She hungrily licked her lips in anticipation as she lightly stroked her fingertip up and down along the crevice between the girl's smooth, hairless outer labia for a few moments. Then she leaned down and touched the tip of her tongue there, slowly running it up and down along that narrow slit. Gradually, she delved deeper and deeper into the cleft with the tip of her stiffened tongue.

Sharon moaned and her body trembled as she felt the tip of the woman's tongue touch the moist, delicate tissues of her inner labia.

Victoria raised her head after a few moments and smiled at JoAnn. She slid her hands up the girl's slender thighs to her crotch and lightly ran her fingertips back and forth along both sides of Sharon's hairless slit a few times. Then she gently parted the young girl's outer labia with her thumbs, opening up her innocent little cunt and exposing the moist, pink inner folds of her vulva, glistening wetly with the evidence of her arousal.

"Aaaahhh..." Victoria sighed as she gazed into the young girl's open pussy, feasting her eyes upon its pink, convoluted folds, wet and shiny in the sunlight. Leaning forward again, Victoria touched her tongue to the girl's open vulva and slowly ran its tip up and down through those tender, juicy folds. Sharon groaned and her skinny little butt squirmed in the woman's lap as Victoria's tongue explored every nook and cranny of her juicy little cunt, murmuring appreciatively as she savored the young girl's sweet nectar.

JoAnn moaned softly and her butt squirmed as she watched her friend lick her young niece's cunt. "Go a little deeper, Vic," she murmured. "There's a surprise waiting for you!"

Victoria looked up at her friend with a puzzled look in her eyes. She began exploring the lower end of the girl's vulva with the tip of her tongue and located the opening to Sharon's vaginal passageway. She began probing into it and she gasped in surprise as the tip of her tongue encountered the girl's hymen blocking her deeper penetration. She jerked her head up and looked at JoAnn with a shocked expression on her face.

"But...but...I...uhhhh...I thought you said Sharon wasn't...uhhh...as innocent as she looks!?" the woman stammered, staring wide-eyed at her friend.

JoAnn laughed. "She isn't, Vickie," she said. "Sharon may be a virgin, but she knows more than most virgins do!"

"But...but..." Victoria sputtered, looking back and forth between JoAnn and her niece. The look of shock slowly faded from Victoria's face as the others just smiled at her confusion. Finally, she smiled too, and glanced down at Sharon's little cunt, then back up. "Well...I've never eaten a virgin pussy before..." she murmured softly, "and since you two don't seem to mind, I think I'd like to take full advantage of this opportunity. I'll probably never have another chance like this again!" She plunged her face back into the girl's crotch and began lapping at her juicy little cunt with eager excitement.

Soon, Sharon was moaning passionately and writhing in the grass as Victoria's tongue caressed her juicy labia, probed at her taut maidenhead, and flicked repeatedly at her erect little clit. She clutched her hands to her tiny breasts and squeezed them as her butt rolled from side to side on the ground.

JoAnn, becoming more and more aroused as she sat there watching her friend lick her young niece's sweet little pussy, slid her hands along her inner thighs to her crotch and began caressing the moistening folds of her own vulva. Because she was sitting cross-legged, her outer lips were pulled wide apart, making her tender inner labia easily accessible. The bright pink head of her erect clitoris protruded prominently from its darker pink hood. After working up her juices by stroking her inner labia for a few moments, she began strumming both sides of her erect clit with her thumbs.

Sharon suddenly let out a shriek of pure delight as her loins erupted with orgasm. JoAnn watched her young niece's slim body bounce and writhe as Victoria gripped her slender thighs, keeping her face pressed against the girl's crotch, her tongue lapping

furiously at her pulsating little cunt. As Sharon passed the peak of her climax, Victoria gradually slowed her frantic tonguing, expertly drawing out every last, delightful spasm with well-timed licks to the girl's taut little clit.

Gasping raggedly, Sharon's body relaxed, spent by the intensity of her orgasm. Unable to move, Sharon saw Victoria raise her head and look back and forth between JoAnn and the girl several times, her face dripping with Sharon's sweet pussy juice, her violet eyes blazing with the passion of her own sexual arousal.

Victoria's eyes locked onto JoAnn and Sharon rolled her head to the other side to look at her aunt. JoAnn sat beside her, cross-legged, a glazed look in her eyes. Her hands were at her crotch, her fingertips stroking the moist inner folds of her open vagina while her thumbs caressed either side of her clitoris. Sunlight glistened on the juicy, pink folds of her vulva and illuminated the dripping walls of her open vaginal passageway. Sharon was amazed by the sight of her aunt's erect clitoris protruding so prominently from the midst of her juicy labia, its bright pink head glinting wetly in the sunlight.

Victoria let out a growl of animal passion and stood up, her full, round breasts bouncing and swaying with her movements. Standing above the others, looking back and forth between them, lust burning in her deep violet eyes, Victoria slid her hands up her smooth, flat belly and grasped her big, jiggling breasts. She squeezed and kneaded those fleshy orbs, tweaking and rolling the large, erect nipples between her fingertips, her body swaying, as she stared down at JoAnn's open vulva with its protruding clitoris.

Lying at her feet, Sharon gazed up along Victoria's shapely, widespread legs to their juncture. Victoria's vulva was open, her inner labia, slightly reddened, were wet and glistening with the evidence of her arousal.

Victoria released her titties and slid her hands down her stomach. Her pubic mound as well as her entire vagina was completely hairless. She touched her fingertips to either side of her pussy and pulled back the outer lips of her vagina as she thrust her hips forward to further expose the wetly glistening, inner folds of her cunt to the other girls' view. Victoria groaned and stroked her fingertip up and down through her juicy furrow. She probed around the upper portion of her slit with her fingertips for a moment and her own pink clit emerged from it hood to stand prominently erect, just as JoAnn's was.

Victoria stood there for a moment, her voluptuous body swaying, moaning softly as she strummed her clitoris with her thumbs, just like JoAnn.

"Ohhhhh, shit..." she groaned, her voice choked with passion. She stepped over to JoAnn and pushed her back onto the ground. She lay down atop her body and pressed her lips to her friend's.

Sharon saw Victoria's big, fleshy breasts crush against her aunt's smaller titties, swallowing them up as the two women embraced. With their mouths mashed together in a fervent, passionate kiss, their two bodies writhed against one another as they moaned with ecstatic bliss.

Sharon, lying at their feet, rolled over on her belly and crawled up between their widespread legs. Fascinated, the young girl watched the two women grind their inflamed loins against one another. Both women's vulvas were gaping open in their arousal, all their inner folds revealed, their tender vaginal tissues glistening with the secretions of their passion. Sharon saw their clits, both prominently erect, rubbing against each other as they ground their loins against one another. She noticed how the women's bodies jerked and trembled and they groaned with pleasure each time those two pink nubs touched.

Sharon reached out and placed her hands on the smooth, round globes of Victoria's upturned butt. She tenderly massaged the firm flesh of the woman's buttocks for a few moments, gently pushing them up and away, separating the lower portions of the two women's vaginas while leaving their clitorises in contact. Then she leaned forward and drove her extended tongue into Victoria's gaping vaginal opening.

Victoria's shapely ass quivered and she let out a gasping moan. Sharon giggled as she felt the woman's joy-hole contract around her tongue and saw her puckered ass-hole constrict.

Sharon thrust her stiffened tongue in and out of Victoria's open love portal several times, then slid her tongue down through her moist labia to her clit. With both women's clitorises pressed together, Sharon was able to lick them both at the same time. After a few moments, she continued downward, running the tip of her tongue through her aunt's juicy labia and plunging it into JoAnn's open joy-hole. Now JoAnn let out a delighted moan and her ass writhed against the grass as her niece thrust her tongue in and out of her vagina.

Lusty sounds of passion filled the yard as the two women's naked bodies writhed against one another. Embracing tightly, Victoria's larger, fleshier breasts crushed against, and nearly enveloped, JoAnn's smaller, firmer titties. They rocked from side to side, their tongues meeting in a passionate dance, probing and exploring each other's mouth while Sharon's tongue drove their pussies wild with the pleasure of its caresses.

Delighted by their response to her tongue, the young girl eagerly lapped at their sweet, juicy cunts, running her tongue up and down through their moist furrows and plunging it into their vaginal openings upon reaching either end. Moaning in ecstasy, the two women bumped and ground their taut, erect clits against each other as their passions soared.

"Ohhhh, shit..." Victoria groaned. "Ohhhhh, shit...shit...I...I can't stand it anymore...I...I'm...going to come...ooooooooooooh..." Sharon saw Victoria's body stiffen up, freezing motionless for moment. Then she began to tremble. Sharon saw the woman's anus begin to pulsate as her orgasm broke over her. The girl dug her fingers into Victoria's quivering buttocks and thrust her tongue as deeply as she could into the woman's spasming vagina.

Victoria let out a squeal of delight as Sharon's tongue speared into her pussy and her orgasm instantly hit its peak.

"Ohhhh, yes, Vickie, darling...come...come..." JoAnn urged, her voice husky with passion, as she thrust her pelvis upward against her friend's spasming loins while lightly raking her nails up and down her back. "Yes...yes...come, darling...come...oooooooooh, yes...I want to come, too...ooooooooh, yes...I want to come with you!"

Sharon took the cue from her aunt and withdrew her tongue from Victoria's spasming pussy and quickly thrust it into JoAnn's joy-hole. JoAnn's trembling body jerked as her niece's tongue speared into her hot cunt. She groaned as her orgasm welled up within her inflamed loins.

"Ohhhh, yes...yes...I'm coming...I...I'm coming, tooooooo..." JoAnn wailed as her loins erupted with pleasure.

Sharon giggled merrily, smiling as she eagerly bobbed her head up and down, thrusting her tongue into one spasming vagina and then the other. As her tongue alternately probed the two women's hot, juicy cunts, the young girl was intrigued by the subtle difference in the flavor of the love nectar gushing from their two orifices.

At last, with a final tight, groaning embrace, the two women's writhing bodies relaxed and they lay there, one atop the other, panting and gasping, while Sharon continued to slowly run her tongue up and down through their dripping vulvas.

--------------------------------------------

"Good show! Bravo!"

The three girls looked up at the unexpected accolade and saw Ed standing there, clapping his hands and cheering appreciatively. Sharon, having become attuned to such things in the last few days, noticed a long, thick bulge running down the inside thigh of his tight jeans.

JoAnn looked up at him, smiling kittenishly. "Hello, darling...how long have you been watching us?" she asked.

"Ohhh...long enough to catch all the good parts, I think," he replied. "Hi, Vic, long time, no see...how've you been? I see that my wife and our cute little niece have been keeping you well entertained!"

"Oh, yes...they certainly have..." Victoria giggled, rolling off of JoAnn's body to lay on her back, gazing up at Ed. "But there was one thing I really missed, which they couldn't provide..." she said. Rolling over onto her belly, she crawled over to Ed, and pulled herself up his leg. She touched her fingertips to the bulge in Ed's pant leg. "But it looks like you could!"

Gently tracing the outline of his hard-on through the material of his pants with the tip of her finger, Victoria looked back over at JoAnn, then to Sharon, then back to JoAnn. She smiled and said, "May I, JoAnn?"

JoAnn giggled and said, "Be my guest, Vickie!"

Victoria flashed JoAnn a grateful smile and turned back to Ed. She quickly grabbed for his belt buckle and fumbled it open. She zipped open his fly and pulled his pants down to his knees. Ed's erection stretched out the front of his briefs before her face. She eagerly grasped the waistband of his shorts and pulled them downward. Ed's rigid hard-on sprang free of the tight confines of his underwear and stood there, quivering stiffly, as Victoria gazed up at it reverently.

"Ohhh, yes! That's what was missing!" she sighed. Reaching up, Victoria gently touched the tip of her finger to the side of Ed's rigid penis, then lightly stroked it back and forth along his stiff, hard shaft. "Ooooooooh, yes..." she cooed, "isn't that lovely! It almost makes me come just to look at it like that...all big and stiff and hard...ooooh..." Victoria very gently wrapped her hand around Ed's erect penis and lightly stroked her fist up and down its full length.

Ed groaned softly and arched his pelvis forward, thrusting his prick forward and upward. Victoria smiled and continued to lightly stroke Ed's upthrust penis while he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants and underwear, which were bunched around his ankles. Slipping off his socks, Ed was now as naked as the three girls.

Sharon and JoAnn lay in the soft grass beside the pool, relaxing, as they watched Victoria caress Ed's erect penis. Ed's scrotum was soft and loose, and his balls hung very low, swaying back and forth below his upthrust hard-on. Victoria slipped one hand under his loosely dangling testicles and raised them up a bit, tenderly fondling them on her open palm while she stroked her other hand up and down his rigid shaft.

"Oooooh, yes..." she murmured, a delighted smile on her pretty face. She tenderly caressed Ed's genitals as if she were petting a newborn puppy.

The two observers could tell that Victoria was growing more and more excited as she fondled Ed's genitals. Kneeling before him, they saw the lovely twin globes of her ass rolling from side to side atop the back of her ankles as she rubbed her thighs together. They heard her moan softly as she stared up at Ed's jutting manhood. The tip of her tongue emerged from between her lips and circled slowly around, leaving them moist and glistening.

Finally, she leaned forward and touched her full, red lips to the side of Ed's rigid organ, gently kissing it. Ed groaned in anticipation as he gazed down at Victoria's lovely face with her full, soft lips pressed against the side of his erect penis. Very slowly, with the intent to arouse, rather than inflame, his passion, Victoria gently kissed her way up and down the side of his long, stiff shaft.

After a little while, Sharon noticed a drop of clear pre-cum ooze from the tiny slit at the tip of her uncle's penis. It hung there, glittering in the sunlight, like a dewdrop on the tip of a flower petal. Victoria noticed it, too. She craned her neck around to the front and, extending her tongue, she touched its tip to the underside of Ed's shaft, just below the point where it joined the head. Slowly, she drew her tongue out to the very tip of his straining prick where the glistening drop of pre-cum trickled down her tongue into her mouth.