Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you guys!" she cried, trying to rouse the others. "This is having just the opposite effect that I wanted! How about turning on the jets and getting us woke up again!"

"Sure..." Ed said, reaching over and flipping the starter switch for the Jacuzzi. Suddenly the placid surface of the water erupted with an explosion of bubbles. They all laughed and giggled as the churning water surged around them, reinvigorating their relaxed bodies.

"Oh, yes...that's much better!" Victoria exclaimed, perked up by the churning bubbles bursting against her skin. Beneath the swirling cover of the roiling surface, Victoria reached over to Ed and began fondling his flaccid penis. After a few moments of stroking and squeezing, she felt it begin to harden in her hand.

"Ahhhh...now, that's the effect I was hoping for!" Victoria cried with delight as she stroked Ed's cock to full erection.

"What's that?" JoAnn asked.

"Eddie's got another hard-on!" Victoria said, smiling broadly.

"Oh, Vickie!" JoAnn said in mock disgust, "can't you ever get enough?"

"Nope!" Victoria giggled. "And neither can you, honey!" She grasped Ed's prick tightly and tugged upward on it. "Com'on, Eddie, bring that big, beautiful cock up here so us girls can get a good look at it!"

Hooking his elbows over the edge of the spa behind his head, Ed allowed his body to float upward off the seat. The big, purple head of his erect penis emerged from the boiling surface, followed by the long, thick shaft, rising higher and higher until it stood stiff and tall above the swirling water.

"Yesss..." Victoria murmured as all three girls stared at Ed's rigid organ, standing stiffly upright in the center of the spa like a gnarly, limbless trunk of an oak tree with the hot, bubbling water surging all around its base.

Sharon, sitting opposite Ed on the other side of the hot tub, stared at the underside of her uncle's erect penis. Her eyes followed the slight swelling of his urethra up the full length of that sun-bronzed shaft to the point where the flared underside edges of his purple glans swept up to meet at the tiny orifice at the tip of his prick. The young girl felt her heart beat more quickly as she eyed that impressive organ and she licked her lips in anticipation.

Slipping off her seat, Sharon moved out into the middle of the hot tub, between Ed's widespread legs. She gazed at her uncle's huge erection for a moment from close range, then extended her tongue and touched it to the base of his cock, just above the boiling surface of the water. Slowly, she drew her tongue upward along the slight bulge of his urethra all the way to the very tip of his long, stiff shaft. She felt a thrill of excitement shoot through her hot little pussy as her tongue caressed that hot, solid shaft of tumescent flesh.

"Oh, my!" Victoria gasped, her butt squirming against the concrete seat. "Isn't that an incredible sight? That sweet, innocent little girl licking that big, hard prick, like a giant lollipop!"

"Yes," JoAnn agreed, "it's a real turn-on, isn't it, Vickie?"

As she slowly ran her tongue up and down the underside of her uncle's upthrust penis, Sharon's eyes went back and forth between the two older women, lust growing in their eyes as they watched her lick her uncle's big hard-on. Turning her head to the side, she pressed her lips to the underside of his shaft and tenderly kissed it, thrilling to the hot, solid feel of it against her lips. She extended her tongue and flattened it, wrapping it a little way around the thick shaft, and then she slowly slid it up and down one side of his prick. Turning her head the other way, she did the same to that side as well. As she slid her flattened tongue up and down the sides of her uncle's erect penis, she felt the heat of its turgid flesh and the bumps and bulges of its engorged veins.

Sharon glanced back and forth between JoAnn and Victoria as she slowly slid her flattened tongue up and down the sides of her uncle's rigid hard-on. Both of the other women were watching her with obvious fascination. Victoria, especially, appeared to be entranced by the sight of an innocent, young girl like Sharon fellating a huge, erect penis. Having seen it before, the sight didn't have quite as strong an effect upon JoAnn as it did Victoria. Despite her inexperience, the young girl could see and recognize the excitement and naked lust burning in the brunette's violet eyes as she watched Sharon's little tongue caress that enormous cock. Sharon saw her mouth open slightly and the pink tip of her tongue circled her lips hungrily.

Knowing that her actions were under such close scrutiny by the two older women, as well as Ed, himself, Sharon felt her little pussy tingling with excitement. As they watched her, the lust in their eyes grew, thrilling the young girl and giving her a sense of power, of being in control of their emotions.

Keeping her eyes on their faces, Sharon slowly licked her way up her uncle's long, stiff shaft to the very tip, where she flicked her pointed tongue back and forth through the tiny slit in his distended glans. Slowly, she ran her tongue around and around the big smooth knob, leaving it wet and shiny with saliva. Then she raised her head and smiled naughtily at the three observers.

The level of the bubbling surface was just above the girl's navel as she stood in the center of the hot tub between Ed's widespread legs as his body floated on the surface of the water. Reaching out, she grasped her uncle's huge hard-on in her hand and slowly slid her fist up and down that thick, hard shaft as she continued to smile teasingly at the others. Bringing up her other hand, she grasped Ed's thick shaft with that hand as well. Now, with one fist above the other, she stroked both hands up and down that mighty organ.

Victoria groaned and wriggled her butt against the concrete seat of the spa. She was growing unbearably aroused as she watched the young girl. The sight of her standing there, her youth emphasized by the modest little mounds of her breasts, clearly visible above the surging surface of the water, both her tiny fists wrapped around the thick, hard shaft of her uncle's erect penis, was incredibly stimulating for the older woman.

Sharon kept an eye on Victoria while she continued to stroke her tiny fists up and down Ed's rigid hard-on. She could see evidence of the woman's growing arousal in Victoria's deep blue eyes. She found it exciting to try to maintain, and even increase, the older woman's passions, just as Victoria had done for them a short while before.

Leaning forward, Sharon opened her mouth wide and slipped her lips over her uncle's big, purple cock-head. Victoria, as well as Ed, let out a groan as that big, smooth, rubbery knob disappeared into the girl's mouth. Sucking gently on her uncle's bloated glans, Sharon lightly stroked her fingertips up and down the sides of his rigid shaft while she watched for Victoria's reaction.

Watching intently as Sharon caressed the shaft of her uncle's erect penis while sucking on its head, Victoria wriggled around restlessly on the concrete seat next to him, her big breasts bobbing up and down in the water. Finally, she slid off the seat and moved out into the middle of the spa next to Ed's floating body. Now, from just a few inches away, she watched Sharon's face, her little mouth stretched wide around the thick shaft of her uncle's penis.

After a few moments, she said, "Oh, Sharon, honey...seeing you with that big, hard cock in your little mouth is just too much for me to stand any longer! Can I help you with that, sweetie?"

Sharon allowed the swollen head of her uncle's prick to pop out of her mouth. She smiled as she slowly stroked her hand up and down a few times. "Sure, Vickie," she answered, "Uncle Eddie's cock is plenty big enough for both of us!"

"Ohhhh, it sure is!" Vickie chuckled, reaching out to wrap her hand around Ed's upthrust hard-on. She groaned softly as she felt the hot, solid flesh of Ed's erect penis against her palm. They smiled at one another as they both stroked their fists up and down that huge column of tumescent flesh.

After a few moments, Victoria leaned over and took the swollen head of Ed's prick between her lips and sucked it into her mouth. Sharon released her grip on his shaft and turned her head to begin licking and kissing the side of his rigid organ. Victoria let go of Ed's penis as well, to allow Sharon full access to his entire penile shaft while she concentrated on its head. Slipping her hands beneath Ed's floating butt, Victoria helped support him in order to keep his entire cock well above the surface of the water.

"Ohhhhh, shit..." Ed groaned, arching his back and, with Victoria's help, thrusting his straining penis even higher above the roiling surface of the hot, surging water as the young girl and older woman licked, kissed, and sucked on his throbbing organ.

JoAnn, meanwhile, just lay back in the hot, bubbling water, relaxing, smiling contentedly as the bursting bubbles surged all around her naked body. She was satisfied, for the moment, to merely watch as her friend and her niece fellated her husband. She thought it was a beautiful sight, her husband's huge, erect penis projecting up out of the boiling surface of the water, while the other two girls huddled around it, their lips and tongues caressing the long, thick, upthrust shaft.

As she languidly gazed at the others, her hands slid up and down the front of her body, stroking her belly, thighs, and breasts. Her fingertips combed through her furry little love nest and touched the outer lips of her cunt. She gently pulled back those fleshy, outer labia to open up her vulva and expose her tender, inner folds to the surging water. She gasped and wriggled her butt as she felt the heat of the water caress the delicate tissues of her open vulva, while the surging bubbles of air burst against her tender, inner labia and erect clitoris.

"Ooooooh, yes..." JoAnn moaned softly, her butt squirming as she held her cunt-lips apart, exposing her vagina to the bubbling water. Her passions quickly soared as the hot, bubbling water beat against her open pussy, adding to the stimulation of watching her friend and the young girl lick and suck her husband's penis.

Victoria raised her head, allowing Ed's swollen cock-head to slip from her mouth. She ran her tongue around the big, smooth knob a few times, then turned her head and licked her way down the side of his upthrust shaft, opposite Sharon. They both ran their lips and tongues up and down either side of Ed's erection for a time, then Sharon slipped her lips over his glans and sucked it into her little mouth while Victoria continued to lick and kiss the sides of his shaft.

JoAnn groaned and slipped off the seat, moving to the middle of the hot tub at her husband's hip, on the side opposite Victoria.

"Ummmmm...that looks soooooo yummy!" JoAnn murmured softly to the other girls. "I want some, too!" JoAnn began licking her side of her husband's upthrust penis while Victoria licked the other and Sharon licked the underside of that rigid shaft.

"Ohhhhhh, shit...ohhhhh, shit..." Ed groaned as he gazed down along his floating body, watching those three beautiful girls licking and kissing his straining hard-on as it projected up out of the surging water.

"My god! This is fantastic!" he gasped as their lips and tongues caressed his quivering manhood. Ed tried to endure the exquisite pleasure of this triple blow-job for as long as he could, but the delightful sensations, combined with the incredible sight of those three lovely females tonguing his throbbing hard-on, soon had the cum boiling in his balls beneath the surface of the churning water. Not wanting to come again so soon, Ed allowed his floating body to sink into the water, taking his straining prick out of range of the three girls' tantalizing caresses.

The girls all groaned in disappointment as Ed's quivering hard-on disappeared from sight beneath the surging bubbles.

Ed, in his attempt to stave off his orgasm by removing the stimulation of the girl's tongues from his throbbing erection, hadn't taken into consideration the effect that removing his penis from the relative coolness of the air and thrusting it into the heat of the water would have on it.

"Oh, shit!" Ed gasped as he stood there in the center of the spa, surrounded by the three girls, a pained expression on his face as he fought off the almost irresistible urge to come as the surging bubbles burst all along the fevered length of his straining hard-on.

Finally, he let out a heavy groan and his body relaxed as he felt himself draw back from the edge of the precipice without having slipped over it.

"Whew..." he sighed, "that was close! With you three beautiful girls here to take care of, I sure didn't want to shoot off another one so soon!" He slipped his arms around the two women's waists and pulled them close on either side. Sliding his hands upward along their smooth flanks, he grasped a breast in either hand, a small, firm one in his right hand, a larger, fleshier one in his left.

JoAnn and Victoria put their arms around Sharon's waist and pulled her close as well. All four stood there in a tight little group in the middle of the hot tub, embracing, rubbing their naked bodies against one another, with Ed's erect penis thrust into the center of the group.

Sharon, her arms wrapped around JoAnn and Victoria, slid her hands upward and cupped her palm beneath their other two breasts just as Ed was doing. Ed felt JoAnn's hand slip around his waist, slide down the crack of his ass and between his thighs to catch his scrotum and fondle his balls. Almost at the same time, Victoria's hand slipped around the front of his waist and down to wrap her fingers around the base of his jutting prick.

JoAnn, her other arm wrapped around Sharon's waist, slid that hand downward along the younger girl's butt-crack and pushed it through between her thighs so she could caress her niece's pussy. However, her hand encountered Victoria's arm, already between Sharon's legs, her hand cupping the young girl's cunt.

Having been beaten to the prize by her friend, JoAnn slid her hand back up over the curve of the girl's buttocks and around her waist to cup her palm over the mound of her niece's little breast.

For some time, the foursome stood in a tight little group in the center of the hot-tub, waist deep, enjoying the sensuous delights of the hot, bubbling water and the close contact of their naked bodies as they wriggled and squirmed, rubbing against one another while fondling each other's breasts and genitals. Ed was alternating from girl to girl, kissing them, sometimes playfully and sometimes deeply and passionately.

JoAnn and Victoria laughed and giggled as they ground their breasts and bellies against each other, massaging the hot, hard shaft of Ed's erect penis, which was trapped between them.

"I'm getting hot..." JoAnn gasped after a while, "in more ways than one! Let's get out of here and go for a swim!"

The little group broke up and they began climbing out of the spa. Sharon hung back a bit, watching the others, aroused and fascinated by the sight of their naked bodies. JoAnn exited first, her sleek, supple body moving with fluid grace as she climbed out, water streaming off her golden-tanned skin and long, blond hair. JoAnn turned and took Victoria's hand, steadying her as her friend climbed up onto the seat and then to the surrounding deck.

Sharon watched the brunette as she stepped up, water cascading from her paler, whiter flesh, her big breasts bouncing and jiggling. Sharon eyed Victoria's broader, rounder ass, with that narrow streak of pale, untanned skin across her buttocks, as the woman stepped up on the seat, bringing her butt to eye level. When she took the next step up to the deck with one foot, Sharon caught sight of Victoria's pink vulva peeking between her thighs.

Ed reached up and pinched the pale, white flesh of Victoria's ass just as she was raising her second foot to the deck and her lovely derriere was thrust back toward him. Victoria whooped and sprang upward onto the deck. Laughing, Ed followed, and Sharon watched her uncle's lean, athletic body climb out of the spa, muscles rippling beneath his glistening wet, sun-bronzed hide.

"Aren't you coming, too, Sharon?" JoAnn asked.

Sharon started, then smiled sheepishly as she realized that she was still just standing in the center of the spa gazing up at the others while they stood up there, waiting for her on the deck.

"Oh, yeah...sure!" the girl said, stepping forward. JoAnn and Ed reached down, each taking one of Sharon's hands, and helped her climb out of the hot tub.

--------------------------------------------

Ann and Victoria led the way back along the winding walkway through the shrubbery, followed by Ed and Sharon. The girl's eyes watched the two women's naked butts swaying from side to side as they walked before her. After a moment, she glanced up at her uncle's face beside her and saw that his eyes were also trained on those four shapely buttocks as well. A delighted smile curled his lip as his eyes followed the bouncing and swaying of those lovely globes. Sharon's eyes fell to his penis, still erect and jutting stiffly before him, bobbing and swaying with each step. He walked a bit bow-legged and his balls, very loose and hanging low due to their soak in the hot-tub, flopped back and forth, bouncing against his thighs as he walked.

Emerging from the wooded pathway into the open area beside the pool, JoAnn and Victoria stepped up to the edge and, in synchrony, gracefully dove in. Ed and the girl followed. Sharon sighed with pleasure as the cool, clear water coursed along her naked body flushing away the accumulated heat of the hot tub.

Taking a deep breath, Sharon ducked under the surface. As she swam slowly along the bottom of the pool, she watched the other three swimming about, sunlight dappling their nude bodies beneath the rippling surface of the water.

Sharon saw Victoria's curvaceous figure slipping sinuously through the depths, her full, round breasts dangling below her body, and waving from side to side as she stroked with her arms. Her long dark hair streamed behind her in the currents as her body slipped through the water.

As the girl watched, Victoria turned upward toward the surface. Above her, Sharon saw Ed, slowly treading water at the surface. She noticed that her uncle's prick was still erect and she smiled as she realized that Victoria must have noticed it as well, for the woman headed straight for it.

Rising from the depths below him, Victoria grasped his jutting penis with both hands and thrust its engorged head into her mouth. Ed's legs quit treading and he sank beneath the surface. Their bodies slowly tumbled as they sank toward the bottom, with Victoria gripping Ed's hard-on with both hands and his swollen cock-head between her lips. Victoria's cheeks worked in and out as she sucked mightily on his engorged glans.

Sharon watched until her lungs cried out for air, then she swam for the surface.

"Vickie's at it again, isn't she?" she heard JoAnn say as she emerged.

Sharon giggled. "She sure is!" the girl answered.

"Well, let's go check it out!" JoAnn suggested. She took a deep breath and ducked under the surface, quickly followed by her young niece. They found the other two on the bottom of the pool, Victoria still gripping Ed's hard-on with both hands, and a goodly portion of its long, stiff shaft inside her mouth. After a moment, Victoria released Ed's cock and kicked off the bottom of the pool, stroking for the surface with Ed following her.

Sharon and JoAnn surfaced as well, to find Victoria laughing and giggling at the same time she was gasping for air. JoAnn and Ed grasped her arms and held her up to keep her from sinking as she floundered about.