Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon watched for a time, then she reached out and grasped her uncle's penis as it withdrew from the woman's cunt and pulled it free. She slowly stroked her little fist up and down along the slippery, cum-smeared shaft as she rubbed its swollen, purple head back and forth through the equally slippery and cum-smeared furrow of Victoria's vulva. After a moment, she again reinserted her uncle's bloated cock-head into the woman's joy-hole.

"Ahhhhhhhh..." Ed groaned as he pushed his cock back down into the woman's cunt and held it there. After a minute or so, he sighed and pulled his softening prick out of her and fell back into the water with a splash.

"Jesus Christ..." he gasped as he came back up, floating on his back, "that was incredible!"

Sharon smiled with self-satisfaction, confident of her own contribution to his positive assessment of what had just transpired as she gazed at her uncle, floating on his back in the pool, his penis still semi-erect, sticking up above the water and curving to one side as it gradually softened. The fat, sun-bronzed shaft was reddened from use and a streamer of semen trailed from the tip of his organ.

Sharon paddled over to his side and slipped her little hand under Ed's softening cock, hefting it on her palm. She liked the soft, but heavy, feel of his still partially engorged penis as it lay across her tiny palm. Leaning over him, Sharon extended her tongue and ran it slowly back and forth along the now soft shaft, licking up the dripping semen and pussy juice.

As she tenderly licked her uncle's penis clean, Sharon turned her eyes toward the other girls. JoAnn was still standing astride Victoria, her hands at her crotch, her fingertips lightly stroking the moistly glistening labia of her open vulva as she looked down at Sharon with a benevolent smile on her pretty face.

Victoria still lay there as she was, her feet pulled up and her knees spayed outward. Sharon saw puddles of semen on her flat belly and on the lips of her upturned vulva. Victoria, too, was eyeing Sharon, with a somewhat bemused look on her face as she watched the young girl lick the dripping come from Ed's softening penis.

Finishing, Sharon let her uncle's now flaccid penis flop across his thigh. She gently patted it with her hand, then tenderly kissed its head. She looked up at JoAnn and Victoria, ran her tongue around her mouth, and smacked her lips with satisfaction. Then she cast them a radiant smile.