Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm..." Victoria murmured, licking her lips as she looked up at Ed and smiled.

Now Victoria straightened out her legs, extending them beneath the archway of Ed's parted legs. Leaning back, supporting herself on her hands, she tilted her head back to look up at the underside of Ed's erect penis, projecting stiffly over her upturned face. Extending her tongue, she gently tickled the underside of his loosely dangling testicles with its pointed tip. Ed groaned as her pointed tongue tantalizingly traced figure-eights around and around his dangling balls for a few moments, then slid up the front of his sac to the root of his slightly upward-angled erection.

Victoria very slowly drew her tongue outward along the underside of his quivering hard-on, pressing in on his urethra. Another droplet of pre-cum oozed from the tip of his quivering organ and hung there, growing larger and larger as her tongue advanced upward along the underside of his rigid shaft. Reaching the tip of Ed's penis, Victoria allowed that droplet of clear cock-juice to trickle down into her mouth. Now she began flicking the tip of her tongue up and down through the tiny slit there, gathering up the clear fluid that continued to ooze from that tiny orifice. Touching her tongue to the smooth, broad surface of Ed's swollen glans, she slid her tongue all around that satiny-smooth knob, leaving it wet and shiny with a thick coating of saliva. Then she resumed running her tongue up and down along the underside of his shaft.

JoAnn moved closer to Sharon and sat behind her with her legs around either side of the young girl. She slipped her arms around her niece's body and pulled her close, crushing her firm, round titties against the girl's back and pressing her furry little love nest against her butt. Resting her chin on Sharon's shoulder, they continued to watch Victoria lick her husband's penis while she gently slid her hands up and down the front of her niece's slender body, caressing her flat belly and swelling breasts, then combing her fingers through the soft curls of the young girl's pubes.

"My god...isn't that exciting to watch!" JoAnn purred in Sharon's ear, gently squeezing the young girl's tiny breast with one hand while she stroked the tip of her finger up and down along the slit between Sharon's closed outer labia. She wriggled her ass, grinding her pussy against the girl's butt.

"Ohhh, yes, Aunt Jo..." Sharon softly purred, her slim body squirming in her aunt's tight embrace as she felt the older woman's fingertip tenderly caressing her outer cunt-lips. As her slender body squirmed in her aunt's arms she was aware of the hard little points of the woman's erect nipples poking into her back, surrounded by the warm, spongy flesh of her breasts. She also felt the soft curls of her aunt's pubic bush tickling her ass.

It was the scene before her, though, that was really arousing her passions. She found it incredibly stimulating to watch as Victoria, sitting between Ed's widespread legs with her back arched upward and her head tilted back, ever so slowly running the tip of her extended tongue back and forth along the underside of her uncle's stiffly erect penis. Her large, upturned breasts were somewhat flattened atop her arched body and they jiggled and quivered with her movements.

Ed groaned and his ass squirmed as Victoria slowly ran her tongue back and forth along the underside of his quivering hard-on. Then, as her tongue reached the end of his shaft, Victoria, her head tilted far back beneath his projecting organ, pursed her lips and, raising her chin higher still, touched them to the tip of his cock, kissing it tenderly.

Victoria pulled her legs out from between Ed's wide-spread feet and sat up, cross-legged in front of him. Leaning forward, she pursed her lips and touched them to the tip of his penis again. She opened up her lips just a bit and flicked and twirled the pointed tip of her tongue around and around the very tip of his prick.

Ed smiled. "Ohhhhhh, yeah..." he sighed.

After a few moments, Victoria pushed forward and the big, smooth head of Ed's penis slid between her soft, moist lips and into her mouth. Her lips slipped over the flared edge of his rubbery glans and closed around the thick shaft of his prick. As she began to gently suck on his engorged cock-head, Victoria raised her hands and began lightly stroking her fingertips back and forth along the sides of his rigid shaft.

"Ohhhh, shit...Vickie..." Ed groaned. "You're killing me...ohhhhh, shit...you're driving me nuts!" His lean, athletic body trembled and swayed. He leaned farther and farther back, thrusting his straining penis forward and upward.

Sharon felt JoAnn's body shiver against her back and her aunt's fingers dug into her tender little breast.

"Oooooooh, shit..." JoAnn whispered, her voice husky with passion. "I love it...I love it!" Sharon felt her body tremble again. "Ooooooh...just look at that big, hard cock, honey...isn't that a beautiful sight? God, it makes me so hot to see it like that...especially when there's a beautiful woman's lips wrapped around it!"

Victoria let Ed's cock-head slip out of her mouth and pushed his rigid shaft up against his belly. She began running her tongue slowly up and down along the underside of his organ, stopping from time to time to run it all around its engorged head.

Sharon, although she found the sight of Victoria fellating her uncle's huge penis to be just as exciting as JoAnn apparently did, was a bit perplexed by her aunt's attitude. Without taking her eyes from the fascinating scene before her, the girl whispered, "But doesn't it bother you to see another woman doing that to your husband?"

"Oh, no! Not at all!" JoAnn chuckled. "Eddie and I both thoroughly enjoy seeing the other having a good time...no matter who is giving it to us! Didn't I encourage you to do exactly what we're watching Vickie do right now?"

"Sure...but I'm family," Sharon said. "I'm no threat to you!"

JoAnn chuckled again. "Vickie's no threat either, dear. Eddie and I are secure enough in our feelings for each other that we don't have to worry about that. The only reason I can think of for feeling jealous when I see Eddie with another woman would be if I was being deprived, myself." She squeezed Sharon's tiny breast and stroked her fingertip up and down through the girl's moist slit. "And, honey, as long as I've been with Eddie, I've never been deprived of anything...least of all, sex!"

Sharon giggled, then fell silent as she digested that tidbit of information on the psychology of her aunt and uncle. It was certainly at odds with everything she had ever heard about the nature of a marriage relationship, but it seemed so right and reasonable for them.

Sharon watched closely as Victoria slowly ran her tongue up the underside of Ed's steely erection and flicked it back and forth through the tiny slit at its tip. Then she let his stiff shaft return to its natural angle and touched her lips to the tip, gently slipping his bloated cock-head back into her mouth. As she gently sucked on it while caressing its smooth, broad surface with her tongue inside her mouth, Victoria raised her hands again and began lightly stroking her fingertips back and forth along the sides of his long, stiff shaft again. His cock was rock-solid, swollen veins bulging out along its sides. Its engorged head felt smooth and rubbery as she caressed it with her tongue inside her gently sucking mouth.

Judging by the feel of his hot, steely hard-on and the way his body trembled with built up passion, Victoria was certain that Ed was on the brink of orgasm.

Being very careful not to make any sudden moves that might set him off, Victoria gently allowed Ed's cock-head to slip out of her mouth and took her fingertips away from his rigid shaft.

Leaning back, Victoria gazed at Ed's erect penis as, untouched now, it quivered and twitched expectantly. She glanced down at the other two girls, smiling proudly as they looked upon her handiwork.

Uncrossing her legs, Victoria turned around and leaned back, thrusting her head between Ed's widespread thighs, her face was directly beneath his genitals. Leaving his quivering erection untouched, Victoria extended her tongue and lightly touched its tip to the lowest point of his loosely dangling scrotum. Taking care not to disturb them too much, Victoria slowly traced a figure-eight around Ed's dangling testicles, caressing the soft, pliable skin of his sac with just the pointed tip of her tongue.

Ed groaned and thrust his pelvis forward even more. His stiff, throbbing prick, thrust upward, untouched and quivering with anticipation, as Victoria's tongue caressed and titillated his aching balls with her tongue. He stared down at his straining hard-on and the lushly voluptuous, naked woman lying below it, taking in her large, shapely, breasts with their taut, erect nipples, her slender waist and flat tummy, her wide, flaring hips. As he gazed down at her lovely body, Victoria's knees slowly fell apart, opening up her crotch to reveal the lips of her open vulva. Her inner labia, reddened and glistening with moisture, signaled the woman's obvious arousal.

"My god..." JoAnn whispered breathily in her young niece's ear, "Doesn't my Eddie's prick look magnificent?"

"Uh-huh..." Sharon murmured, feeling her loins heating up as she stared her uncle's enormous erection. To the young girl, it looked even larger now than it had ever looked before, thrust so prominently forward and upward from Ed's arched body. She could see its swollen veins bulging out along the sun-bronzed shaft, its engorged head, dark purple and distended by the internal pressure of its engorgement. Fascinated, she watched her uncle's hard-on jerk and twitch as Victoria's tongue continued to caress his dangling balls.

Victoria leaned back farther and slid her tongue slowly up the backside of his gently swaying scrotum. She continued licking back across his perineum to his ass-hole. She rimmed his rectum with the pointed tip of her tongue a few times, then gently pushed it into his anus. Ed groaned loudly and his arched body jerked repeatedly as Victoria thrust her pointed tongue in and out of his ass-hole.

After a few moments, Victoria pulled her tongue out of Ed's rectum and slowly licked it back across his perineum and down the back of his loosely dangling scrotum. At the bottom, she flicked her tongue against his dangling sac a few times, setting it to swinging. Then, opening her mouth wide beneath it, she lunged upward and engulfed his lower hanging, left testicle with her mouth.

Ed let out a low, lusty groan as he felt Victoria's warm, wet mouth swallow up his testicle, then he let out a sudden, barking grunt.

Watching with anxious fascination, Sharon and JoAnn saw Ed's quivering hard-on jerk upward, spewing a stream of thick, white jism from its tip. Both of them moaned passionately and ground their naked bodies against each other as they watched Ed's magnificent organ, untouched, and therefore, unrestrained, repeatedly jerk upward, spewing stream after stream of milky cum into the air. Ed's spurting semen rained down on Victoria's lush belly and thighs as she lay on the ground before him.

JoAnn's fingers worked feverishly at Sharon's crotch, stroking her moist, tender labia and strumming her sensitive little clit.

Sharon groaned and wriggled her butt against her aunt's furry little cunt. The sight of her uncle's huge prick, jerking and pulsing, spewing streams of thick, white sperm onto Victoria's exquisite, naked body, sent a thrill of excitement through Sharon's smoldering loins, while JoAnn's caresses further fanned the flames of her passion.

"Oh! Oh! Aunt Jo!" she cried. "I...I think I'm going to come!"

"Oh, yes, honey...come!" JoAnn whispered huskily in the girl's ear. She cupped her hand over Sharon's hot little pussy and ground the heel of her palm against the girl's taut clitoris. Her own pussy was inflamed with desire as well and she wriggled her ass, grinding her aching cunt against her niece's squirming buttocks.

"Ohhhh, shit..." she moaned, "look at my Eddie's big, hard cock...ooooooh, Sharon, honey...just look at it jumping up and down, shooting out all that nice, hot cum! Ohhhh, shit...I love it...I love it! What a beautiful sight it is to see Eddie's prick shooting off like that!"

JoAnn's words, her fingers, and the sight of her uncle's spurting cock, combined to send Sharon's passions soaring. With a squeal of delight, her loins exploded with blissful pleasure.

As Sharon's slim, writhing body began to bounce up and down between her thighs, JoAnn hugged her tightly so that her wriggling ass rubbed against her own aroused vagina. "Oh, that's it, honey come for me, baby...come..." JoAnn urged, even as she felt the tingling of an impending orgasm welling up within her own loins. "Oh, yes...oh, yes...me, too...me, toooooo..." she groaned as she began to come as well.

Victoria, her head between Ed's thighs, rolling his testicle about inside her mouth with her tongue, felt it being tugged upward with each contraction of his orgasm. She saw his ass-hole constricting in sync with the pulsations and felt the warm, wet splash of his thick, hot semen on her belly and thighs.

Ed stared down at his throbbing prick, watching it jerk upward with each pulse of his ejaculation, expelling stream after stream of sperm, anointing the luscious, nude body, squirming between his feet. He felt Victoria's lips caressing his scrotum as she rolled his testicle around inside her mouth. It was a delightful sensation to have her sucking on his balls as they pumped out their load of hot cum. As he watched his semen rain down on her body, Ed saw Victoria raise her hand and lay it on her smooth, flat stomach.

Victoria slowly smeared his viscous sperm all around her belly and thighs, then spread her legs farther apart and rubbed his thick, sticky cum up and down through the moist folds of her vulva.

Ed heard her moan and felt his testicle vibrate inside her mouth as her cum-smeared fingers stroked her slippery cunt-lips and caressed her erect clitoris. Victoria let his testicle slip out of her mouth and ran her tongue up the front of his scrotum to the root of his prick. She continued licking her tongue outward along the underside of his still twitching penis until her tongue broke through the long streamer of sticky cum that dribbled from the tip of his cock onto her jiggling breasts. She cupped her flattened tongue around the tip of his engorged glans and gently scrubbed the entire knob.

"Mmmmmmm...yum, yum..." she murmured, smacking her lips appreciatively after lashing her flattened tongue back and forth across the smooth, broad surface of Ed's cock-head, gathering up the final drops of semen oozing from the tiny slit at its tip.

Tilting her head far back, she took the bloated head of Ed's penis into her mouth, bending his softening shaft downward as she sucked on his glans like a calf at a cow's teat. Moaning softly, her voluptuous body slowly writhed in the soft grass as she suckled on Ed's softening cock while she continued to smear his semen about on her belly and breasts, and through the moist folds of her vulva with her hands.

Sighing, Victoria sagged downward, Ed's softened penis stretching out as she continued to grip its head between her lips. Finally, the still bloated knob slipped free with a slight popping sound. His cock snapped back, jiggling and swaying heavily between his thighs.

Smiling blissfully, she lay there, gazing up at Ed's genitals, her shapely body still slowly writhing as she continued to stroke her hands up and down her cum-smeared stomach and thighs.

"Whew..." Ed gasped, sitting down heavily on the ground, his legs extended around either side of Victoria's body, her head near his crotch. He watched her smear his semen across her belly for a few moments, then he reached out and placed his hands on her large, fleshy breasts. Victoria opened her eyes and smiled up at him as he began to gently knead her lovely globes with his fingers.

"Here, sweetie..." she said, scraping some semen from her belly with the edge of her hand and rubbing it off onto her breasts. "Rub that in...the hormones are good for my skin. Cum is my favorite body lotion." She giggled as she went back to rubbing Ed's sperm into her belly and thighs while he worked it into her breasts.

"Christ, Vickie," Ed said as he massaged her fleshy tits, "What an incredible cock-sucker you are! You must have drained a gallon of jiz out of me!"

She smiled up at him. "Well, thank you, honey. It's always nice to have your talents recognized. I guess the more you like to do something, the harder you work to do it well...and there's nothing I'd rather do than suck a big, hard cock like yours..." She laughed. "Although, I don't discriminate against smaller ones!"

They all relaxed for a few minutes, then Victoria looked down at her body, streaked with dried cum. She chuckled and said, "Well, I guess I've had my hormone treatment...I think I'll go shower off now." She stood up and looked around at the others. "Would anyone like to join me?" she asked.

The others also got up and they all headed for the poolside cabana. Entering, all four crowded together under the two showerheads and began rinsing off. Laughing and giggling, they enjoyed soaping up one another's naked body and then rubbing and squirming against each other.

Kneeling down in front of Ed, Victoria carefully soaped his genitals, cooing softly as her soap-slickened fingers slid back and forth along the shaft of his soft, flaccid penis. After a moment, she pushed his limp cock back up against his belly with one hand and tenderly washed his testicles with the other. After fondling his soapy balls for a little while, she slipped her hand back between his thighs and slid her finger up and down through the crack of his butt. Locating his rectum, she pushed her soapy finger up into his ass-hole and slid it in and out a few times. She smiled as Ed grunted and she felt his anus constrict around her invading finger.

Done with her washing, Victoria thoroughly rinsed Ed's butt and genitals. Then she hefted Ed's flaccid penis on her hand.

"Mmmm..." she murmured, gently stoking it with a fingertip as it lay across her palm like a fat sausage. She gently kissed its head and ran her tongue back and forth along the soft shaft. "What a lovely cock!" she said. "You certainly are a lucky girl to have such a big, beautiful cock anytime you want it, JoAnn!"

"Don't I know it!" JoAnn replied. "But then, you're pretty lucky, too, Vickie, because I don't mind sharing it with my friends!"

Finishing their shower, they left the cabana and went back outside. "How about a nice soak in the spa?" Victoria suggested. "It will help restore our energy!"

"You mean you're worn out already, Vickie?" JoAnn asked incredulously. "I never thought I'd hear that!"

Victoria laughed. "Well, to tell the truth, it really wasn't my energy that I was thinking about!" She reached out and flicked Ed's flaccid penis with her fingers so that it flopped up and down.

"Oh! I see!" JoAnn said, laughing. "I should have known! You guys go ahead and get in. I'll go and get us a snack...that'll help, too."

JoAnn headed for the house while the others followed the paved path through the rocks and bushes to the secluded grotto where the spa was located. They climbed down into the hot water, slowly and gingerly settling down onto the seats.

"Ohhh, yes...that feels marvelous..." Victoria sighed, lying back, her eyes closed and a beatific smile on her face.

JoAnn returned a few minutes later with a tray of sandwiches and drinks. She set it down on the edge of the spa and climbed in with the others. Relaxing in the hot water, they laughed and talked as they ate their sandwiches. After a little while, they quieted down, becoming lethargic as the heat soaked into their bodies. Nearly dozing off, Victoria suddenly shook her head and looked around.