Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, that was fun!" Victoria gasped, trying to suppress her giggles as she held onto her friends and caught her breath. "Fuck! I want to do that again!" she cried.. Taking a deep breath, she ducked back under the surface.

Sharon and JoAnn quickly ducked under again in time to see Victoria grab Ed's cock and thrust it into her mouth. This time, as they slowly sank through the clear water, Ed spun his body around, pivoting on his prick inside Victoria's mouth. Turned 180 degrees, Ed grasped Victoria's thighs, pushed them apart, and buried his face between them.

Sharon and JoAnn swam back and forth above them, watching as Ed and Victoria slowly sank to the bottom, eagerly mouthing each other's genitals. Sharon felt her hot little pussy tingling with excitement as she watched her uncle's tongue lapping at Victoria's open vulva while the woman gripped the base of his erect penis in her hands and slid several inches of his rigid organ in and out of her mouth. The cool caress of the water flowing through her aroused labia added to the young girl's growing excitement.

When they all returned to the surface for air, Victoria was laughing merrily. "My god!" she cried. "That is one hell of a kick! I've never done an underwater sixty-nine before! It's a lot of fun...why don't you give it a try, JoAnn?"

"Okay!" JoAnn said, taking a deep breath and ducking under. Ed and JoAnn linked up just as he and Victoria had done a few moments before. Sharon and Victoria swam above, watching them sink to the bottom, their mouths attached to one another's genitals.

Victoria swam close to Sharon and slipped her arm around the girl's slim waist. As they watched the others sink to the bottom, Victoria slid her hand down her back, up and over the curve of her buttock, and plunged it down between her thighs, cupping the young girl's hot little pussy in her palm.

Sharon glanced at Victoria and smiled at her through the clear water. She slipped her own hand over Victoria's round butt and between her thighs to touch the older woman's pussy. Her fingers slid along Victoria's cunt-lips and quickly located her vaginal opening. As she slid her middle finger into the woman's vagina, she thrilled to the contrasting warmth of her pussy compared to the coolness of the surrounding pool water. They floated there, face down on the surface of the water, each one's hand covering the other's pussy, while they watched Ed and JoAnn settle to the bottom of the pool, locked in the sixty-nine position.

"Ooooooh...that is fun!" JoAnn exclaimed when they all came back up for air. "Why don't you try it now, honey?" she said, looking at Sharon.

"Christ! You girls are going to kill me!" Ed gasped, panting and wheezing from his repeated, long stays underwater.

Sharon, her little cunt burning with desire, begged, "Oh, please, Uncle Eddie...I want to try it, too!"

Ed smiled at his young niece's anxious pleading. "Okay, sweetheart, I guess I can't refuse such a cute young girl begging to suck my cock! Let's go!"

Sharon eagerly gulped in air and ducked under the surface. She swam over to her uncle and latched onto his rigid hard-on with both hands and pulled its big purple head into her tiny mouth. She was thrilled by the hot, solid feel of her uncle's erect penis in her hands, the way the heat of its flesh warmed her palms in the cool water. As they quit treading and began to sink through the water, Sharon felt Ed grasp her slender waist and spin her around, the big, smooth head of his prick rotating within her mouth like a ball-in-socket joint. Then her body jerked involuntarily as her uncle's tongue speared into her hot pussy. She nearly gagged as the head of Ed's cock slid up her tongue and bumped against the back of her throat.

Sharon felt as if she were in a dream, floating weightless in space as she and her uncle drifted slowly downward through the cool water, the dreamlike quality of the scene increased by the dappling of everything before her by the shifting brightness and dimming caused by the rippling surface of the water above.

She lay atop him now, her tiny breasts pressed against his abdomen. Her little hands gripped his thick, hard shaft, pulling it up along his belly to reach her mouth. As she eagerly sucked on its bloated head, she gazed down along the upturned underside of that long, thick shaft. It lay nestled in his thick, dark mat of pubic hair, which waved in the currents around it like blades of sea-grass. His big balls, tightened up by the cool water, lay at the root of his thick shaft, his tanned scrotum looking like the wrinkled shell of a huge, hairy walnut.

As they settled to the bottom, Sharon's slim little body began to squirm atop her uncle's chest. Ed lapped at her sweet little cunt with increased vigor and he was suddenly rewarded with a violent explosion of bubbles all around the tip of his cock. Realizing that his young niece had just expelled all her air in the sudden eruption of her orgasm, he quickly pulled the head of his prick out of her mouth and pushed her upward. Holding her slim waist above his head, Ed thrust himself off the bottom of the pool, keeping his mouth pressed to the girl's vagina as he kicked for the surface.

Sharon let out a gasping cry of delight as her head broke the surface. Gasping and groaning, she flailed about with her arms as her loins radiated spasm after spasm of pleasure while Ed's tongue continued to lap at her taut clitoris and juicy little cunt.

JoAnn grabbed her niece's arm to help support her, while Victoria quickly gulped a breath of air and ducked under the water. She pulled Ed away from the girl's crotch to allow him to surface for air while she quickly replaced his mouth on the young girl's spasming vagina with her own. For as long as she could hold her breath, Victoria continued to flap her tongue at Sharon's sweet little pussy while the girl's slender body writhed sinuously in the cool water before her.

Sharon's orgasm gradually subsided and her body went limp, dangling there in the water while Ed and JoAnn supported her by her armpits. After a few moments, they swam to the shallow area, hauling Sharon with them. They set her down to rest when she could reach the bottom.

Victoria swam over to the broad concrete steps at the entrance to the shallow area and sat down on the top one, which was about six inches below the surface. Leaning back, she propped herself up on her elbows and stretched out to relax in the warm sun, the backside of her body submerged in the cool water. She lay there on the broad top step, her butt resting on the edge of the step and her feet on the next lower one. Her head was thrown back, her long dark hair dangling in the water behind her.

After a few moments of basking in the warm rays of the sun, Victoria raised her head and looked at the others. Through half-closed eyelids, and with a contented smile on her lips, she gazed at them, standing in the waist deep water a few feet before her. She languidly drew her feet up against the step she was sitting on, and allowed her knees to slowly fall away, splaying her thighs wide apart and opening up her crotch to the rays of the sun as well as to the others' view.

Ahhhhh..." she sighed, ''what a lovely way to spend a day! I'm sure glad I let you talk me into staying, JoAnn!"

"Well, I'm happy you're enjoying yourself, Vickie," JoAnn said. "I'm glad you stayed, too!"

Sharon eyed Victoria's exquisitely voluptuous body, as the woman lay there relaxing in the sun. Her large, round breasts with their tautly erect nipples pointed upward, only slightly flattened by gravity. Droplets of water, glinting in the sunlight, trickled down the curved sides of her breasts and flat belly, collecting in the concave depression of her lower abdomen. The young girl's eyes were especially drawn to the woman's lovely cunt, displayed so openly now between her widespread thighs.

Victoria's outer lips were pulled apart by her open thighs, revealing her pink, juicy, inner folds to the young girl's view. Droplets of water glistened like diamonds on the moist tissues of her inner labia as the rippling surface of the pool gently lapped at the lower end of her upturned vagina.

With her legs spread so wide apart, Sharon could easily see the bright pink head of Victoria's erect clitoris protruding from its darker surrounding folds as well as the dark entrance of her vagina, which lay just above the surface of the water. Little wavelets lapped at that opening as if it were the portal of a tiny sea-cave.

Sharon wasn't the only one getting an eyeful of Victoria's magnificent body, laid out in all its naked glory in the bright afternoon sun. Ducking down in the water until just his head protruded above the surface, Ed slowly moved forward to the foot of the steps upon which Victoria was reclining. Kneeling on the bottom step while lying across the middle step, with his face just a few inches away from her butt, he gazed at her open pussy, nestled there between her widespread thighs, its pink, convoluted folds glistening with droplets of love juice and pool water. Her moist vulva looked like a pale, pink rose laid upon an altar as an offering to the sun, its petals bedewed with moisture.

Ed's eyes traveled upward, over the slight rise of her hairless mons, up the concave slope of her belly, to the glorious mounds of her breasts, with their taut, erect nipples pointing upward from the tips of those lovely twin peaks.

Victoria gazed back at him through the valley between those luscious mounds, a lusty gleam in her eye and a naughty smile on her lips.

Ed's eyes met hers and he smiled back. "Christ! What a view!" he exclaimed.

Victoria smiled, obviously delighted by Ed's appreciation of her feminine charms. She lightly stroked her fingertips back and forth along her inner thighs, then pulled them back, opening up her crotch even further.

'Mmmmmm...that looks good enough to eat!" Ed growled.

Victoria chuckled. "Oh, I assure you, sweetie...it's definitely good enough to eat!"

Ed smiled and moved closer, between Victoria's thighs, his chin parting the surface of the water like the prow of a ship. Extending his tongue as far as he could, Ed slid it up into Victoria's gaping vaginal opening as if he were beaching his boat in that sea cave.

"Oooooooh, shit!" Victoria moaned, thrusting her crotch upward, mashing her juicy cunt against Ed's mouth and chin. "Ohhhh, yes...yes...yes..." she groaned as she felt Ed's tongue caressing the smooth, moist walls of her vaginal canal. "Ooooooh, that feels so good, Eddie..."

JoAnn swam forward and mounted the steps to sit down beside Victoria. She gestured to Sharon, and her young niece did the same on the other side of the brunette. JoAnn and Sharon each grasped one of Victoria's large, round breasts in their hands, fondling and caressing them as they watched Ed lick her upturned vagina.

After a few moments, JoAnn leaned down and took her friend's taut, rubbery nipple between her lips and gently sucked and nibbled on it.

Sharon, taking her cue from JoAnn, leaned down and took Victoria's other nipple into her tiny mouth as well.

Victoria whimpered and groaned appreciatively as the two girls sucked on her taut, hard nipples and fondled her titties while Ed tongued her juicy cunt. She moaned and her butt wriggled against the concrete step as Ed pressed his mouth tightly against her pussy and extended his tongue as far up her vaginal passageway as he could. She felt his tongue caressing the smooth, moist walls of her love tunnel, seeming to delve deeper and deeper into her aching cunt. After a while, she felt his tongue slowly withdraw from her vagina, then circle around and around the entrance of her gaping joy-hole. Her body quivered with delight as Ed's lapping tongue scooped up the cool pool water, splashing it into her vaginal entrance and against the inflamed walls of her love tunnel.

Peering down as they sucked on Victoria's erect nipples, Sharon and JoAnn felt her body jerk each time they saw Ed's tongue splash the cool water into her hot cunt. After a few moments, they saw his tongue again touch Victoria's vaginal opening, circle around and around a few times, then slowly slide upward through the dripping folds of her inner labia to the bright pink nub of her erect clitoris as it protruded from those juicy folds. He circled his tongue around and around her taut, erect clit for a moment, then he lashed his tongue back and forth across its tiny, pink button-head. Victoria gasped and her body jerked, her pelvis thrusting upward, mashing her hot cunt against Ed's chin.

"Ooooooh...ooooooh..." Victoria moaned as thrills of pleasure shot through her loins. Glassy-eyed, her head rolled from side to side as Ed caressed her sensitive love button with his tongue while JoAnn and Sharon sucked and fondled her lovely titties. Soon her butt was bouncing up and down on the step, causing the shallow water she was sitting in to slosh across her thighs and loins, intensifying those delightful sensations as the contrastingly cool water splashed against her hot, aroused labia and clitoris.

JoAnn let Victoria's erect nipple slip from her lips and she slid down to the next step beside her husband. She slipped her arm around him and laid her head against his, tenderly tickling his ear with the tip of her tongue as she watched, from close up now, as Ed licked her friend's pussy.

"Mmmmmm..." she murmured softly after a few moments. "That sure looks yummy! How about letting me do that for a little while, honey?"

"Okay, sweetheart," Ed said, smiling, as he turned to press his dripping mouth to JoAnn's lips. JoAnn hungrily devoured his lips and tongue as her friend's vaginal secretions flavored their kiss.

After their long, passionate tongue-duel, JoAnn broke their kiss and said, "Mmmmm...Vickie's pussy juice sure tastes good on your lips...but I want some direct from the source!"

Ed chuckled as he moved aside to allow JoAnn to take his place at the altar between Victoria's widespread thighs. Smiling happily, JoAnn thrust her face down at her friend's crotch and began lapping eagerly at Victoria's juicy cunt.

Having quieted down for a few moments as they switched, Victoria gasped as JoAnn's tongue touched her vagina. Soon her butt was bouncing atop the step once again as her friend's tongue began lapping at her inflamed pussy.

Ed rose and stepped up on the stair beside Victoria. He stood there, gazing down at the three girls, smiling benevolently as he watched JoAnn and Sharon pleasure the strikingly beautiful brunette.

Sharon, without taking her lips from Victoria's taut, rubbery nipple, looked upward at her uncle, standing over them. She noticed that his penis was no longer fully erect, but was still partially tumescent, projecting away from his body, curving downward in an arc, like a large sausage attached to his loins at one end.

Ed gazed down at Victoria's beautiful face, smiling as he watched the fleeting expressions of pleasure contort her finely chiseled features as his wife's tongue caressed her pussy. Her head was thrown back, her long, wet, raven-colored hair heaped upon the edge of the pool and dangling in the water behind her. Her eyes were glassy and unfocussed and her mouth hung open, emitting a continuous string of lusty moans and groans.

Ed stepped across her, straddling Victoria's head. Bending his knees, Ed lowered his body until the head of his downward-curved penis touched Victoria's lower lip. Moving his hips in a small circle, he drew the tip of his prick slowly around and around her open mouth, caressing her lips with his smooth glans. Shifting slightly, he lowered the head of his cock into Victoria's open mouth, touching it to her tongue. He slowly bobbed his hips up and down, dangling the head of his prick within the circle of Victoria's open mouth as if it were a baited line. He soon received the nibble he was waiting for. Victoria's pink tongue came up and swirled around and around the tip of Ed's dangling penis.

Sharon, still kneading Victoria's spongy tit with her tiny fingers, while gently chewing on its taut nipple, peered upward beneath Ed's butt and between his legs, watching as he dangled his cock over the woman's face. She saw Victoria's tongue caress its glans for a few moments, then she raised her head a bit and several inches of her uncle's semi-tumescent penis disappeared into the woman's open mouth.

Victoria closed her lips around the soft shaft and slowly lowered her head, withdrawing Ed's cock from her mouth. When the flared edge of his glans caught on her pursed lips, Sharon saw her uncle's soft prick stretch as Victoria continued to pull downward on it with her lips. When his glans popped free of her lips, Ed's soft cock sprang back like a released rubber band, flopping heavily back and forth between his thighs.

Victoria raised her head and again engulfed the first several inches of Ed's flaccid organ in her mouth. Gripping it with her lips she pulled downward, stretching it out until it popped free again.

The next time Victoria took Ed's cock into her mouth and pulled down on it, Sharon noticed that it didn't appear to be as stretchy as it was before. And when it pulled out of her mouth her uncle's organ flopped to and fro between his thighs more heavily.

Victoria extended her tongue and flicked at the tip of Ed's dangling prick. Sharon could see that her uncle's penis was swelling larger now as Victoria's tongue batted it from side to side. Then, with little jerks and pulses, Ed's cock slowly raised its head, its thick shaft gradually straightening out as its head lifted higher and higher with each pulse.

Victoria smiled with delight as she gazed up at Ed's cock, watching it grow fully erect, projecting at a slight upward angle, above her upturned face. She extended her tongue and touched it to the base of his shaft, just above his balls, and slowly drew it out along the underside, all the way to the very tip.

Sharon watched Victoria run her tongue back and forth along the underside of her uncle's massive hard-on for a few moments, then she took one of her hands off Victoria's fleshy breast and raised it to her uncle's testicles. Ed groaned and his butt squirmed as the young girl's little fingers touched his hairy, wrinkled balls. His sac was still tight from being immersed in the cool water, but as Sharon tenderly caressed his wrinkled scrotum, it began to loosen up and soon the young girl was able to fondle her uncle's testicles on her palm.

"Ohhhhh, Eddie..." Victoria moaned between strokes of her tongue as she gazed up at the underside of his erect penis. "What a big, beautiful cock you have! Ohhh, shit...my pussy is so hot! I...ooooooh...I want you to fuck me! Oooooooh, fuck me Eddie...fuck me with this big, hard cock!"

JoAnn raised her head, licking her lips. "C'mon, honey," she said. "Give it to her! Vickie sure is ready for it! Just look at how hot and juicy her cunt is!"

Ed straightened up and stepped down onto the lower step between Victoria's thighs as JoAnn backed away. He stood there for a moment, gazing down at the brunette's lush, voluptuous body laid out before him, her butt writhing and squirming atop the concrete step, her beautiful face contorted with lustful desire.

"Ooooooh...c'mon, baby...give it to me..." Victoria groaned, tightening her buttocks and thrusting her pussy upward as she stared at Ed's enormous erection with a fiery gaze.

JoAnn, floating behind Ed, swam closer and slipped her hand between his parted thighs to grasp his dangling testicles. He groaned and his prick jerked as he felt his wife's cool, wet hand cup and fondle his balls. After a moment, she released his scrotum and pushed her hand farther through his legs to wrap her fist around the thick base of his rigid hard-on. JoAnn slowly slid her hand back and forth along the full length of her husband's jutting organ a few times, then said, "C'mon, honey...you're all ready, too...let's fuck her!"