Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed leaned forward and JoAnn, still gripping the root of her husband's penis between his thighs, directed its engorged head toward Victoria's anxiously waiting vagina. Touching the swollen head of her husband's prick to her friend's vulva, JoAnn pushed and pulled on the base of his rigid organ, rubbing its big, smooth head up and down through the other woman's juicy, pink labia. When her husband's big, purple glans was well coated with a glistening layer of Victoria's slippery love juice, JoAnn inserted the rubbery knob into the woman's gaping vaginal opening.

Ed held it there for a moment, with just the head of his prick within the portal of Victoria's love tunnel, while JoAnn stroked her fist back and forth along his stiff, hard shaft. Then he slowly pushed his cock down into Victoria's upturned cunt in one continuous thrust. His rigid prick slid smoothly and easily through the well-lubricated sheath of her vaginal passageway, not stopping until his balls pressed against the cheeks of her ass.

Sharon, still sucking on one of Victoria's big titties while she fondled it with both hands, felt a thrill of forbidden pleasure as she saw her aunt not only allow her husband to fuck another woman, but actually help to insert his penis into that other woman's vagina as well.

"Ohhh, my god..." Victoria groaned as Ed's long, hard cock bottomed out in her aching cunt, expanding the deepest recesses of her vagina. She couldn't move, didn't want to move, as the feeling of fullness overwhelmed her. Ed's hot, throbbing prick seemed to stretch the tender, juicy walls of her vagina to their limits. "Oh, shit...oh, shit..." she whimpered. "God, your cock is so big and hot! It feels like I've been skewered by a burning baseball bat!"

Victoria's butt began to squirm a bit as her aching cunt accommodated itself to the intrusion of that massive instrument of pleasure. Ed slowly withdrew his prick from Victoria's pussy, pausing for a moment when just its head was still within her joy-hole. Then he slowly slid it back inside. Victoria gasped and her body trembled as she felt its big, bulbous head slowly push through her vaginal tunnel to plunge into her deepest recesses once again.

JoAnn held her husband's scrotum in her hand, fondling his testicles as she held it up and away so she could watch his penis slide slowly in and out of Victoria's juicy cunt. After a few moments, she glanced around Ed's thigh and caught her niece's eye as the young girl continued suckling the woman's breast. JoAnn gestured to Sharon to join her.

Sharon slid off the step and moved behind her uncle, slipping down into the water with her aunt. As they floated in the water behind Ed's back, they both put an arm around each other's waist and gripped one of his thighs with their free hands to hold themselves in place as they pulled their faces close beneath Ed's butt.

From just a few inches away, their heads pressed against each other between Ed's arched legs, Sharon and her aunt watched her uncle slowly fuck Victoria.

"Oooooh, isn't that a beautiful sight!" JoAnn whispered, giving her niece's slender body a squeeze as they watched Ed's thick, hard shaft slide up and down though the taut-stretched labia of Victoria's vagina.

As Ed slowly withdrew his penis from the woman's cunt, its swollen head popped free of her joy-hole. The two girls stared at the underside of that thick, sun-bronzed shaft, twitching and quivering stiffly and glistening in the sunlight with a slippery, shiny layer of pussy juice as it pointed downward at Victoria's open cunt. Ed's well-tanned organ contrasted with the paler skin of Victoria's smooth, white, inner thighs and her moist, pink vulva.

Joann slid her hand forward and cupped it over the little mound of her niece's breast, catching the girl's taut little nipple between her fingers.

"Ooooooh..." JoAnn moaned softly, giving that little mound a gentle squeeze as they watched Ed lower his hips a bit and touch the bloated head of his penis to the other woman's open pussy, then slowly slide it up and down through the wet slippery folds of her vulva several times. Ed rimmed the edge of Victoria's gaping joy-hole with the tip of his glans for a moment, then slowly pushed his engorged knob down into that dark opening. As the big, purple knob was followed by the thick, bronzed shaft of his penis, they saw the woman's labia stretching to accommodate its massive girth. When his balls finally pressed against her ass, and his prick was fully embedded in her cunt, Ed gently ground his pelvis against her, stirring his huge organ around within the depths of her vagina. Victoria groaned, her ass writhing beneath him, adding to the stirring movement of his hot, throbbing prick within the tight confines of her vagina.

After a few moments, Ed stopped grinding his pelvis against her and slowly withdrew his penis from her vagina again. When its big, purple head slipped out of Victoria's vaginal opening, Ed's rigid cock sprang upward, quivering stiffly. He squatted a little lower and laid his long, hard shaft along the moist, slippery furrow of Victoria's open vulva. He slowly thrust his hips forward and back, sliding the underside of his massive organ back and forth along her juicy slit. Drawing back until the tip of his penis touched the woman's protruding clitoris, Ed wriggled his ass a bit so that his glans caressed the glistening, pink bud of Victoria's aroused clit. The woman moaned and her butt squirmed with the delightful pleasure of the contact between his smooth, rubbery glans and her sensitive love-button.

Now Ed drew back, dragging the head of his prick down through Victoria's juicy furrow until it lodged in her vaginal opening again. Pushing forward, he drove his entire penis back down into her cunt.

Sharon and JoAnn watched with growing excitement as Ed slowly pistonned his massive hard-on in and out of Victoria's juicy cunt, her dripping labia stretching and pulling with each stroke. They saw the bright pink head of Victoria's clitoris protrude from its hood each time Ed thrust his cock down into her, and retract back into its hood each time he pulled it out again.

Sharon felt JoAnn's body squirm against her own and her fingertips dug into her tiny breast. She glanced up at her aunt's lovely face and saw the lustful passion in her eyes as she watched her husband's huge penis slide in and out of her friend's vagina at a gradually increasing pace.

Noticing that her niece was looking at her, JoAnn met the girl's gaze, and smiled at her crookedly.

"Oh, shit!" she whispered huskily. "Watching this is making me too, too horny! I can't stand it anymore...I've got to get in on it, myself!"

JoAnn released Sharon's body and crawled up on the step next to Victoria. She stood up, water cascading off of her golden-tanned body and long blond hair. She turned around and stepped over Victoria with one foot, facing Ed. Thrusting her hips forward, she wiggled her ass, waving her damp, golden love nest in front of her husband's face.

Ed smiled and leaned forward. Extending his tongue, he thrust it into the dark cleft below that neat little nest of damp, blond curls.

"Ahhhhh..." JoAnn sighed with delight as she slid her hands up and down either side of her forward thrust crotch. Placing her fingertips on either side of her pussy, she pulled back, opening up her vulva further to the delightful caresses of her husband's tongue.

Victoria, lying there in a daze of sexual bliss as Ed pumped his hot, throbbing cock in and out of her aching cunt, gazed up at JoAnn, standing over her, straddling her body. She watched her friend's shapely, smoothly tanned buttocks quiver and sway above her, while between her slender thighs, Victoria could see her friend's vagina, its pink labia moist and dripping with pussy juice and pool water as Ed's tongue eagerly lapped at that moist crevice.

Resting the back of her head atop the coping around the edge of the pool, Victoria raised her arms and placed her hands on those lovely, quivering globes and tenderly kneaded the smooth, firm flesh of JoAnn's shapely buttocks. After a few moments' caress, Victoria dug her fingers into her friend's butt-cheeks and pulled downward.

JoAnn's knees bent and splayed outward as she squatted down over Victoria's face. As soon as it was within range, Victoria spread JoAnn's buttocks with her hands and plunged her extended tongue into her friend's dripping pussy.

Ed, his tongue still in his wife's snatch, followed her down, leaning forward to keep his mouth pressed to her pussy. JoAnn placed her hands on the edge of the pool behind her and leaned back, arching her body and thrusting her firm, round titties skyward while tilting her pelvis upward so that Victoria could lick and probe the lower portion of her vulva and joy-hole, while her husband had full access to the upper end of her vulva and her erect clitoris.

"Ohhhhh, yes...yes..." JoAnn moaned, her butt slowly grinding in a circle as both their tongues licked and caressed her aroused vagina at the same time.

Sharon, floating alone now beneath her uncle's arched legs, held on to the backs of his thighs, keeping her face pulled up close beneath his ass so she could watch what was going on between his thighs. As Ed had leaned forward, to keep his mouth on JoAnn's pussy while she squatted down over Victoria's face, his pelvis had tilted downward, affording Sharon an excellent view, from the rear, of the underside of his erect penis, also pointed downward now, as it slid in and out of Victoria's upturned vagina.

Her nose was within inches of her uncle's hairy balls and she was, therefore, able to observe from very close range as his huge cock stroked slowly up and down, disappearing and reappearing, into and out of Victoria's well-lubricated vagina. Each time Ed withdrew his prick from Victoria's cunt, it opened up a space between their bodies, allowing Sharon to see her aunt's pussy, framed on either side by the twin mounds of Victoria's breasts, as their two tongues lapping at either end of her aunt's juicy slit.

What she saw just beyond the tip of her nose interested her the more, however. The sight of her uncle's huge, erect penis pumping up and down, sliding smoothly in and out of Victoria's cunt, was quite thrilling. She felt her stomach flutter with excitement as she watched that thick, hard shaft slowly withdraw from the woman's vagina, glistening with pussy juice, big blue veins rippling and bulging beneath its taut-stretched, sun-bronzed skin. As she watched, fascinated by the sight, she tried to imagine how Victoria felt when Ed's hairy balls pressed against her ass and the entire length of that enormous organ lay deep in her belly.

Sharon wondered how it would feel to have that huge, hot, throbbing organ embedded in her own tight little, virgin pussy. It was nearly unimaginable that it could fit, but Sharon felt a thrills of excitement shooting through her loins as she contemplated the thought.

When Ed paused at the top of his stroke, with just the head of his cock inside Victoria's cunt, Sharon decided she couldn't just watch anymore. Reaching out, she grasped her uncle's thick, hard shaft in her tiny hand. "Ooooooh..." she sighed, another thrill of delight shooting through her loins as she felt the hot, solid flesh of her uncle's penis throbbing against her palm.

Sharon brought up her left hand and wrapped it around her uncle's shaft as well, just below her right. She smiled with delight at the hot, solid feel of her uncle's erect organ gently throbbing in her tiny hands. She began to slowly slide her fists up and down that long, stiff shaft, her palms gliding easily along its wet, slippery surface. She heard Ed groan and saw his butt squirm as she gently stroked her hands up and down his rigid shaft while he remained poised there with just his swollen glans remaining within the warm, wet grip of Victoria's joy-hole.

Sharon stroked her uncle's hard-on for a few moments, then she moved forward a bit and lashed her tongue across the wrinkled skin of his scrotum. Ed grunted and she saw his buttocks clench. As she continued to lick his balls while stroking his straining shaft with both hands, Sharon saw his ass begin to tremble and quiver above her. Then he grunted again, more forcefully this time, and he suddenly thrust his cock down into Victoria's hot, juicy cunt, trapping Sharon's tiny hands between his groin and the woman's vagina.

Sharon yanked her hands out, allowing Ed to drive his aching cock all the way into Victoria's pussy. The woman squealed and her ass bounced and writhed against the concrete step as her cunt once again received the full length of Ed's hot, throbbing organ after having been teased with only its head during the time Sharon was caressing its shaft.

Ed ground his balls against Victoria's ass for a moment, twisting his cock within her pussy. Slowly withdrawing his prick from her until just the head remained inside, he paused for a second, then quickly thrust himself back down into her warm, wet cunt.

Now Ed began pumping his hard-on in and out of Victoria's pussy at a faster and faster rate. Watching her uncle's massive organ slide in and out, Sharon slid her little hands lightly over and around his lean, muscular buttocks, and flicked her tongue at his flopping testicles.

Victoria, in a state of delirious ecstasy, gazed up at JoAnn's puckered ass-hole with lust-filled eyes, as she speared her pointed tongue into her friend's vaginal opening and savored her sweet love nectar trickling down into her mouth. She had always taken great pleasure in eating JoAnn's luscious blond pussy, but doing it like this, while Ed's enormous, hard, throbbing prick pumped in and out of her hot cunt at the same time, transformed that very delightful experience into a truly wondrous event.

She thrust her stiffened tongue as far up JoAnn's dripping love tunnel as she could, swirling it all around, trying to gather more and more of her friend's delicious secretions. Her passions were welling up within her inflamed loins as she felt Ed's huge cock plowing back and forth through her aching cunt, its thick, hot shaft threatening to split her tight pussy apart as its big, round head repeatedly pounded against the back wall of her vagina.

Feeling her passions welling up inside her, Victoria pressed her lips tightly against JoAnn's lower vulva and thrust her tongue deep into her friend's vagina, as her loins exploded with pleasure.

JoAnn noticed Victoria's passionate grunts and groans and realized that her friend was having an orgasm. She straightened up and saw how her butt bounced and writhed in the swallow water on the concrete step as her husband drove his cock in and out of her.

"Ohhh, yes...come, Vickie, come..." she cried, "feel my Eddie's big, hard cock sliding in and out of your hot, juicy cunt while you come!"

Pulling Ed up and away from her crotch, allowing Victoria access to her entire vagina, JoAnn screwed her hot cunt down on her friend's mouth. Taking her husband's hands, she placed them on her own breasts, then reached down and began fondling both of Victoria's quivering mounds. She leaned forward a bit and pressed her lips to Ed's, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

"Oooooooh...I'm so hot...I...I...l'm about ready to come, too..." JoAnn moaned, grinding her cunt against Victoria's mouth, feeling her tongue probing deep into her vaginal passageway. "Oooooooh, yes...that's it, Vickie, honey...stick your tongue way up there inside my hot pussy...ooooooh...ooooooh...that's it, honey, wiggle it all around inside there...ooooooh, yes, yes, yes...ooooooh..."

Throwing her head back and emitting a wild cry of passion, JoAnn thrust her pussy down into Victoria's face as her loins exploded with pleasure. Her head lolled from side to side on her shoulders, her long, damp hair a shimmering, golden cascade behind her back. Her pert round titties with their taut, upward pointing nipples, quivered and bounced as her exquisite figure jerked and writhed in the grips of her orgasm.

Sharon, hearing the other women's cries of delight, knew that they must both be in the throes of orgasm. Her own loins burned with desire as she watched her uncle's massive hard-on driving in and out of Victoria's spasming vagina with ever increasing speed.

In the heat of his passion, Ed no longer worried about trying to keep the head of his prick within Victoria's pussy on the up-stroke. Sharon frequently saw the big, purple head of her uncle's rampant penis pull completely free of her vagina before thrusting back into that gaping hole. Sharon was transfixed by the sight of that magnificent organ, it's long, thick shaft rippling with bulging veins, and its huge, purple head, fully engorged, glistening wetly with the woman's love juice as it plunged in and out of Victoria's open vagina.

The young girl's heart beat wildly and her stomach fluttered with excitement as she watched that marvelous organ plunge into the open well of Victoria's upturned vagina, withdraw, and plunge in again, and again. Pool water splashed across Victoria's loins as her butt bounced up and down on the concrete step, flooding the open well of her vagina between thrusts of his mighty hard-on.

From her uncle's guttural grunts of passion and the appearance of his furiously thrusting penis, Sharon guessed that Ed, too, was on the verge of coming. Smiling mischievously to herself, Sharon ducked her head and scooped up a mouthful of water. The next time Ed withdrew his prick from the moist warmth of Victoria's cunt, Sharon spewed it forth, hosing down his hot, throbbing hard-on and aching balls with a stream of cool water, just as it was poised to plunge back into Victoria's hot pussy.

Shocked at the sudden, unexpected cooling, Ed let out an explosive grunt and Sharon saw his quivering prick jerk, ejecting an amorphous blob of viscous, translucent white sperm straight down into the gaping well of Victoria's open vagina. Ed thrust his hips downward to drive his throbbing hard-on back into the warm, wet, spasming embrace of Victoria's cunt, but the head of his prick missed her vaginal opening and, instead, slid down through the crack of her ass and plunged into the water below. Ed groaned at this second dousing of his hot prick with cool pool water. He quickly pulled his cock out of the water just as it jerked upward again, spewing a stream of thick, white cum upward through the juicy furrow of Victoria's cunt, from her ass-hole across the open pit of her joy-hole, and on up to splash across the protruding pink bud of her clitoris and naked mons.

Ed thrust his cock downward, but was thwarted once again as his throbbing penis jerked upward, causing him to again miss Victoria's vaginal opening. Spewing a stream of boiling cum, Ed's bloated cock-head plowed upward through Victoria's juicy furrow, passed over her taut little clit, and sprayed jiz onto to her belly and breasts.

Giggling at the problems in timing her uncle was having in the wake of the unexpected ejaculation that she had precipitated by her suddenly hosing down his straining hard-on with cool water, Sharon reached out and grasped his throbbing prick as Ed raised his body again. Pulling downward and squeezing as if she were milking the teat of one of the cows on her family's farm, Sharon felt her uncle's huge cock pulse and another stream of hot semen gushed from its tip to splash across Victoria's juicy labia.

Sharon squeezed Ed's cock again as she aimed its tip so that the next spurt of thick, white cum shot straight down into Victoria's gaping joy-hole, then she inserted his big, purple glans into the woman's vaginal opening.

Ed groaned and thrust his hips downward, driving his throbbing cock down into Victoria's pussy.

Sharon heard Victoria shriek as her orgasm hit another peak while Ed held himself motionless, his balls pressed tight against her ass and his hot, throbbing penis pumped the last of his cum into her spasming vagina. When the pulsations in his cock began to weaken, Ed resumed his long, slow stroking in and out of Victoria's juicy cunt while both their passions gradually cooled.