Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Sharon meets JoAnn's best female friend.
21k words
4.77
7.6k
6

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older

PALM SPRINGS VACATION

CHAPTER FOUR

Sharon lay dozing in the warm, mid-morning sun, quietly floating on an air mattress on the placid surface of the pool. She had grown drowsy as her slim, naked body soaked up the warm, delightfully relaxing rays of the sun. After three days of nearly constant outdoor nudity, the young girl's pale skin was turning a rich, golden, all-over tan, with no disruptive pasty-white tan lines.

In that trance-like state between waking and sleeping, surreal images of her experiences during the last few days drifted through her mind, her uncle's huge penis, erect and sun-bronzed, beding the centerpiece of her visions. She saw it standing tall before her now as she licked and kissed it, watching thick streams of milky sperm fountain from its tip. She also imagined it repeatedly plunging into her aunt's pussy, mouth, and anus just as she had witnessed at pool-side the day before.

Sharon felt her hand being grasped as it dangled in the water beside her raft. She turned her head and opened her eyes to see JoAnn, also floating on an air-mattress, pull herself up next to her, docking the rafts side by side, facing in opposite directions so they could easily look at one another.

JoAnn smiled at her young niece and said, "You've been very quiet for quite a while, sweetheart. What are you thinking about?"

"Oh, mostly about all the stuff we did out here yesterday."

JoAnn smiled again and laid her hand on the girl's slender thigh, tenderly caressing it. "You're still all good with it aren't you, honey? Remember, we just want you to have a good time here. If you're not good with anything, just say the word and we'll stop."

"Oh, no, Aunt Jo, everything's great! Yesterday was amazing!"

JoAnn smiled broadly and squeezed Sharon's thigh. "Oh, good, sweetie...I'm so glad! Yesterday was amazing, wasn't it?"

"Oh, yeah! I just can't stop thinking about seeing Uncle Eddie's big, hard dick going in and out of your pussy like that! It was so exciting! And then you even stuck it into your butt! I couldn't believe what I was seeing!"

"Oh I hope we didn't go too far too soon, sweetheart," JoAnn said. "I just couldn't help myself. When I get worked up, Eddie can stick his dick anywhere...I just love it!"

Sharon gazed dreamily up at the sky, images of her uncle's immense penis in her mind. "But...but, how...doesn't it hurt back there?" she asked.

"Oh, it can...especially with a dick like Eddie's. But we took it slow and easy, with a lot of start and stop practice and eventually we managed to do it comfortably and then we both found it to be really quite pleasurable."

JoAnn slid her hand up Sharon's thigh and cupped her palm over the girl's pubic mound. "But this is what you should be thinking about, sweetheart... before you ever consider butt-fucking!" JoAnn laughed.

"Oh, I am, Aunt Jo, I am..." Sharon squirmed, bucking her pubes against her aunt's hand. "I just keep thinking about Uncle Eddie's big, beautiful cock going in and out of my tight little pussy!"

JoAnn laughed, then flipped her hand over so that she could slide her fingertip up and down through Sharon's moist slit. "Well, I suppose that could be done much more easily than through the back door," she said, giggling. "However, if you decide you're not going to save this little prize for some lucky boy, I'm quite sure you Uncle Eddie would be quite happy to pop this sweet little cherry."

"Oooooh...ooooooh..." Sharon moaned softly, her butt squirming as her aunt's fingertip delved deeper between her outer labia to caress the tender, moist, inner folds of her vulva. "Doesn't it bother you to talk about your husband sticking his dick into another woman?"

"Oh, no, sweetheart. Eddie and I have an agreement that we can have other people as long as we don't try to hide it from each other and as long as we guard against it changing how we feel about each other. Loving each other the way we do means we only want to the other to enjoy him or herself however they want to, as long as we save some for just the two of us. That's especially true when we're together with other people. It's a really big turn-on for me to actually watch Eddie have fun with another woman or for him to see me with another man!"

The pleasant tinkling of chimes broke through the girls' discussion.

"What's that, Aunt Jo?" Sharon asked.

"Damn!" JoAnn swore, looking annoyed at their being disturbed. "Just when we were getting interesting! That's the doorbell, honey. There must be someone out at the gate. Probably a deliveryman or something. You just go ahead and relax, honey...I'll go and check it out."

JoAnn slipped off of her air-mattress and swam to the side of the pool. Sharon watched her aunt's beautiful, tanned body as she gracefully climbed out of the water, grabbed a bathrobe from a chair on the patio, and entered the house.

Agitated by JoAnn's swimming, Sharon's mattress bobbed and rocked atop the roiled surface of the water, gently lulling her back into her a dream-like state as the wavelets slowly settled out.

--------------------------------------------

"Hello there!"

Startled awake by a strange voice, Sharon jerked her head up and saw JoAnn and another woman standing at the edge of the pool looking down at her. Sharon gasped and quickly rolled off her air mattress, into the water. Embarrassed, she tried to hide her nakedness behind the floating raft as she looked up at the two women. They were both laughing.

"Oh, it's all right, honey, you don't have to be embarrassed," JoAnn called out, still giggling. "Vickie knows how we live here--"

"And I certainly envy your lifestyle, too!" the other woman broke in. "I've been trying to talk my husband into building me a swimming pool for years, but something else always comes up."

"C'mon over here, Sharon, honey, and meet my best friend," JoAnn said.

Sharon slowly paddled over to the others, pushing the plastic raft before her. Reaching the edge of the pool, she reluctantly pushed it away and clung to the concrete coping, her naked body pressed against the side of the pool, beneath the water. She looked up and smiled nervously.

JoAnn laughed again and said, "Oh, c'mon now, girl...I thought we'd gotten you past that modesty crap!" JoAnn bent over and grasped Sharon's arm. She physically dragged the girl up and out of the pool.

"This is Victoria, honey," JoAnn introduced her friend, as the young girl stood before them, feeling awkward and embarrassed, trying to hide her nakedness behind the inadequate cover of her two tiny hands. "Vickie and I have been friends for years...since I first got to California and tried to get into the business. Vickie had been a model for a long time and she took me under her wing and showed me the ropes."

"Oh, you make me sound like some old crone," Victoria said, gently punching JoAnn on the shoulder.

Sharon nervously shifted from foot to foot, feeling the older woman's eyes appraising her as JoAnn introduced them. Victoria reached out and gently pushed Sharon's hands away from her girlish little titties and her neat little chestnut love nest.

"Oh, my, my, my...what a pretty little thing you are!" Victoria murmured softly, smiling as she ran her eyes up and down the girl's slim, teenage figure. She looked down at her own curvaceous body. "I don't remember ever looking like that. I seemed to go from twelve-year- old boy to this, overnight!"

"Well, why don't you two get to know each other while I go and get us something to drink?" JoAnn suggested.

She turned and headed for the house.

Sharon, uncomfortable at being left alone and completely naked with a fully clothed stranger, eyed the other woman nervously. The dark-haired woman was strikingly beautiful, with a slight, indefinable ethnic cast, a bit older and more mature looking than the pretty and youthful, JoAnn. She also appeared to have a more voluptuous figure than did her more slender, and athletic, aunt.

Victoria was wearing tight, black, spandex pants and high-heel shoes that set off her long, shapely legs and flaring hips. The top several buttons of her blouse were unfastened, revealing the sides of her large breasts and the deep valley between them. Judging by the way that her nipples visibly poked through the thin material of her blouse, Sharon guessed that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"How old are you, dear?" Victoria asked.

"Uhhh, eighteen..." the girl replied.

"Are you enjoying yourself here, honey?"

"Oh, yes...it's wonderful!" Sharon said, her face lighting up with joy, despite her embarrassment. "I wish I could stay here forever!"

"How long are you staying?"

"A week or so. My folks sent me out here as a graduation present," Sharon explained.

"Well, I'm sure you're having a good time, during your short stay here...Eddie and JoAnn are such good people," Victoria said.

"Oh, yes," Sharon agreed, "they're great!"

JoAnn returned from the house carrying a tray of glasses and a pitcher of lemonade. Setting the tray on the poolside table, JoAnn casually slipped off her bathrobe and tossed it on a chair, leaving herself naked.

"Well, how are you two getting along?" she asked.

"Just fine!" Victoria answered. "You have a darling young niece here, JoAnn."

Sharon looked back and forth between the other two women as they chatted for a few moments, thinking what a strange tableau it was for her and her aunt to be standing there, completely naked, exchanging small talk with a completely clothed, to her, stranger. JoAnn, however, appeared to feel so natural and at ease that Sharon eventually began to relax as well.

"C'mon and sit down, Vickie," JoAnn suggested. "How long are you staying?"

Victoria sat down and took a sip of her lemonade. "Well...actually, I just stopped by for a few minutes to talk to you about something. But seeing you two gals out here like this makes me want to stick around for a while!" she said, looking back and forth between the other two girls, smiling.

"Do you have anything else more important to do?" JoAnn asked.

"Ohhh...not really..." Victoria answered. "Nothing I can't put off 'til later!"

"Good!" JoAnn said. "Then why don't you get comfortable, too, then?"

"Alright...you've talked me into it!" Victoria laughed as she began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Oh, yeah! I really had to do some convincing, didn't I?" JoAnn said with a laugh.

Victoria slipped off her blouse, allowing her full breasts to spill free. She kicked off her shoes and stood up. Pushing her tight stretch-pants down over her flaring hips and down to her ankles, she stepped out of them. She wasn't wearing any panties.

Victoria raised her arms above her head and stretched her long, shapely body with a soft moan of pleasure. "Oh, yes...that sun feels so good!" she sighed. "How I envy you! I sure wish I had a place to be naked outdoors anytime I want!" She looked down at the white streaks on her breasts and buttocks left by a brief bikini. Then she looked up at the other two girls. "I'd really like to have a nice all-over tan like you two!"

Sharon eyed Victoria's voluptuous figure with great interest, impressed by the beautiful brunette's physical endowments. Her large, but still shapely, breasts, her narrow waist and flaring hips made the young girl more conscious of her own limited physical development than had JoAnn's slimmer figure. While Victoria's tan wasn't as deep and rich as JoAnn's, the tan that she had contrasted with the paler areas around her loins and buttocks and across her breasts, drawing attention to those areas and making her seem, to the young girl, somehow even more naked than JoAnn and herself.

Victoria sat down, picked up her lemonade, and took a sip. As she did so, she peered at Sharon over the rim of her glass.

Sharon met her gaze for a moment, then looked away, blushing, for in that moment of contact, the young girl, despite her innocence, sensed the hot, passionate nature of this beautiful woman and she was momentarily disconcerted by it.

"What was it you wanted to discuss with me, Vickie?" JoAnn asked.

"Oh, yes!" Victoria said. "Uh...well, I didn't know you had your young niece staying here with you this week, though, so I guess we won't be able to do it..." she paused as if uncertain how to continue.

"Do what, Vickie?" JoAnn asked.

"Well...uhhh...I've been talking with some of the gang and we all agreed it's been too long since we've all gotten together. So we wanted to ask you and Eddie if we could use your place here to throw a little party this Friday night," Victoria glanced around the yard, smiling. "This is such a great place for partying...we always seem to have the best times when we do it here!" She stopped with her eyes resting on Sharon. "But since you have company, I guess we'd better find another spot," she concluded.

"Oh, nonsense!" JoAnn exclaimed. "Eddie's not here right now...he had to go into the office this morning...but I'm sure it would be all right with him. And Sharon wouldn't mind us having a party here...it'll be fun, right, Sharon?" JoAnn glanced at her young niece.

"Uhhh...it's fine with me," Sharon replied, shrugging her shoulders, a bit perplexed at why her presence should be such a concern.

Victoria looked at JoAnn questioningly. "Are you sure it's all right for..." she nodded her head toward the girl.

JoAnn laughed merrily. "Oh, I think so...our little niece isn't quite as innocent as she might appear."

Victoria turned her smoky gaze back on the young girl and smiled, looking her up and down as if appraising her in a new light. "Oh, really!" she murmured softly, her voice a bit husky.

As the two older women went on discussing their plans for the upcoming party, Sharon listened for a short time, then she got up and went over to her towel and lay down to sun herself for a while. She soon dozed off, lulled by the warm sun and the murmur of the women's voices.

--------------------------------------------

Sharon awoke with a start at the touch of a hand on her breast. She opened her eyes to find Victoria's beautiful face gazing down at her as she sat beside her on the grass. The woman was gently stroking her palm back and forth across the slightly flattened mound of her breast, caressing the girl's tiny, erect nipple. After a few moments, she slid her hand slowly down the young girl's flat belly, moving it in small circles, her touch so light and gentle that Sharon could barely feel it. She traced circles around the depression of her navel with the tip of her finger for a moment, then her hand slid lower and her fingers gently combed through the soft, brown curls of her neat little love nest. Sliding her hand lower still, Victoria caressed the smooth flesh of the girl's inner thigh.

Noticing that Sharon was looking up at her, Victoria smiled and said, "My, but you're a pretty little thing...I just couldn't resist touching you..." She slid her hand lightly back up over the furry little mound of the girl's pubis, across her taut, flat tummy, to the slight swelling of her breast. She cupped the little mound in her palm for a moment, then she gently rolled the hard little nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

"Ummm...such sweet little titties you have..." she murmured softly.

Sharon had been eyeing Victoria's full, round breasts dangling above her, swaying and jiggling with the movements of her arm as the woman caressed her body. "Your breasts are really beautiful, Victoria. I hope mine look like yours someday!" the young girl said.

Victoria smiled wryly and looked down at her full, ripe breasts and said, "These?" She wiggled her shoulders so that her breasts swung from side to side, bouncing against each other a few times before they settled down, still jiggling and quivering. ''They're all right for getting a man excited, but they can get in the way sometimes, too." She gestured toward the pool where JoAnn was just climbing out of the water. "If I had a choice, I'd rather have a set of titties like your aunt's!"

They watched JoAnn gracefully walk around the pool and climb up the rock to the high-dive. She stood there atop the rock for a moment, then ran to the end of the board and sprang from it. Arcing downward, she cut the water cleanly. "Now there's a really beautiful woman, and I sure envy her!" Victoria said. "After a few good years," she looked down at her quivering breasts, "these big jugs will start to sag, but your aunt's lovely titties will stay pert and shapely for a long time." She looked into Sharon's eyes. "So, as long as you're wishing for titties, wish for some like JoAnn's...not mine!"

They were quiet for a time. Victoria continued to stroke her hand gently back and forth, caressing Sharon's slender body, while they watched JoAnn swimming and diving. Sharon certainly had to agree with Victoria that JoAnn was a beautiful woman, and she saw the logic in her argument that her aunt's smaller titties would remain shapely for a longer time than Victoria's larger breasts. Nevertheless, the young girl was fascinated by those big, fleshy globes dangling above her face.

Victoria gazed out across the pool, watching JoAnn, while she gently massaged Sharon's little titties and caressed her taut nipples. Sharon stared up at the older woman's full, round breasts, jiggling and swaying with the movements of her arms. The girl noticed that the woman's nipples had stiffened, growing hard and erect, nearly an inch long now and as big around as a finger. She also noticed that, along with the quivering and side to side swaying caused by her arm movements, her tits also bobbed up and down now as Victoria's breathing had grown heavier. Sharon ran her eyes down the woman's narrow waist to her flaring hips and saw that as she knelt beside her body, her buttocks resting on her heels, Victoria's ass was rocking from side to side and her thighs were rubbing against one another. The girl suddenly realized that Victoria was getting turned on sexually as she caressed her young body while watching JoAnn move about the pool with feline grace.

Sharon raised her hand and cupped it to the underside of one of Victoria's full, quivering breasts. The older woman gasped softly and looked down at the young girl, smiling, as she saw Sharon's dainty little hand holding her tittie. For a long while, they gazed intently into each other's eyes while fondling one another's breasts. Sharon was captivated, mesmerized, by the older woman's passionate, sensuously staring, violet eyes.

Victoria slowly leaned forward and Sharon watched her big, round breast descend toward her face until its erect nipple touched her cheek. Victoria moved her upper body, slowly dragging her rubbery teat all around the girl's face. As the woman drew her taut, hard nipple across Sharon's closed lips, the young girl opened them and sucked it into her mouth.

"Ahhh...that's it, darling...suck it!" Victoria murmured softly. "Suck mama's big tittie!" she moaned with delight as Sharon worked her nipple between her lips and flicked it with her tongue. Sharon raised her hands and grasped either side of the woman's breast, gently kneading the soft, resilient flesh while she sucked on its tip.

After a few moments, Victoria raised up, pulling her nipple from Sharon's sucking mouth with a little popping sound. Then she turned her body a bit and touched the nipple of her other breast to the girl's lips. Sharon eagerly sucked that teat into her mouth now as she grasped that fleshy globe between her tiny hands.

As Sharon suckled her tit, Victoria's eyes scanned the girl's slim, but shapely, young body, taking in the tiny mounds of her breasts with their tautly erect nipples, her narrow waist and flat belly, the slightly flaring hips and smooth slender thighs. Her eyes locked onto the neat little patch of chestnut fur at the juncture of the girl's legs.